Server and location: S1 - Mogilevka

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  21:00 UTC

Your in game name: Michael Peach

Names of allies involved: @Alpa-Chino @andysuter

Name of suspect/s: @Apollo

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Olga

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  -

Detailed description of the events: 

Like an hour ago a guy came in front of the door not responding to a single one of us (FailRP) then suddenly he shot me with a saiga without initiation and ran away, a bit after a guy called Billie came down to drink water and i started talking to him but then i suddenly got sniped without initiation, multiple random people who were inside the compound got shot and killed too without no initiation as well.

Edited by CptPeach

POV:
@Jason b was taken captive earlier by you and a few others, later we came to your compound using defender rights Jason shot at you with the saiga at night as we were approaching the town from all around, then when it became day i spotted you again then shot at you when you peaked over the wall, we then initiated on the compound to make sure we had rights on everyone and to avoid miss-iding someone from two different positions.

There was a hostage situation that you were involved in that led to the taking of fingernails and toenails from one of my group members prior to us coming to your base.

POV:
I was taken hostage and accused of breaking into a base and i was looking inside for a stolen car, i managed to be set free after @CptPeach removed my toe and finger nails, i then returned within my deffender rights time limit, ran up in the dark and shot him in the chest with a  shotgun as payback for what he did to me, you didnt die and i told my men it was the man in full purple then @Apollo shot you when you peaked. The OREL had already surrounded the town after i informed them about all of this prior via radio, i then initiated on the entire ccompound and @Joe initiated from the other side at witch point i was shot dead, OREL then fought the compound.

I had a conversation with the gentleman on discord at first i thought i got KOSed for no reason but apparently it was teammates of the guy i tortured, btw @Jason b dont give wrong information, i only took your nails im sure youre toes are fine and the nails will grow back😂

They had the right to kill me but one of the guys in our compound claims there was no initiation and he got killed without warning, i was killed by that time so i don't know what went on.

POV:

I John Price aka Ghost was in the watchtower looking for @CptPeach body because one the members in the base said he had died. I was shot at when on top of the tower so I came down. Then I peaked the wall and was instantly head shot and died without initiation of any kind. I don not belong to The Market I was their making trades with members of the base. 

15 minutes ago, CptPeach said:

I had a conversation with the gentleman on discord at first i thought i got KOSed for no reason but apparently it was teammates of the guy i tortured, btw @Jason b dont give wrong information, i only took your nails im sure youre toes are fine and the nails will grow back😂

They had the right to kill me but one of the guys in our compound claims there was no initiation and he got killed without warning, i was killed by that time so i don't know what went on.

u said "ill take 2 toenails so u wont be running for a while" when i was on the ground and u had pliers out.

Posted (edited)

POV: 
Hardcore Captain Brusek here, whats up. We hear that our private @Jason b was taken hostage earlier and had been tortured, this was extremely scary news to us, so we decided we would have none of it! Jason then used his defender rights and shot you. It then became day time, since we wanted to be sure we decided to have TWO people  initiate from both sides of the compound, so we did 🙂
They did not comply so we started spraying shit. 
So overall, we did initiate, dont lie, lol. 

thx. 

Edited by Blake

Also if we didnt initiate, do you care to explain why @Jason b was shot in the beginning of the incident? Sure he used his defender rights to shoot at you but it was dark and you did not know it was him since we told you in our conversation on discord afterwards. He was killed right after he initiated so people in the compound started shooting out and the people at the tower by the gate started calling out the location of our guys. 

2 hours ago, Jason b said:

u said "ill take 2 toenails so u wont be running for a while" when i was on the ground and u had pliers out.

oh yeah i read it wrong i thought you said removed my toes, and finger nails

2 hours ago, Apollo said:

Also if we didnt initiate, do you care to explain why @Jason b was shot in the beginning of the incident? Sure he used his defender rights to shoot at you but it was dark and you did not know it was him since we told you in our conversation on discord afterwards. He was killed right after he initiated so people in the compound started shooting out and the people at the tower by the gate started calling out the location of our guys. 

i don't exactly know what went on cause only one guy there was from my group and the rest were people chilling, about jason getting shot, well thats obvious as i said he came to the front gate where 4 people were standing at, he didn't talk a single word when me and people tried talking to him then he suddenly shot me, so i don't blame people for shooting him back cause in a situation like that (a guy approaching 4 people, and not talking a single word the whole situation, then suddenly shooting one and running away which i think is nvfl) they will worry to get shot without initiation too, btw on discord you said he ran away and didn't die but now you're saying he died which i dont know what to make of.

1 minute ago, CptPeach said:

oh yeah i read it wrong i thought you said removed my toes, and finger nails

i don't exactly know what went on cause only one guy there was from my group and the rest were people chilling, about jason getting shot, well thats obvious as i said he came to the front gate where 4 people were standing at, he didn't talk a single word when me and people tried talking to him then he suddenly shot me, so i don't blame people for shooting him back cause in a situation like that (a guy approaching 4 people, and not talking a single word the whole situation, then suddenly shooting one and running away which i think is nvfl) they will worry to get shot without initiation too, btw on discord you said he ran away and didn't die but now you're saying he died which i dont know what to make of.

i died when we dropped the daylight initiation, when i ran off after my attempt to off you i got away and hid.

4 minutes ago, CptPeach said:

(a guy approaching 4 people, and not talking a single word the whole situation, then suddenly shooting one and running away which i think is nvfl)

Right okay, after this I'm not going to reply any further unless asked to. 
But explain to me, in what universe is it NVFL to shoot a guy, then run off (While having the town filled with your group members) ? 

And as Jason have just now explained we are talking about the incident that took place while it was daytime. He was one of the two who initiated from outside the compound and the second after he had dropped the initiation he was gunned down, which obviously shows that the people inside the compound acknowledged the initiation and acted on it. 

3 hours ago, Blake said:

Right okay, after this I'm not going to reply any further unless asked to. 
But explain to me, in what universe is it NVFL to shoot a guy, then run off (While having the town filled with your group members) ? 

And as Jason have just now explained we are talking about the incident that took place while it was daytime. He was one of the two who initiated from outside the compound and the second after he had dropped the initiation he was gunned down, which obviously shows that the people inside the compound acknowledged the initiation and acted on it. 

Well i mean your answer is already in the sentence you quoted, the universe where you approached 4 people literally getting face to face with them at a gate not responding to anyone let alone saying that you have people around (so still the people there think its just one guy and will definitely wanna kill him and even a guy who had just arrived for trade went out looking to kill him)  then suddenly shoot and run.

6 hours ago, CptPeach said:

They had the right to kill me

So with this being said why is this report up by yourself and not by those that were killed without rights against them who claim no initiation occurred? 

Its clear you were killed for a past hostile situation which is covered in the rules and all legitimate if within the 2 hour defender rights timer.

Im just abit confused in term of what we are actually looking at here with the situation and logs.

11 minutes ago, CptPeach said:

Well i mean your answer is already in the sentence you quoted, the universe where you approached 4 people literally getting face to face with them at a gate not responding to anyone let alone saying that you have people around (so still the people there think its just one guy and will definitely wanna kill him and even a guy who had just arrived for trade went out looking to kill him)  then suddenly shoot and run.

NVFL only matters if he died when all of you surrounded him and he was alone (we were all in the town) what happened was he shot you and managed to get away alive, regardless of how many people were there. 

Also what youre saying is that after @Jason b shot you, several people who were not involved wanted to hunt and kill him? So they knew a situation was happening and decided to run out looking for him? We were all surrounding Moglievka from the North and the South, when the night ended we initiated on the compound from two areas.

He doesn't need to tell you anything, why would he talk to you when he wanted to get his revenge on you? why would he even let you know how many of us are around? his RP was justified and he had no reason to talk to you in the middle of the night when we were hunting you down.

So the KOS was valid because of our defender rights

The mass RDM claim falls because there wasn't a mass rdm and the entire of the compound was initiated on from two different areas

And the FailRP i really dont know where this came from because after the incident we talked on discord and you said you enjoyed the RP afterwards when you came back to your camp.

POV – Fabi Kobevko

Some background needed. I logged on around 7pm UK (6 server) in Mogilevka and immediately got a radio call from my group member @Kenneth that he had taken someone hostage for breaking into the friendly Market base at Mogilevka and was at the nearby  castle. I ran over, along with some other players, not in my group (Runners).

We Rp’d with the guy @Jason b(its now clear he gave a false name) before we finally got @CptPeach on the radio to tell him what had happened to his base. He came over and proceeded to Rp some punishment for the burgler. Myself and Kenneth left him to it and did a bit more RP in the castle before gunshots where heard at Vsyhnoye and radio calls of the nationalist attacking. Everyone left to go fight and myself and Kenneth left to go to Cherno and chill in our shop. We left Peach to deal with his hostage.

Time now about 9 Uk and we headed back to Mogilevka for some Rp. Peaches Came back with another guy in a ghille suit and we RP’d a but of internal. It was dark at this time so hard to see anyone approaching the base.

Around 9:30 Uk, we were in the process of logging off for the night when one of the players said ‘ hey theres a guy walking up’. Peaches ran over to his gate where a guy in blue cammo gear, appeared out of the dark, did a weird ‘argghh’ noise, pulled a shotgun and just blasted peaches in the chest and ran off. Calls of WTF went around and the gate was closed. A bit of panic ensued for what appeared to be an RDM. I asked for logs in staff as it was so random, there should be a timestamp there. Some guys in the compound decided to go outside to find the guy but we didn’t want to get involved so continued to log off in a building.

After that, no idea what happened. I would question the potential bad RP of someone with all his fingernails removed just an hour previous being able to operate a shotgun with ease…. But that’s a different story and not part of the report.

2 hours ago, Voodoo said:

So with this being said why is this report up by yourself and not by those that were killed without rights against them who claim no initiation occurred? 

Its clear you were killed for a past hostile situation which is covered in the rules and all legitimate if within the 2 hour defender rights timer.

Im just abit confused in term of what we are actually looking at here with the situation and logs.

Thats a good point honestly cause at this point im speaking in other peoples behalf, the report can be closed, the part involving me getting killed was fine now that the things have been cleared out.

@CptPeach The staff team are glad you could resolve this situation between yourself's without staff involvement, for future reference please do not make reports on other member's behalf, if they feel a rule has been broken against them, they should be the ones making the report, not you.

Signed: @Realize & @Voodoo