Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 10:57
Sign in to follow this  
Eagle

S1 NVFL/baiting Zub castle 24/08/2019 22:50 ish.

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 Zub castle

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  24/08/2019 22:50 

Your in game name: John Marshall

Names of allies involved: Vultures 

Name of suspect/s: @Lucas

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/a

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: Pretty simple we take over the castle and secure it expecting the owners to come home and RP the situation out instead they attempt to boost over the walls once Lucas is through he goes to the back to try to make a gate so he can let the rest of his crew into the Castle, I spot this along with others that are with me I slap him so he stops the animation, he seems confused by that actions props asking if he has rights to shoot me and gets given the go ahead he attempts to spray me but god was on my side after he fails to kill me he tries to spray the Vultures 1v5? and dies in the process. I don't know what was going through his head but he felt he had a chance to survive that situation along with for no reason jumping into the compound ending with him having slim to no chance of coming out alive and decides to spray and pray.

Adding baiting in as he jumped over simply to make the gate for his friends fully aware it would spark a hostile reaction, trying to fill in the void with small talk even when getting called out for making the gate  so his none approved people on the outside could fire upon our people in the tower's as can be seen when they shot @AndreyQin the face moments after I received his spray down after stopping him from making a gate.

Edited by Eagle

Posted (edited)

My POV: We come back to kab and notice that the base has been raided, we notice vlad and I decide to boost the walls because shit is about to go down. As I boost in I'm met with instant hostility from the group and others. I look around for a few and go to the tents to find a wire to make a gate to let the others back in. As I'm doing so I get a man ask me what I'm doing. As I'm finishing up, the OP comes over and smack with his rifle without initiation and continues to shit talk to me. I assess the situation and notice 4 of them are there. As I think about what has happened and know I have rights, I notice one go around the corner so it is a 3v1. I attempt to drop the 2 men in front of me knowing I have the advantage due to me having defenders rights but I get ghost bullets as seen in the video and it fucks it up completely. 

Firstly let's address the 1v6. It is clearly not 1v6, I was not alone considering there was my group, runners and dollars around as you will see in logs. The OP came over to me and smacked me with his rifle with it being a hostile action without initiation.

I'd also like to request the rest of the footage (which there obviously is because who only records 44 seconds?) because I believe that there was a case of griefing going on, ontop of the tower due to the multiple items plastered to the floor.

I have no evidence of the situation.

I will not respond unless deemed necessary for information or if asked to by a staff member! 😄 

Edited by Lucas
felt bad

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

My POV: We come back to kab and notice that the base has been raided, we notice vlad and I decide to boost the walls because shit is about to go down. As I boost in I'm met with instant hostility from the group and others. I look around for a few and go to the tents to find a wire to make a gate to let the others back in. As I'm doing so I get a man ask me what I'm doing. As I'm finishing up, the OP comes over and smack with his rifle without initiation and continues to shit talk to me. I assess the situation and notice 4 of them are there. As I think about what has happened and know I have rights, I notice one go around the corner so it is a 3v1. I attempt to drop the 2 men in front of me knowing I have the advantage due to me having defenders rights but I get ghost bullets as seen in the video and it fucks it up completely. 

Firstly let's address the 1v6. It is clearly not 1v6, I was not alone considering there was my group, runners and dollars around as you will see in logs. The OP came over to me and smacked me with his rifle with it being a hostile action without initiation.

I'd also like to request the rest of the footage (which there obviously is because who only records 44 seconds?) because I believe that there was a case of griefing going on, ontop of the tower due to the multiple items plastered to the floor.

I have no evidence of the situation.

I will not respond unless deemed necessary for information or if asked to by a staff member! 😄 

Do you know that instant replay is yes  key bound 🙂 not gonna make up some footage to fill your assumptions, You stand alone inside a compound surrounded by 5-6 guys and you find it in your best notion to survive the situation is to start shooting every single person around you, because you got OOC confirmation by your group to do so, thus you got stunned after the punch instead of RPing the situation out.

Edited by Eagle

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

21:32:26 | Player "Lucas Jones" is connected
- Dead -
23:01:12 | Player "Lucas Jones" has been disconnected

21:31:53 | Player "John Marshall" is connected
00:26:30 | Player "John Marshall" has been disconnected

20:50:51 | Player "Kenny Kowalski" is connected
- Server Crash/Restart -
21:40:00 | Player "Kenny Kowalski" is connected
02:14:15 | Player "Kenny Kowalski" has been disconnected

21:30:48 | Player "Willow Paden" is connected
- Server Crash/Restart -
03:22:42 | Player "Willow Paden" is connected

21:33:01 | Player "Brian McCullough" is connected
23:34:33 | Player "Brian McCullough" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

22:54:34 | Player "Lucas Jones" hit by AKM

22:54:51 | Player "Brian McCullough" hit by Player "Lucas Jones" with M4A1 from 1.49746 meters 

22:54:51 | Player "Lucas Jones" hit by Player "Kenny Kowalski" with M4A1 from 7.54793 meters 
22:54:51 | Player "Lucas Jones" hit by Player "Kenny Kowalski" with M4A1 from 8.4012 meters 
22:54:51 | Player "Lucas Jones" hit by Player "Kenny Kowalski" with M4A1 from 8.4012 meters 

22:54:51 | Player "Lucas Jones" hit by Player "Brian McCullough" with AKM from 1.07533 meters 

22:54:52 | Player "Lucas Jones" hit by Player "Willow Paden" with M4A1 from 4.84973 meters 
22:54:52 | Player "Lucas Jones" hit by Player "Willow Paden" with M4A1 from 4.78224 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

22:54:51 | Player "Lucas Jones" (DEAD) killed by Player "Kenny Kowalski" with M4A1 from 8.4012 meters 

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@Eagle | John Marshall | OP
@Lucas | Lucas Jones | POSTED
@bur | Kenny Kowalski | POSTED
@Willow | Willow Paden | POSTED
@BrianM | Brian McCullough | POSTED

Log have now been reworked, apologies for the inconvenience.

@Eagle just to get clarification why was this report left so many days from the incident to be posted?

My POV: So we take over zub castle as we came to speak to the people living there and they werent home, we get inside and not much is locked up so we started going through some spoils. Shortly after, people started turning up around the castle and tensions were high. These said men started to boost into the castle compound as we are talking things out but no initiation is used. I hear that one of these strange men decide to try put a gate on the back wall to let his friends in so  quickly run over their to find @Eagle is already dealing with the situation. @Eagle buttstock whips the man for his actions and tells him to stop, at this point i thought everything was fine and start turning around until i see the strange man point his gun at @Eagle with ghosts bullets and then he finally turns his gun on @BrianM , during this I bend bullets like a god and hit the man and kill him for his actions. In this situation @Lucas was 1v4. Yes you had friends outside but it would of took them about a minute of trying to boost in to even be able to back you up. You started spraying a man down in a situation in which you could not control all by yourself, but you still tried and was punished for this.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

@Eagle just to get clarification why was this report left so many days from the incident to be posted?

Because i had work the day after and wondered if I should report,  uploaded the video of it for it to be ready to post the day after and then posted it as I had free time yesterday.

Edited by Eagle

My POV:

We found some kid who lived in the castle so we decided to get her to take us there to let us in so we could do some business with the Dollars. We eventually get in and since they failed to radio us as we requested them to do a few days prior to these events, we decide to take somethings from the tent. District and the Dollars randomly appear at the gates somehow knowing we were there and began boosting over the walls. One man gets in and runs around like he is a god, chatting shit expecting nothing to happen, but we ignore it. He then tries to turn one of the walls into a gate and I tell him not too, @Eagle then hits him with his gun to stop the animation, after about 5 seconds of the man looking at us, he pulls his gun out trying to spray me and @Eagle down, while @bur is behind us and @Willow is off to our left... This man had no chance of winning a 1v4, and even if he did, we still had multiple people in the tower... This is clearly NVFL as all of his allies were outside of the compound with no way of getting inside.

@Willow will be temp banned until she provides her full and detailed POV, alongside any video evidence that she has.

On 8/27/2019 at 12:24 AM, Eagle said:

Adding baiting in as he jumped over simply to make the gate for his friends fully aware it would spark a hostile reaction, trying to fill in the void with small talk even when getting called out for making the gate  so his none approved people on the outside could fire upon our people in the tower's as can be seen when they shot @AndreyQin the face moments after I received his spray down after stopping him from making a gate.

Considering another pointless and untrue rule that has been supposedly broken? it is pretty obvious that I was not baiting. You broke into our allies base and expected us not to try and get in? You state that I jumped in fully aware that a hostile reaction would occur but you're the ones who broke in? What was going to happen, we'd welcome the robbers with open and loving arms? jesus... The first conversation I got from you guys were "Who the fuck are you?!" and I responded the same way. I started to make a gate to let people in because it was THEIR base and not yours. It's quite a shame to see that you would commit a hostile action against someone without initiation, which gave me and everyone I rp'd with recently rights to kill you and the only reason you didn't die is because of ghost bullets. 

As stated here: 

You had more than enough people around me or so you claim to initiate but instead you chose to come smack me without one. Acting apon these rights due to past hostilities along with randoms being in the base is in my opinion fairly justified. 

Have a good day 😄 

My POV: We just took over the Zub castle and began securing the area making sure we were free to search the area without any problems. We notice many people wondering outside the castle and attempting to boost one singular man over the wall and they succeed in that manner. @BrianM spots the same man fidgeting with a wood wall on the side of the compound at his best attempt to make a fence out of it. He soons find the barrel of @Eagle's gun to his forehead and stops the animation of the gate making, he stands there confused and emotionless and randomly begins spraying at @Eagle with a failed attempt at killing him. The rest of the people defending @Eagle gun him down in the process which lead to his death.

Posted (edited)
On 8/28/2019 at 2:15 AM, Lucas said:

Considering another pointless and untrue rule that has been supposedly broken? it is pretty obvious that I was not baiting. You broke into our allies base and expected us not to try and get in? You state that I jumped in fully aware that a hostile reaction would occur but you're the ones who broke in? What was going to happen, we'd welcome the robbers with open and loving arms? jesus... The first conversation I got from you guys were "Who the fuck are you?!" and I responded the same way. I started to make a gate to let people in because it was THEIR base and not yours. It's quite a shame to see that you would commit a hostile action against someone without initiation, which gave me and everyone I rp'd with recently rights to kill you and the only reason you didn't die is because of ghost bullets. 

As stated here: 

You had more than enough people around me or so you claim to initiate but instead you chose to come smack me without one. Acting apon these rights due to past hostilities along with randoms being in the base is in my opinion fairly justified. 

Have a good day 😄 

Stop skirting around rules you where only boosted in to make the gate, you failed and decided after being told over coms to start shooting everyone you saw leading to your own guys doing the same, Next time RP situations out instead of worrying about rules something that could even be considered as Ruleplay but that's up to the Gm's as it made no sense for a solo guy to jump into a compound filled with people when you where fully aware of the danger that was there or what would happen to you if you got caught you showed no value for your life as you tried to play on rules rather then RP to gain rights for you friends who where not on your CP thus a fight broke out as no other initiations came through.
Have a wonderful day 😄 

Note: A punch is a hostile action you can indeed kill me even though neither of us could but that did not give you the rights to spray everyone around you, the punch made sense in context of what was going on, you just wished for everyone to initiate to bait rights for your none dynamic members..

Edited by Eagle

@Willow your temp ban has been lifted. Keep an eye on this report for further questions.

Summary:
@Eagle & the vultures take over zub castle (Districts camp) while district are not at home, shortly after taking over the camp district members arrive at the camp and notice that their camp has been laid siege to by another group. They try to regain access to the camp via boosting @Lucas over the wall of the camp and are successful doing so. After usefully getting @Lucas on the inside of the camp, @Lucas begins to construct a gate on the back side of the camp, but is discovered by members of the vultures, while he is constructing the gate @Eagle melee's @Lucas to stop him from completing the construction of the gate, after this @Eagle tells him to get out he knows what he is trying to do, after which @Lucas open fires on all surrounding individuals, after this @Lucas is unsuccessful in his attempt to kill not one of the people that were around him, and is killed for his actions.

Rulebreaks:

• @Eagle When you were inside the camp you interrupted @Lucas animation by melee him with your AK before validly initiating on him.
    Spoiler

• @Lucas After @Eagle made a hostile action towards you, giving you valid kill rights on him not the vultures, you attempted to spray down multiple people, with the chances being very slim of survival.
    Spoiler

3.2 Your character must behave realistically and appropriately to the different situations you participate in, keeping the current world situation and context of post-apocalyptic world in mind. Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival. For example, attempting to kill people when heavily outnumbered, excessively talking back or insulting someone when taken hostage, or knowingly running into an area of active hostile engagement when not involved in the fight. Characters found guilty of breaking this rule will be permanently marked as dead.

Evidence:

Spoiler

Suggestion:

• @Eagle Before committing a hostile action against another player, please be sure to initiate before doing so, as to keep within the rules here at DayZRP.
  • @Lucas If you find yourself in a situation, where you are outnumbered in the future, and have a zero to slim chance of survival, you should surrender yourself and let the Roleplay take its course, and not take the pvp option trying to shoot yourself out of it cutting role-play ties of everyone involved.

Verdict:
@Eagle - Invalid initiation - 3 day ban, 10 warning points.
@Lucas - Attempted invalid kill, No value for life (NVFL) - 3 day ban, 10 warning points. (Lucas Jones Permanently Killed)

Signed @Realize & @Voodoo