Server time (UTC): 2019-12-12, 22:46 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
hadzyy

Banned for CL

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: this is my first ever ban on this server and I think it was too aggresive.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: after we killed this guy about 15 min I had to leave because I forgot my friend had a birthday party and I totaly forgot about that , it was kind of unexpected , I am really sorry for logging off and combat logging and It will never happend again. I promise.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: lift my ban or recude it...

What could you have done better?: I could have think twice before raiding a base and make sure I have the time to do it without a problem.

I am soon leaving and wont be able to play for a while and I want to play on ur servers for next couple of weeks and have fun , If you guys give me the chance I wont fuck it up and you guys wont regret it.

Hello, @hadzyy

A separate team of staff members, have reviewed your appeal for the report you were found guilty of combat logging in and we have found the verdict to be fair, even though it was your 1st punishment, combat logging so sudden after involvement in hostile alterations, is against the rules, if you wish to log out before your 30 minute combat log timer is up, due to personal reasons, then you may contact one of our many staff members and we will assist you.

Appeal Denied

Signed @Realize with Notes.