Server time (UTC): 2019-11-12, 02:19
Sign in to follow this  
TucoFernandez

S1: kos in vybor - 2019-08-24, 10:02

Posted (edited)

Server and location: Vybor behind the school near the waterpump

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Server time (UTC): 2019-08-24, 10:02

Your in game name: Mishka Petrov

Names of allies involved: No allies involved

Name of suspect/s: I do not know their names

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): No vehicles involved

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): I could not get my recording to start in time.

Detailed description of the events: I logged on to server1 when I logged on I saw 3 people trying to raid a base so I dicided to not move and put my hand up to make sure I wasn't looking like a threat to them then one guy talked in another language then English and aimed his gun waited a view seconds and killed me without speaking to me. In other words I spawned in and got killed without initation, without getting talked to or any other form of rp.

Edited by TucoFernandez

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
10:00:24 | Player "Mishka Petrov" is connected
-DEAD-

09:36:56 | Player "Michael Blanco" is connected
10:14:42 | Player "Michael Blanco" has been disconnected

09:36:43 | Player "Abdul Al Zawadii" is connected
10:14:45 | Player "Abdul Al Zawadii" has been disconnected

09:37:31 | Player "Jordan Muhamed Tyson" is connected
10:14:29 | Player "Jordan Muhamed Tyson" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
09:45:06 | Player "Michael Blanco"[HP: 84.49] hit by Player "Abdul Al Zawadii" into LeftLeg(10) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AKS-74u from 4.66042 meters 

10:01:27 | Player "Mishka Petrov" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Michael Blanco" into Head(0) for 55 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4A1 from 23.7972 meters 

10:07:26 | Player "Jordan Muhamed Tyson"[HP: 97.9775] hit by Player "Abdul Al Zawadii" with FlashGrenade_Ammo into (-1) for 3.82176 damage (FlashGrenade_Ammo)
10:07:26 | Player "Michael Blanco"[HP: 98.7868] hit by Player "Abdul Al Zawadii" with FlashGrenade_Ammo into (-1) for 1.28882 damage (FlashGrenade_Ammo)
10:07:26 | Player "Abdul Al Zawadii"[HP: 95.9411] hit by Player "Abdul Al Zawadii" with FlashGrenade_Ammo into (-1) for 4.17708 damage (FlashGrenade_Ammo)

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
10:01:27 | Player "Mishka Petrov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Michael Blanco" with M4A1 from 23.7972 meters

Building Logs:

Spoiler
10:07:06 | Player "Jordan Muhamed Tyson" destroyed Fence with Splitting Axe

Calling in to post PoV's:

@TucoFernandez | Mishka Petrov | POSTED
@It4yB | Michael Blanco | POSTED
@hadzyy | Abdul Al Zawadii | POSTED
@BlueTights
| Jordan Muhamed Tyson | POSTED

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have

@It4yB is temporarily banned from the server until he posts his POV

Also @It4yB why did you combat log?

Hi , @It4yB is my friend and we were all together during the raid , first of all he didnt combat log we all had to leave due personal things IRL , we were during a raid and we were sure he is going to shot us so we killed him , in raid you can kos..

@It4yB is currently not home but he will be back soon and will speak

Hey , I am currently uploading the POV but it might take some time , while I was playing with my friends ,we didnt know he just logged on , we were sure he was one of the guys that we are raiding them and I shot the guy even when he had his hands up and he wanted to be friendly , I was afraid he might have someone aiming at me ready to fire and I didnt want to take the risk , I am willing to comp and give some of my gear if its possible without getting banned , I am really truly sorry for what happend.

I had to log off because I had to to deal with some things IRL and I am sorry for that.

@hadzyy and @It4yB was it just you both raiding this base or were there more of you?

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

@hadzyy and @It4yB was it just you both raiding this base or were there more of you?

We had 1 more guy with us

Edited by hadzyy

Calling in @BlueTights to post his POV. He will be temporarily banned from the server until he responds.

@It4yB your temporary ban has been removed keep up to date with this report for further questions

5 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Calling in @BlueTights to post his POV. He will be temporarily banned from the server until he responds.

@It4yB your temporary ban has been removed keep up to date with this report for further questions

Hi, my friends and we decided to try and break a gate to an base we've seen, i was the one breaking it with an axe while my friend it4yB was covering me in any case that the place owner or any one related to the base will see us,  we have started the process of breaking in and then suddenly my friend it4yB told me he sees someone looking at us and when i looked back iv'e seen him he was put one of his hands up and in my perspective it looked like he was pulling out weapon so i yelled to my friend shoot him in our language and because of the nervous situation he shot him one bullet in the head.

@BlueTights your temporary ban has been removed keep up to date with this report for further questions

19 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

@BlueTights your temporary ban has been removed keep up to date with this report for further questions

Hi , The player that made the report decieded that its fine that we will comp him and give him some loot , we don`t want anyone banned and all 3 of us are truly sorry for that , as my friends said and i did ,we didnt want to take the risk that this guy is just baiting us and someone else is aiming at us 🙂

1 minute ago, hadzyy said:

Hi , The player that made the report decieded that its fine that we will comp him and give him some loot , we don`t want anyone banned and all 3 of us are truly sorry for that , as my friends said and i did ,we didnt want to take the risk that this guy is just baiting us and someone else is aiming at us 🙂

That's not how this community works you cannot arrange to give compensation to get away from rulebreaks

Posted (edited)

Thank you very much @VooDoo for your help but I sorted it out with these guys so I would like to drop the report.

Edited by TucoFernandez

@It4yB You state you are uploading your POV. Do you have the video uploaded? If so please post a link to the video if not please upload all video evidence you have. Thanks

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, TucoFernandez said:

Thank you very much @VooDoo for your help but I sorted it out with these guys so I would like to drop the report.

there was no rule break , he just wanted his items back and we sorted it between us 

Edited by hadzyy

Hey , I do not have a video uploaded because my recording was fucked , it all black and there is no sound

13 minutes ago, hadzyy said:

there was no rule break , he just wanted his items back and we sorted it between us 

It is up to the Staff Team the GMs and Admins if they want to keep a report open, if they feel it is necessary. They also determine if there are rulebreaks or not.  You are not allowed to Comp other players with gear as stated before for rulebreaks. 

Posted (edited)

Well we talked they were sorry so for me its allright and I would like to drop the report

Edited by TucoFernandez

Hi

This report will remain open for further investigation as decided by the GM Team.

Verdict

@It4yB - Invalid Kill (On Sight) + Combat Logging - Guilty

@hadzyy - Combat Logging - Guilty

@BlueTights - Combat Logging - Guilty

Explanation

A Team of Staff have examined this report and have first and foremost decided to leave it open despite the wishes to close this report. The rule breaks at hand seemed to be too severe that instead of writing a closing statement, we agreed that the accused need to be refreshed on the rules on our servers. 

@It4yB You admit to killing @TucoFernandez in your statement here

"We were sure he was one of the guys that we are raiding them and I shot the guy even when he had his hands up and he wanted to be friendly"

This, to us, is a very worrying sign that you show no understanding of our server rules. 
Just because you think he's one of the people from the base, doesn't give you the right to just kill him on sight. You are not permitted to kill anyone on sight, even if you are raiding a base. You must always initiate first. In this case, you even killed a complying hostage who was no threat to you. It doesn't matter if you believe that he has friends aiming at you. That is a risk you take when raiding a base.

Due to the severity of your rule break, your punishment will be aggravated. We do not require a Video to show us exactly what we already know. You are going to have plenty of time to refresh yourself on our rules while you sit out your ban.

Furthermore all 3 of you combat log. Just because you had IRL business to attend to, it doesn't give you instant permission to just log out. You must wait 30 minutes after committing a hostile act or ask the person that died for explicit permission to log out. The killing of @It4yB as well as breaking into a base and raiding it are all considered hostile acts in this scenario. If you knew you had to log out soon after, you shouldn't have involved yourself in hostilities. 

Before I close this down, one more thing I would like to mention is the following statement

"The player that made the report decieded that its fine that we will comp him and give him some loot"

You cannot ask for Ingame compensation in order to not get banned. That's a big no. Don't do it again. I hope that's clear.

Outcome

@It4yB - Invalid Kill (On Sight) + Combat Logging - 7 day ban + 15 Warning Points (Aggravated)

@hadzyy - Combat Logging - 3 day ban + 10 Warning Points

@BlueTights - Combat Logging - 3 day ban + 10 Warning Points

Signed by @Phoenix, @Saunders & @Voodoo with notes