Server time (UTC): 2019-11-19, 21:48
Sign in to follow this  
MasonnWB

The Russo Syndicate [Selective Recruitment]

Posted (edited)

arealg.png

Spoiler

Humblebeginnings.png

It was a beautiful Monday morning in Charleston, South Carolina. The people were oblivious to their own day to day surroundings. The dock workers had no idea what they were unloading from their own ships.  Their supervisors were getting 10 grand a month just to shut their mouths about what was coming in through the dock.  The Russo Syndicate had dirt on the Mayor and the Chief of police to keep local law enforcement and local government under at bay. The Syndicate was at their peak and could do just about anything they wanted. 

That was Until...

theshootout.png

It was late at night. The docks were quiet and a single boat can be seen coming towards the docks off in the distance. Noah Russo comes out of the shadows to meet the boat when it gets closer with his boys closely behind. Their is some shuffling heard behind some of the sea containers when suddenly, gun shots start ringing through the air, flying in every direction and ricocheting off of the Sea Containers. The Syndicate falls back into the cover of night time and into cover from the bullets going past their heads. After returning fire with their handguns, They fall back to their cars, where they reach in and grab their automatic Weapons and fight back  There are 24 Deaths, 5 Syndicate Members, 19 people from the Summerville Gang. Due to the automatic gunfire, the shootout made national headlines. Local PD was baffled by the use of automatic weapons and how many bodies were at the scene. They found 2 shipments of automatic weapons in a boat with a dead body in one of the seats. The FBI has been cracking down on The Russo Syndicate and seizing their assets and property.

rippeachers.png

After ongoing raids of The Syndicates assets and property, The FBI issues the RICO Act on The Russo Syndicate forcing the organization to go underground. They consider going to The Middle East,  Russia, or the small country of Chernarus. When making their decisions, They decide not to go to The Middle East because of they dislike westerners. They rule out Russia because the government has a strong control on the citizens. They decide on Chernarus because of the civil unrest and new opportunities. After leaving the states, The manhunt for The Russo Syndicate continues but are never found by the United States. 

chernarus.png

After getting to Chernarus, The Syndicate laid low for 2 months before they start their work again. They reach out to the local shipping docks and try to let them import their own goods but the docks wanted to know what was being imported. As this was a problem, The Syndicate starting trying to bribe supervisors to not speak on what was inside of the shipments and began gathering dirt on government officials throughout the country. When they started importing weapons to Chernarus, they took control by bribing the local government of Kamyshovo and started business. They sold guns to local government and local gangs. They got involved with gang affairs but tried to take the profits of both sides. With the government being preoccupied, it was very easy for The Syndicate to do their "Business." After about a Year of getting started, The Syndicate were nearing levels of what they had in the States. They had control over business and government. Nobody was able to even get close to them that they didn't want close to them. They were recruiting at a fast rate and gaining trust. Over time they had complete control. Following their major success, The Outbreak Struck.

theoutbreak.png

As the world slowly went to shit, The Syndicate thrived. In this new world, they didn't need control over government or business anymore. They no longer had to worry about the United States come knocking on their door to take them. There were no longer any laws. The Syndicate never followed the laws anyways but without any laws it made what they were doing much easier. Sure, their focus changed from taking money for guns to taking other essentials like food, water, and Information. For about a 3 months, they were still importing guns to the country and selling them for other items. One day, they lost contact with their shipping company and never saw a boat with weapons. At first, there was no problem as they had a big stash of weapons that they could continue to trade away for things. After so much time, the guns ran low and other groups popped up not taking a liking to them. When the guns went near dry, The Syndicate took initiative. They would trade away what they could, Then they would steal it back and kill the people they traded with and take all their shit as well. The Syndicate is coming back for the top and they are already headed that direction

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ranks.png

Boss

2nd In Command

Family

Trial

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

roster.png

@Masonn ---Boss --- Noah Russo

@Tormented --- 2nd in command --- Chad John

@Jim Smokes --- Family --- Jim Smokes

@SongsOfWar --- Family --- Jorge Castellanos

@Fullchord --- Family --- Garry Clark

@moxx --- Family --- Steven Wade

@AlwaysGamer --- Family --- Marco Cappadona

@Baps --- Family --- Johnny Ringo Jr

@Gusty --- Family --- Aj Gustaf

@omgitsjvp --- Family --- John Vanpelt

Fallen Brothers

Rusty Matter- Took down a member of Anarchy only to be rushed and killed shortly after

oocgoals.png

-Provide a new mix of Hostile RP for the Server

-Maintain a Professional looking group

-Make enjoyable Hostile RP that isn't all about taking peoples shit but sending a message

(Basically put the RP back in Hostile)

icgoals.png

-Establish Stashes through Chernarus [Day 830 4/5]

-Stop the Chernarussian Nationalist actions of trying to force foreigners out of the country. [Indefinite/As long as possible.]

-Continue to expand The Syndicate [Indefinite/ As long as possible.]

-Carry out ongoing contracts [Day 835 5/11]

-Reach back out to the States to see if there are any surviving Syndicate members from before the move [Day 850]

-Set up a base with The Messengers group [Day 850] (Adjusted to day 870)

-Take out any Chernarussian nationalist regardless of group association [Indefinite/As long as possible]

-Counterfeit fake licenses to people of Chernarus [Indefinite/As long as possible]

-Continue to fight back against anarchy [Indefinite/ As long as possible]

-Deploy Rats into groups [Day 845]

-Exploit Anarchy's System [Day 850]

-Deploy Syndicate Protocol [Day 825]

Completed/Failed Goals

-Restablish contacts within Redacted  [Day 790] Completed

-Investigate Relations between 503 and The Runners [Day 785] Completed

-Negotiate further with Michael Peach about possible close allies. [Day 790] Failed

-Either take out the 503 or come to an Non Aggression Agreement [ Taking out 503 Failed/ NAP Day 785] Failed NAP

-Offer neutrality to the people of Prison Island [Day 780] Failed

-Find key locations to stay low if need be [Day 800] Completed

-Assign specific roles to members for specific situations [Day 805] Completed

-Make Contact with Weapons Supplier that  stopped sending guns [Day 800] Completed

-Investigate the Groups moving into Vybor [Day 810] Failed / Unreachable

-Investigate possible alliance with Vlad and Company [Day 800] Failed

-Continue relations with Chapter 2 [Indefinite/ As long as possible] Failed/Archived

-Investigate workings at Chernogorsk Island [Day 810]

-Learn of other groups throughout the Chernarus and their intentions [Day 820]

Allies

The Messengers

Neutral

The Runners

Green Mountain Charity

Enemies

The Quarantined

Anarchy

Další Stránka

Dalton's Gang

Domorodici 

The Vultures

Huge Shoutout to @Jim Smokes for the Graphics

Edited by Masonn

Posted (edited)

First, Good luck with the group 🙂

Honestly I like the story I’d love to see a little more in terms of how they managed to thrive in the apocalypse was it by offering weapons they had previously imported or goods for sale or did they find a way to manipulate the factions of Chernarus. Overall I enjoy the concept 

Edited by coolman23
Wanted to add more depth

12 minutes ago, coolman23 said:

First, Good luck with the group 🙂

Honestly I like the story I’d love to see a little more in terms of how they managed to thrive in the apocalypse was it by offering weapons they had previously imported or goods for sale or did they find a way to manipulate the factions of Chernarus. Overall I enjoy the concept 

Thank you for the feedback, I will be sure to go back and add a bit more 🙂

Goodluck with this group

Everything lookin and sounding good, here's to a healthy runin with ya'll

happy hour drinking GIF by Shake Shack

Good luck, please use smaller text

Everything looks good, but try and some graphics to freshen the page up a little.

Good luck!

1 minute ago, BrianM said:

Everything looks good, but try and some graphics to freshen the page up a little.

Good luck!

Will in the future when either I figure out how to do graphics or I find someone who does but Thank you!

Best of luck guys.

Some graphics is always great! Other than that I am still sorta confused on how, why, and what you intend to do with the group as it lacks a bit story in regards to what measures they've taken or strive for after everything went to shit.

Goals look alright, but I feel as if there's missing a bit. But that might be because I'm not quite sure what the "end goal" is.

Other than that, looks neat! 

I'm just flattered my Runners made it into one of your goals! Not quite sure if I've met you lot ingame.

1 minute ago, Kusken said:

Some graphics is always great! Other than that I am still sorta confused on how, why, and what you intend to do with the group as it lacks a bit story in regards to what measures they've taken or strive for after everything went to shit.

Goals look alright, but I feel as if there's missing a bit. But that might be because I'm not quite sure what the "end goal" is.

Other than that, looks neat! 

I'm just flattered my Runners made it into one of your goals! Not quite sure if I've met you lot ingame.

I do not know if we have run into you specifically but as of right now, we are working on graphics, I do understand that the story might be lacking a bit but as Ideas come to me I will sort through and add more but were also looking to leave the whole "After the outbreak" Kinda IC. Meaning if say we meet a group and we explain ourselves they will hear about "Striving" In game. but I appreciate the feed back and like I said before Im still gonna touch up the story a bit 🙂

@coolman23 @Kusken So I have added another section to the story... As said before will still keep touching things up but I think that should help with some of your guys confusion 😉

22 minutes ago, Masonn said:

I do not know if we have run into you specifically but as of right now, we are working on graphics, I do understand that the story might be lacking a bit but as Ideas come to me I will sort through and add more but were also looking to leave the whole "After the outbreak" Kinda IC. Meaning if say we meet a group and we explain ourselves they will hear about "Striving" In game. but I appreciate the feed back and like I said before Im still gonna touch up the story a bit 🙂

Sounds good 🙂 but I'd still implore maybe making a short sentence, sort of like "The Runners strive to bring a place of safety and free trade, where all whom wishes may come for protection."

Just helps sell the idea better. More indepth on how can always be found out IC! 

But feel free to come around Vishnoye and say hello!

Just now, Kusken said:

Sounds good 🙂 but I'd still implore maybe making a short sentence, sort of like "The Runners strive to bring a place of safety and free trade, where all whom wishes may come for protection."

Just helps sell the idea better. More indepth on how can always be found out IC! 

But feel free to come around Vishnoye and say hello!

Alright noted and thank you

Good luck, y'all!

Good luck, don’t think I’ve had the pleasure of running into you folks yet 

Best of luck catch ya in game

Hey there.

Little bit of feedback.

Yesterday a friend of mine and I were taken hostage near Vyshnoye because you thought my friend was someone he isnt.

The RP provided when taken hostage was decent, but if you wanna look professional like stated in one of your goals, I would stop fooling around like you did when rolling up in Vyshnoye.

A bunch of you just formed a line and stared at me whilst I was doing trading business with the runners guy and then moved a little closer everytime I didnt look at you. One of you then said something like "dont worry we are just trying to be intimidating" 

Note that people will always look at you and everything you do is adding to your image if you tell people who you are.

All in all I first just felt like I would be dealing with a bunch of  kids rather than a Syndicate at first. That beeing said, the hostile RP provided  afterwards showed me a different side of yours and it was decent, thank you for that.

mbg black tracksuit guy.

@groovy patz thank you very much for the feedback. As you stated in vyshnoye, yes our behavior wasn’t “serious” i take responsibility for letting my guys act that way and I even participated myself so sorry about that. The hostage situation I had been informed that you or your friend was somebody that we have been looking for but soon found out you were not which is when we let you guys go. I will work on keeping the group more serious and professional at ALL times in game. A lot if not almost all these guys are very new so any feedback helps a lot. Thank you! Btw, your guys attack was perfectly executed and I applaud that. That was very impressive.