NinjaGriffon

S1 Zelenogorsk Military Base KOS

Server and location: S1, Zelenogorsk Military Base

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 08/24/19, 20:10

Your in game name: Alexei Fedorov

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: Unknown, counted 4 individuals

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): I did not have recording software up at the time.

Detailed description of the events: I had just been walking south through Zelenogorsk, walking down the road by the military base. There I saw 2 individuals, looking to be looting the place. Wanting to rp, I entered, and attempted to talk to them. Before I could, however, they start opening fire, non-silenced, at infected. They notice me and tell me it is probably best to leave. Another 2 individuals come out from behind an industrial shed near the military prison, also shooting infected. I attempt to leave , having to deal with some infected as well. One of the men come up to me, with a few infected running behind him. without so much as a word, he sprays me dead with an AK (unknown variant).

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
19:43:45 | Player "Alexei Fedorov" is connected
-DEAD-

19:48:58 | Player "Alexei Ivanov" is connected
20:23:28 | Player "Alexei Ivanov" has been disconnected
20:23:59 | Player "Alexei Ivanov" is connected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
20:14:47 | Player "Alexei Fedorov"[HP: 40] hit by Player "Alexei Ivanov" into Torso(16) for 60 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 8.02977 meters 
20:14:47 | Player "Alexei Fedorov"[HP: 20.2] hit by Player "Alexei Ivanov" into RightArm(31) for 60 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 7.64754 meters 
20:14:48 | Player "Alexei Fedorov" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Alexei Ivanov" into Head(0) for 60 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 7.96161 meters 
20:14:48 | Player "Alexei Fedorov" (DEAD) is unconscious

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
20:14:48 | Player "Alexei Fedorov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Alexei Ivanov" with AKM from 7.96161 meters 

Calling in to post PoV's:

@NinjaGriffon | Alexei Fedorov | POSTED
@Wendigo | Alexei Ivanov | 

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have

Posted (edited)

Dew met a few guys in Zeleno mil. They initiated. He hotmic'd everything so we kinda had a jist of who we were fighting. I get there and I gas the op. then shortly after, I get gassed myself.

I spoke to the op on discord. We both came to a better understanding of what happened. 

Edited by Wendigo

@Wendigo please give a detailed POV

@NinjaGriffon do you want this report closed?

We're glad this situation could be resolved.

/closed by @Phoenix & @Voodoo