Server time (UTC): 2019-11-19, 19:07
Sign in to follow this  
Wire

A Friendly Hunting Trip (96.6 MHz)

*You hear static, the sound of a harmonica, as well as the sound of a crackling fire in the background. As the static of the radio clears, you hear a calming and relaxed voice.*

"Oh wow, I'm surprised this harmonica has stayed clean enough to play after all this time. Anyway, I'm not sure if my radio has a strong enough signal to broadcast through all of these trees so I'll make this short."

"For anyone who can hear this, my name is Franklin Zaou, and I am looking for a few hunting partners. I have spent the last day or so out in the woods about 3 Kilometers North-East of Cherno. I've been hunting deer, and even managed to take one down! Finishing up cooking it now."

"Anyway, I am looking for a few good people to join me on my hunting trip. I plan to spend the next few days roaming around, following trails, and following the sounds of the animals. I do plan to cook and eat what meat I can and then probably trade the rest to the trader down in Cherno."

"For anyone interested, just know that this isn't the most exciting type of trip. There's a lot of movement, a lot of being quiet to listen for the animals, and a lot of setting up of temporary camps. But, if that sounds like your kind of trip, grab you a rifle and catch me on this frequency." (96.6 MHz)

"Oh, if you could also bring any kind of cooking equipment you might have, that would be great. Feel free to ask any questions, and I look forward to hearing your reply."

"Safe travels."

*The radio cuts to silence*