Server time (UTC): 2019-11-20, 18:11
Sign in to follow this  
Jakku

Possible KOS

Server and location: S1, Mogilevka 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Yesterday, I have no idea of what the time was. 

Your in game name: Damian Everett

Names of allies involved: I didn't catch many. One was Michael, another was "Ghost". 

Name of suspect/s: I have no idea.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None.

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): I didn't think to capture a recording, my mind wasn't entirely clear enough. There are plenty of people who can attest to the report, however. There were plenty of witnesses. 

Detailed description of the events: 

I am a neutral, nomadic trader, and therefore would be travelling around a lot. I met a few people in my travels and they took me to a small base in Mogilevka, (I think that's where it was) where I met a few other people. Not long after, a gate in the base opened and a man with a shotgun opened fire on the man named Michael, who survived the shot to the chest because of his plate carrier. There was no initiation or warning, just a single shot and then he ran. 

Soon after that, we started getting bombarded with gunfire, to the point of being pinned down. Soon enough, nearly everyone was dead except for me. I tried to run into a building close by, but was met with a bullet to my head, I guess, because the next thing I knew, I was dead. 

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
16:42:19 | Player "Damian Everett" is connected
-DEAD-

20:45:07 | Player "Ivan Petrov" is connected
21:53:15 | Player "Ivan Petrov" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
21:01:11 | Player "Damian Everett" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Ivan Petrov" into Torso(15) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with FN-FAL from 32.7404 meters  
21:01:11 | Player "Damian Everett" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Ivan Petrov" into Torso(14) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with FN-FAL from 32.7404 meters 
21:01:11 | Player "Damian Everett" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Ivan Petrov" into Torso(15) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with FN-FAL from 33.3372 meters 
21:01:11 | Player "Damian Everett" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Ivan Petrov" into Spine(42) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with FN-FAL from 33.3372 meters 
21:01:11 | Player "Damian Everett" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Ivan Petrov" into Liver(45) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with FN-FAL from 33.3372 meters 
21:01:11 | Player "Damian Everett" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Ivan Petrov" into Torso(24) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with FN-FAL from 33.3372 meters 

21:38:27 | Player "Dante Manarello"[HP: 63.7] hit by Player "Ivan Petrov" into LeftArm(18) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with FN-FAL from 90.254 meters 
21:38:27 | Player "Dante Manarello"[HP: 27.4] hit by Player "Ivan Petrov" into LeftArm(29) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with FN-FAL from 90.254 meters 
21:38:27 | Player "Dante Manarello" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Ivan Petrov" into Torso(25) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with FN-FAL from 90.254 meters 

21:42:53 | Player "Branski Yungski"[HP: 45] hit by Player "Ivan Petrov" into Torso(24) for 55 damage (Bullet_308Win) with FN-FAL from 8.1814 meters 
21:42:53 | Player "Branski Yungski"[HP: 8.7] hit by Player "Ivan Petrov" into LeftArm(32) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with FN-FAL from 7.9512 meters 
21:42:53 | Player "Branski Yungski" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Ivan Petrov" into Torso(1) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with FN-FAL from 7.9512 meters 
21:42:53 | Player "Branski Yungski" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Ivan Petrov" into Head(0) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with FN-FAL from 7.73325 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
21:01:11 | Player "Damian Everett" (DEAD) killed by Player "Ivan Petrov" with FN-FAL from 32.7404 meters
21:38:27 | Player "Dante Manarello" (DEAD) killed by Player "Ivan Petrov" with FN-FAL from 90.254 meters
21:42:53 | Player "Branski Yungski" (DEAD) killed by Player "Ivan Petrov" with FN-FAL from 7.9512 meters 

Calling in to post PoV's:

@Jakku | Damian Everett | POSTED
@Bobby | Ivan Petrov | POSTED

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have

@Bobby can you tell us in detail about the situation and explain why you combat logged?

Posted (edited)

POV: The people in the compound took @Jason b hostage and when they let him go he gets on the radio and tells us everything that happened. So we go over to mogi at night, then@Jason b used his defender rights and shot the 1 guy. We wait until day comes around and we initiate from 2 different sides of the compound to make sure everyone in the compound heard it. No one in the compound was complying so they all died.

For the combat logging, I had Challenger League qualifiers for Siege and I had to go.

Edited by Bobby

I heard absolutely nothing from my end, otherwise I would have been standing there with my hands up ages ago. 

1 hour ago, Jakku said:

I heard absolutely nothing from my end, otherwise I would have been standing there with my hands up ages ago. 

There was consistent shots for 10 minutes+, Theres no way you didnt know there was a firefight was going on

I knew there was a firefight, I was just confused. There was no "come out with your hands up," or anything of that sort. I didn't know why we were being shot at or where from. 

@Bobby do you or anyone involved from your group have a video of the situation?

@Jakku did you have a weapon out at the time of death? Also if you knew a firefight was occurring why did you not put your hands up to show compliance knowing there could be a chance you would be killed?

Posted (edited)

I possibly had a weapon out, I'm not sure. I was probably just too panicked and not thinking clearly enough to even come up with that idea in the moment. I was just trying to hide. 

Edited by Jakku

Posted (edited)

It's fine though. I understand the situation now at least. I was caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. 

Edited by Jakku

@Bobby do you or anyone from your side have video evidence? 

@Jakku are you wishing to continue with the report?

1 hour ago, Zanaan said:

@Bobby do you or anyone from your side have video evidence? 

@Jakku are you wishing to continue with the report?

No one from my group has video evidence

Verdict:

@Bobby - Combat Logging - GUILTY No action taken

@Bobby - Invalid Kill (firefight) - INCONCLUSIVE No action taken

Explanation:

As the verdict was written before the OP requested to have the report closed, the verdict will be posted for other community members to read over and learn from. With that being said, the report will be closed at the request of the OP. @Bobby + @Jakku we suggest you take a read over the report to see where you can improve in the future, to avoid situations like this from re-occurring.

@Jakku in this situation you visiting a camp in Mogilevka, when suddenly the camp gates are opened and @Jason b uses his defender rights on a man who had taken him hostage not long before. @Bobby states that he initiated on everyone within the compound, opening fire on those who do not comply. However, you deny this fact. Because there are clear discrepancies between the POV's that you have both given us, plus there being no video evidence to back up either of your stories, we cannot come to a clear conclusion on whether an initiation took place or not, resulting in the staff team deeming this situation as word vs word. In addition, you state in your POV that you may have had your gun out and that you began to run to try and hide from the men who had initiated on the compound. This would show your attackers that you are not going to be compliant. @Bobby in future, we suggest that you use text chat as a backup when initiating on a camp as voice initiations can easily be missed should members of the camp be chatting away. Doing so will help you avoid situations like this, as everyone will be able to see the text initiation. @Jakku when being initiated on, we advise that you put your hands in the air and do not move when wanting to be seen as a compliant hostage. This will show the attackers that you are going to be fully compliant and will help you avoid being shot and killed.

@Bobby Our rules clearly state that you must remain logged in for 30 minutes after breaking line of site from the players that you had been in hostile action with. However, 10 minute and 22 seconds after your last kill, you log out of the game with no return. We understand that you had Challenger League qualifiers for Siege but this does not excuse your from the rules. If extremely desperate to log out, you could have messaged a gamemaster to figure out who the players were that you had had hostile action with and we could have found out for you so that you could have privately messaged them to ask them whether it would be ok for you to log out or not. In future, we suggest that you either do not take part in hostile actions when you know that you have to go soon, or to take our advice that we have offered in the sentence above.

Spoiler

4.5 Combat logging is leaving the server during or shortly after a hostile situation or when your character is still involved in active role play. After a hostile action has occurred where you were involved, you may only log out from the game after a minimum of 30 minutes have passed since you broke the line of sight with others involved in that situation. This rule can be ignored if the other players give you OK to log out earlier.

Outcome:

@Bobby - Combat Logging - No action taken as OP requested to close minutes before the verdict was posted.

@Bobby - Invalid Kill (firefight) - No action taken as OP requested to close minutes before the verdict was posted.

Signed by @Saunders + @Realize