Server time (UTC): 2019-11-17, 06:18
Sign in to follow this  
sajtibandi

DayZ Short Movie

Hello Survivors!

I've made a short video today and I would like to share it with you.

Give me some feedback if you watched It!

Thanks!

Posted (edited)

I like the music and the sound effects alot. 

But other then that there is not alot happening in the video. Its just you walking around (If you press ` ingame your overlay goes away. Way better for video's!)

Try to make more happen in the video! Like you did in the ending.

I made a trailer some time ago (still learning too)  Maybe you can get some idea's from it.

Spoiler

Goodluck with future video's man! 

Edited by Jackfish

I like it, was suspenseful but like Jackfish said nothing going on and too many cut outs felt like it was buildup to something bigger. Is this maybe the start to something more or is your character just wondering what’s the point anymore.

Yes thanks guys! It's just a trailer and you are right nothin' is really happening, but I want to make a bigger Serial called DystopiaZ. And yea this is the teaser. I want to make a whole story on the server, hope we will meet IC. 

Pretty much me when I wake up in the middle of the night and have a mouth dryer than a nuns minge and go get water. 

1 hour ago, Beni said:

Pretty much me when I wake up in the middle of the night and have a mouth dryer than a nuns minge and go get water. 

XDDDD yea i had inspiration from that situation.

I liked the sound design to this, and if it is intended as just a teaser, I think you did a great job!  In the future, head over to Media for any sharing of videos, graphics, pictures, etc.

/Moved to Media

On 8/28/2019 at 7:39 PM, Peril said:

I liked the sound design to this, and if it is intended as just a teaser, I think you did a great job!  In the future, head over to Media for any sharing of videos, graphics, pictures, etc.

/Moved to Media

Thanks:D im working on the first episode right now and its really hard but worth it.