Server time (UTC): 2019-11-15, 11:23
Deer Isle Purge
ONGOING | 2019-11-15 00:01:00 (server time) | Ends in 9 hours, 36 minutes | Deer Isle Server | PvP
Sign in to follow this  
Conor

Item shop cooldowns

Posted (edited)

Why have item shop cooldowns been increased? What are the current timers for the different forum ranks now?

Where was this announced? I have not seen anything mentioning it on either the forums nor discord...

Edit in response to @Saunders : Why is this thread unable to be viewed by us normal peasants? Also, my previous cooldown was 3 hours, why has it now quadrupled? Why can't it just be doubled to 6?

Edited by Conor

Roland originally posted a thread with proposed changes to the item shop and how it would work. People did not like said proposal and instead asked for another change instead. The change that got most requested by community members was for the item shop cooldown to be increased. Therefore, the cooldown was increased from 6 hours to 12.

In addition, the thread I am referring to is no longer available for community members to see.

@Conor This is due to demands made by Bohemia. Rest assured that while we've had to reverse the item shop cooldown, we are working on a suitable substitution. 

Well, Zanaan seems to have a better answer for you here. I apologize for the mis-information.

Sign in to follow this