Server time (UTC): 2019-11-15, 01:14
Deer Isle Purge
ONGOING | 2019-11-15 00:01:00 (server time) | Ends in 19 hours, 45 minutes | Deer Isle Server | PvP
Sign in to follow this  
Macyn

Any news for a returning lad?

With all the recent updates, thinking about getting back in on the RP ship every now and then. Been a solid 4-5 years or so since I was active so just wondering if there's been any major changes in the expectations of players I should be aware of before hoping into a server, don't want to screw up my chances straight away.

Hopefully there's still some Aussie fellas and familiar faces around so I'm not all alone in the wasteland. Looking forward to jumping back into it!

Well that's a name I haven't seen in many years. Welcome back!

There's a lot of new stuff. I rejoined a couple months back myself, so brace yourself 😄

34 minutes ago, Hofer said:

Well that's a name I haven't seen in many years. Welcome back!

There's a lot of new stuff. I rejoined a couple months back myself, so brace yourself 😄

Good to see a familiar name, had a look around and seems like 3/4 of the lads from Doragonzu and ISOA have been smashed with the hammer or are listed as 'guests' so that's a bit of a rude awakening 😂. Looking forward to it brother - going in with a hard reset on lore, let's pray I don't end up on the permanent bench with the other boys.

Well @BigLittleShōrts is back, and Magweed is trying to get unbanned at the moment. Doragonzu reformed? 😄

Posted (edited)

Those boys RP outshines mine for days, would be fun to get 'glued' into it again but doubt I have the time to be up at those hours anymore (let's be real my accent game is weak af anyway)

Also come on admins release my mans Magw33d, the infamous trade post takeover into forum war was 5 years ago, I'm sure the man's served his time.

Edited by Macyn

Damn Macyn, that's a name I haven't seen in a long time. Welcome back. It's fun to get back into the servers, mainly to just explore for now. I doubt we'll get some of the old gang back and things have changed too much to make anything substantial work. Hopefully see you around though.

Welcome back to the community, Macyn! DayZRP is what it has always been, having its ups and down (and the usual cycles). Basically, aside from the fact that the Standalone is actually enjoyable now, the community (and it's general behavior) has not changed all that much. Hopefully you'll enjoy your time here once again 😄

Welcome back lad! 

I'm not a aussie, but i can sure as hell sound like one! 😂

Welcome back! 😄