Thinisede

RDM/ Invalid Initiation

Server and location: S2 Hazelands

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 7:15 21/08/2019

Your in game name: Max Garrick

Names of allies involved: @Johnny Navid @Drew7822

Name of suspect/s: Unknown.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 2 cars

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): No Video or Screenshot From me (Others Might)

Detailed description of the events: Me and The others that were involved were driving in two separate cars down in the town Hazelands when suddenly one man armed with a pump action shot gun comes out of no where and says "STOP THE CARS" "STOP THE CARS NOW!" "BOTH CARS" so since he didn't say that he would kill me I kept moving, He said it again "STOP THE CARS" No threat on my life.  Suddenly he shoots and kills me... Not to mention it was one guy with two cars? Is that not GearRP?!

@Thinisede were both cars moving at the time he shouted for you to stop?

1 minute ago, Voodoo said:

@Thinisede were both cars moving at the time he shouted for you to stop?

Afermative

POV: We we're driving and pulled in an area to turn around, saw a guy run out of a building with a shotgun  and shouted "Stop the car" that was it, next thing I know our car is stopped our friend was driving at maybe 2 mph and the guy just shot him. Ontop of that they robbed us just for Gear, took all of our guns and both of our cars not a super bif deal to me but I know GearRP isn't really allowed.

After a few minutes the guy tried to claim he was trying to run him over at less than 5mph, then called his buddies over to come take our cars.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
08:55:31 | Player "Max Garrick" is connected
-DEAD-

08:55:12 | Player "Yakone Briggs" is connected
10:03:15 | Player "Yakone Briggs" has been disconnected

08:59:27 | Player "Konstantin Nintinskovich" is connected
-STILL ON SERVER AS OF 10:40-

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
09:11:58 | Player "Max Garrick" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Konstantin Nintinskovich" into Torso(1) for 110 damage (Bullet_12GaugeSlug) with MP-133 from 7.31454 meters  
09:11:58 | Player "Max Garrick" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Konstantin Nintinskovich" into Lungs(49) for 110 damage (Bullet_12GaugeSlug) with MP-133 from 7.31454 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
09:11:58 | Player "Max Garrick" (DEAD) killed by Player "Konstantin Nintinskovich" with MP-133 from 7.31454 meters

Calling in to post PoV's:

@Thinisede | Max Garrick | POSTED
@Drew7822 | Yakone Briggs | POSTED
@G19RP | Konstantin Nintinskovich | POSTED

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have

POV: Heard some cars outside my building so I run out to secure them for the boys. I initiate on both cars, shotgun pointed point blank at their drivers heads, I’m screaming to stop the car and turn the engine off, not to get out etc. The two people in the closest car comply and speak in VOIP that they are complying. I am literally standing in front of the car, not even a meter and the driver is still lurching toward me while I have a shotgun at his head screaming to stop. He refuses to, he is shot and I wait for my allies to arrive to finish the robbery and leave.

39 minutes ago, G19RP said:

POV: Heard some cars outside my building so I run out to secure them for the boys. I initiate on both cars, shotgun pointed point blank at their drivers heads, I’m screaming to stop the car and turn the engine off, not to get out etc. The two people in the closest car comply and speak in VOIP that they are complying. I am literally standing in front of the car, not even a meter and the driver is still lurching toward me while I have a shotgun at his head screaming to stop. He refuses to, he is shot and I wait for my allies to arrive to finish the robbery and leave.

unknown.png.9bdc6b0358e3a791d66fd6e3e937e99f.png Thats a long "not meter."?

Just now, Thinisede said:

Thats a long "not meter."?

Because as you were driving directly at me, I moved back to avoid being run over. Whilst aiming my gun at your head, I was almost on top of your car. I.E, one meter.

@Thinisede as you have stated, you did hear @G19RP initiation on the vehicle. Was he aiming his weapon at you in the drivers seat?

All I heard was STOP THE CAR. No Threats to my life. He may have pointed the gun at the other car, but from my understanding just pointing the gun at someone and tell them to stop is not initiation.

If someone were to say "Stop or i will kill you" that would be. Right?

Verdict:

@G19RP - Invalid Initiation + Invalid Kill (Roleplayed) | Inconclusive  

Reason:

The staff team have reviewed this report and arrived at the conclusion above. @Thinisede you state that @G19RP was armed with a shotgun in your first post on the report showing that you knew a weapon was visible and you have claimed he may have aimed the weapon at you but you were not sure. @G19RP you have claimed you said more than just stop the car and were a threat aiming a weapon at @Thinisede before shooting him for not complying due to the car still moving.

We can see that the demands were heard by the OP and his group as one of the cars proceeded to stop. An initiation is when a demand is given clearly and a threat is made such as pointing a weapon whilst making the demands. Aiming the weapon in itself is making a statement of the outcome should you not comply with the demands given

4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.

@Thinisede with this being said we understand that demands were given "Stop the vehicle" and with the possibility of other demands and a weapon being raised towards you this would be a threat to your life meaning the initiation is valid.

Outcome:

@G19RP - Invalid Initiation + Invalid Kill (Roleplayed) - No Punishment

Signed: @Voodoo @Saunders