Server time (UTC): 2019-11-19, 21:43
Sign in to follow this  
King

S1 Zub Castle - Ghosting

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1, Zub castle tower.

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Today and Yesterday, time frame unknown

Your in game name: Warren Lowe

Names of allies involved: @C-J @CocoMii @bghost96 @Ironshade @Hebirura @silvermoongaming @profanity? (Harry Flynn) and Ex-Dollar members. @Coco

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None (or not relevant)

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None

Detailed description of the events: 

Simply, recently we feel like we've been noticing gear being stolen from our top tent in the tower of zub castle. All of the active members active at the castle have been questioned and we feel as though somebody outside of our group's scope has been ghosting into the top tent in order to access the loot, considering that our base is currently well known by large numbers of players. We have so far noticed an AWM and a FAL amongst other gear that has been stolen. We would like to work out who this is preferably and move on from there. We do not care about the loot. We care about the principle of the rulebreak. 

Please forgive me if this isn't the correct or is not a possible way of reporting ghosting as of now as this is my first griefing report.
Let me know by DM if there is any more information you would require to generate the correct logs from.

Edited by King

Do we have any kind of timeframe? Right now you want us to look through over 24 hours of position logs that update every 5 minutes.

Thats like looking for a needle in a haystack

I apologise, but the best timeframe I can possibly give at this time is between 10:00pm - 7:00am CST on the 22nd/23rd. Honestly, if its too much, don't worry about it, feel free to //close report.

I'm going to look into this for a bit. Question for you first though, is @Snorf with you?

Right so I've gone through about 4 days of logs and found no sign of ghosting. There was a suspicious moment but that took place in the town itself, not at the castle. The only person not listed on your list that I've seen access the top of the tower is @Snorf as stated before, but he did so without ghosting. 

So with that said...

//closed