Server time (UTC): 2019-11-21, 06:56
Sign in to follow this  
YungBrandonRP

Go Pro

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://gyazo.com/964891fc289179becd89246c4321790a

Why the verdict is not fair: How is that even flaming? It's a genuine statement. If I got points for rp'ing a go pro than it shouldn't be used in game and I have no way of recording. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I am beyond mindblown.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Take my points away

What could you have done better?: Nothing.

Greetings,

A separate team of staff members have taken a look at your appeal and have come to the conclusion to deny it. In character go pro's are something that we tend to steer away from to avoid problems and your original post in the Dayz Chatter forum explaining that you recorded the situation via go pro would indicate that you roleplay having a gopro on your character in game. Because of this your post was warned and the part including the gopro was deleted. In retaliation you explain that you do not have a recording as gopro's aren't allowed in game as part of your POV, in two separate reports that you had been called in to. We would like to make it clear that your out of character ability to record has no bearing on what items you have in character. In addition, the attitude you have shown towards our staff members is not something that we will tolerate and as such, your points will remain.

With that said, appeal denied.

Signed by @Saunders + @Derek Steel