Server time (UTC): 2020-01-26, 22:19 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Musings of the Magpie

[Within the journal are a series of crude, attempted drawings and sketches of various people, equipment and animals. After a few more pages of these similar topics, eventually they progress onto an almost impossible set of words, more akin to scribbles. Again, after some more pages, they begin to develop into being intelligible and readable to the common reader. There’s still childish images on every page though.]

Magpie really does not like these Nationalists! They’re very mean and rude! They don’t like me, but most people love me, and they said Magpie was a thief! A THIEF! So so rude, very bad customers, no business for them. They get something else! Much worse for them! 

They take Magpie’s nice new sword, they take a finger, and they take Magpie’s SHINIES! My right wrist is still so itchy and warm and unpleasant...But the nice people in the walled place let me rest and helped...Still stings. Magpie’s nose breathes funny too, and really hurts when I touch it! 

They didn’t take Magpie’s book though, and so Magpie can do this for those nasty people!

[Below the words, there is an image of 4 crudely drawn figures, coloured green, who seem to have...Stink lines radiating off them. Also lines deviating from them that mention their features quite rudely - Calling some rude, ugly, mean, or just nasty.]

[After a few more images of green people drawn in rather gruesome and graphic detail, with missing fingers and scared faces, they deviated to an entirely new subject. Knights! Specifically, a VERY knightly looking chap was drawn upon a poorly scaled castle, with a line stating that it was Magpie.]

Magpie is no longer just Magpie!

I am now Sir Magpie of [Cue a number of failed attempts to spell the town] Vishnoye!   The nice Michael who Magpie helped out of Kabanino and to Cherno knighted Magpie! It was very official, and people clapped and danced! There was even a HELMET!! Magpie was ALMOST a proper Knight then! 

But we had to find a good sword! A shiny sword! Since those nasty Nationalists took mine! They are the thieves! 

Then I met a very, VERY nice Knight called Sir Galahad, who had a very lovely voice, a helmet AND a sword! Magpie was so jealous! He stayed in a very nice Castle, said he was a Knight of the 503, Magpie at first thought on how I must have missed 502 other Knights...Then Magpie realised he meant their group name, very silly of me! 

He gave Magpie a quest, like all Knights have, to find a sword! It was going to be tough, scary and dangerous, so a fun time! But...It was quite easy, Magpie was gifted it by a nice man we met shortly after setting off! Shame, would have liked to have fought a dragon or SOMETHING for it. 

Now Magpie has a new sword, and even gave it a SUPER COOL NAME! Well maybe Sir Galahad did, but Magpie approved it! 

Magpie’s Pride! 

It’s very cool, no? 

And Magpie won’t lose this one like the last time, not at all! Never happen! 

[Now there was a large number of doodles made of a Knightly Magpie fighting ugly green looking men with a sword, before ending with looking triumphantly over a large mound of them, all with X’s drawn as their eyes.]

"And Magpie won’t lose this one like the last time, not at all! Never happen! "

Yeaaaaah.

16 minutes ago, Kusken said:

"And Magpie won’t lose this one like the last time, not at all! Never happen! "

Yeaaaaah.

YEEEEEEEH

Is it foreboding if it’s now just happened? XD

I swear Magpie + Swords = Worst Luck for this lad. #LetMagpieKeepASword2019

7 hours ago, Magpie said:

And Magpie won’t lose this one like the last time, not at all! Never happen! 

I'm coming for ur sword and another finger 👀

19 minutes ago, Fae said:

I'm coming for ur sword and another finger 👀

HEY NOW

Magpie only has two fingers and a thumb on the left hand, he needs them! I think...ALSO TOO LATE ON THE SWORD, AHA!

[A new addition happens to be within the journal, with a sharp, clean cut etched through book, the edges of the cut stained red by someone's blood, with a copper stench now following the more recent pages, along a number of dry sploches of crimson droplets. There are no pictures, and the words are messier than before, with many words scribbled out and attempted time and time again.]

THEY TOOK IT.

THEY HURT MAGPIE WITH IT.

IT'S GONE. GONE. GONE. 

[This word is repeated for the rest of the page, drawn in various sizes, with enough intensity that certain parts of the page was torn by the pencil.]

LADY WOULD NOT BE QUIET.

THEY TOLD HER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN.

THEY TOLD MAGPIE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN.

BUT MAGPIE DID NOT DO WHAT THEY SAID. MAGPIE IS A KNIGHT! WAS A KNIGHT! IS MAGPIE A KNIGHT?

[The question is repeated numerous times from various angles on the page, along with some likely frustrated stab marks from his pencil, before he moved onto the next page.]

Michael said Magpie did a good job. That Magpie was a good knight. But Magpie is not sure. Magpie lost his sword. What is a Knight without a sword?

It is not Magpie's fault. She kept talking. And fighting. 

It is her fault.

[The phrase 'Her Fault' is repeated for the remainder of the following page, crudely underlined with intense force, circled, exclaimed, and bolded.]

Magpie has many things! You'd be surprised what they did not find on sweet, lil Magpie when they left him alone for a while 😄

11 hours ago, Magpie said:

-

I agree it's her fault. Sorry about the sword.