Server time (UTC): 2020-01-26, 10:02 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
ImMason

The Russo Syndicate [Selective Recruitment]

Calling out my hometown in the lore like that 

Haven't been on to run into the group, but nothing but good rp from you guys. I'm sure this will be interesting, good luck!

8 hours ago, MasonWB said:

Special welcome to

@ImNovaaa

@Tommy152

@Grazey

@Hegedraagen

@TheFlare1

@s8tanity

@Blizna

Looking Forward To running with you boy

Thanks for having me mate, gonna be a lotta fun

we out here

11 hours ago, MasonWB said:

Special welcome to

@ImNovaaa

@Tommy152

@Grazey

@Hegedraagen

@TheFlare1

@s8tanity

@Blizna

Looking Forward To running with you boy

The fuck? Weren't these all WP guys? What happened? You merging?

Quite the roster you're getting here, Son. Although I dont play much atm, even I'm hearing you're getting quite the reputation from your interactions @MasonWB, Uncle Ronnie is proud of you lad ❤ gl with this group 

2 hours ago, About400Crows said:

Calling out my hometown in the lore like that 

Haven't been on to run into the group, but nothing but good rp from you guys. I'm sure this will be interesting, good luck!

Ayyy bro. Yeah we did it cause the importing and stuff in the city. I’m not a good writer so the story isn’t the greatest compared to some but I actually did a bit of research to make sure it was a big docking, importing, exporting place

Just now, Ronnie said:

The fuck? Weren't these all WP guys? What happened? You merging?

Quite the roster you're getting here, Son. Although I dont play much atm, even I'm hearing you're getting quite the reputation from your interactions @MasonWB, Uncle Ronnie is proud of you lad ❤ gl with this group 

I can’t Beanz this. I’m gonna beanz this when I can. And yeah a lot of the guys from Wolfpack joined us. Uncle Ronnie inspired me ❤️. And you always know where I’m dms are if you come back 😉

Welcome back y'all! Have fun out there! 

/Approved

I'll give you guys a shot again,

@MasonWB Make sure to get the GroupCP up and those invites out. Also, please reach out to @Jim Smokes & @coolman23 because they haven't played in a week. Then you have someone on your roster who isn't even whitelisted. Please update the roster to remove this person: @Nathan

Congrats y'all! Keep bringing the RP and have fun! 

@Randy Will Update right now! Thank you very much 🙂 And I think I tagged the wrong Nathan My bad lmao

Congrats on the approval

rhyming leonardo dicaprio GIF

Congrats guys! Although you probably won't encounter me for some time I enjoyed the run ins we had!

big dick plays we out here

A wonderfully-made group composed of competent roleplayers. Their code of conduct IC and OOC is nothing short of respectable. A group that clearly enjoys RPing as much as PVPing. 

Congrats on getting approval 🥳

giphy.gif.843bf2f5a78a75ffbda7997633fc0aee.gif

@Johnny Navid Has left the group

@ImNovaaa Has been Promoted to right hand

@s8tanity Has been promoted to Shot caller

@Charlie Has been promote to left hand

@Blizna Has been Promoted to Shot Caller

12 hours ago, Johnny Navid said:

Thanks for having me! 

o7 my man

Terrible Roleplay, Terrible group, Only PVP’ers are seen here. Only kidding

Always had conflict with this group, pleasure to run into them time to time, RP is solid it’s just a shame we are in different time zones, Having a great impact on the server. Hopefully will get to see you guys around more often soon! 

1 hour ago, C-J said:

Terrible Roleplay, Terrible group, Only PVP’ers are seen here. Only kidding

Always had conflict with this group, pleasure to run into them time to time, RP is solid it’s just a shame we are in different time zones, Having a great impact on the server. Hopefully will get to see you guys around more often soon! 

“I hate CJ’s role play because I’m always losing” 

thanks bro much love and I got a solution, move to the states :) . On a real note, yeah it sucks that we are different time zones so our interactions a scarce but it’s always  fun to run into you or your boys in game. Thank you for the good times!