Server time (UTC): 2019-11-14, 02:30
Sign in to follow this  
JewRP

Unessessary post?

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Why the verdict is not fair: my character- Jonathan Shmeck is an american jew who has a deep desire for money, gold, diamonds etc...

Thats why my character was called ICLY by friends mr. Krabs, as his behaviour towards anything profitable resembles that of mr krabs from spongebob, and since then i barely used his real namenand only had people inside and outside the group adress him as mr. Krabs,

To add, this character existed even since before Jackals was formed and I had recieved no warning or nobody telling me nothing about the character.

I have also posted other radio posts on the forum using that nickname which got me no warnings at all. 

also how is that trolly in any way shape or form?? 

About the message itself, it was adressed to a guy that had nothing to do with what happened and came in to shit talk, he had nothing to do with any of it he was a legit random chiming in for the sake of trashtalk. I also dont see it aggressive in any way shape or form, i simply asked the rando who is he and called him a clown for what he said. 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: This is not the characters real name in any way shape or form, its his nickname given to him ICLY because of my own IC actions, how can this be trolly in any way shape or form? 

My message was adressed to a random person just posting on the thread with nothing to contribute other than shit talking wolfpack and legion for no apparant reason as he had nothing to do with what haplened. 

I simply asked who he was and called him a clown for what he said. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: point revoked and post reinstated 

What could you have done better?: not adress my character using its nickname given to it by other people ICLY and phrase myself better? 

Screenshot_20190822-133643_Chrome.jpg.3ecfc074ac99162fa13c5d4978edf8b4.jpg

Greetings,

I separate team of staff members have reviewed your appeal and have come to the conclusion to deny it. The reasoning behind this is due to your broadcast message not having any substance behind it and is merely just an insult without adding anything meaningful to the conversation at hand. The broadcast that you sent breaks rule 4 of the Radio Chatter Rules, resulting in you being issued 3 warning points for an unnecessary post. We advise that you take another look at the rules for that specific sub-forum to refresh your memory and in future, we ask that you avoid posting messages that lack any meaningful contribution to avoid this from happening again.

With that said, appeal denied.

Signed by @Saunders + @Realize