Server time (UTC): 2019-10-21, 23:56
Sign in to follow this  
BlueTights

Base Building

If i'm not a member of any group and my friends an i just want to build a small sized base to keep some loot and

things inside and use as a home, is it possible option or either the base or the loot will be deleted ?

You can build yourself a camp, you don't need to be an approved group, to build a camp.

10 minutes ago, Realize said:

You can build yourself a camp, you don't need to be an approved group, to build a camp.

yes but lets say i build some walls and entracne around a house and throw some backpakcs with gear inside the house won't disappear?

Backpacks have persistence, I don't know the persistent length of them but it's not very long.

32 minutes ago, Realize said:

Backpacks have persistence, I don't know the persistent length of them but it's not very long.

is there anything else that can be used to contain things for a long time?

Posted (edited)

There are barrels, tents, and boxes you can craft (only boxes can be crafted) to store things. You cant put guns (or ammo I think) in boxes because you can craft them. This prevents hoarding. Dont forget to make a fence and put a combination lock on it.

Edited by Jim Smokes

18 minutes ago, Jim Smokes said:

There are barrels, tents, and boxes you can craft (only boxes can be crafted) to store things. You cant put guns (or ammo I think) in boxes because you can craft them. This prevents hoarding. Dont forget to make a fence and put a combination lock on it.

ok thx bro