Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2020-07-12, 17:03
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Beni

A Child's Plea [Radio Transmission]

Recommended Posts

Guest Beni

*A young child's choice comes through on the radio, sounding scared and afraid* 

" He... Hello? Is anyone there? I've been on my own for days now... My mother is...

*You may hear sobbing*

Is there a safe place I could go to? I don't want to die...

Please, help. "


*The radio suddenly cuts off. As Julian gets up from his chair and takes his radio back*

" Good job kid. " 


 

Edited by Beni

Share this post


Link to post

*Alexej tunes the radio to get a better signal before replying*

Are you from this beautiful country called Chernarus?

*Static would be heard along with banging sounds on metal before Alexej is heard again facing away from the microphone this time*

"Stupid piece of junk... we need to get to a high place to get a better signal!"

*The transmission would be lost*

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Beni

*The voice comes through the radio once again*

" I live here, yes. "

*The radio fall silent*

Share this post


Link to post

Anežka picks up her radio, stepping away from the group for a moment. Her signal would be somewhat static filled.

"Ne, many people claim to 'live' here these days...
What my friend is asking is if you are Chernarussian child?"

She releases the button, clipping the radio back to her backpack and returning to her brothers.

Share this post


Link to post

*Bela raises the radio to her lips and presses the PTT*

”For God’s sake!  A child is in distress and all you seem to care about is whether or not child is Chernarussian?   What has happened to my people’s heart?”

”Little one, please let me know how I may help you.”

*Bela releases the PTT and sets the radio on the table next to her backpack.  She pulls out a chair, sits down, reaches into her pack and pulls out a well worn photo.  She stairs at the photo for a moment before pressing it tightly against her chest.  She closes her eyes in an attempt to stem the tears*

Edited by Mia

Share this post


Link to post

Anežka pushes the PTT, broadcasting her chuckle.

"Because,
I only help Chernarussian children.

I do not protect vermin."

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Beni

*The child presses the PTT button*

" I... I was born here...

I need somewhere to stay safe, away from the monsters.

I'm not Vermin, my name is Aleks "


*The radio would fall silent, as the child passes the radio back to Julian, who slides it back into his pocket*

" Once again, great work kid. "

Edited by Beni

Share this post


Link to post

Alexei presses his PTT, sighing before he speaks.

"Do not listen to the Cyka that calls non-chernarussians vermin. She will only bring you down a path of darkness and hatred. trust in those who are open to everyone."

Alexei pauses for a moment before speaking again.

"If you are in need of help, there are plenty of people who, unlike the nationalist pig that previously spoke, who will help you better than she ever could."

"Slava Chedaki."

Alexei releases the PTT, before returning to staring at his small fire.

Share this post


Link to post

*A young Slavic female voice broadcasts in thick static over the band*

Ano. Sounds like us young ones always get shit end of stick when it come to help. there people who can help... Iz good people! not have to settle for this!
In this world iz not vermin, Just human and zombie... In some case Human Iz worse. what's left of country anyhow? not government, not law, not freedom...
want help? not broadcast over public frequency, It only make you target. 
Lot of bad people listen on radio!

*She sounds like any other angry teenager, full of angst and fire* 

YOU NOT ALONE!


 

Edited by Pepper

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Beni

*The child's voice appears once again*

" I've found some men and woman that are keeping me safe now!

They're a little... Violent but I feel safe with them... "


*The voice fades, as Julian takes his radio back. Julian would then hand the child his reward and send him on his way, before heading back
to camp.*


 

Share this post


Link to post
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...