Server time (UTC): 2019-11-18, 17:49
Sign in to follow this  
ImNovaaa

Appeal for Ban

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: This verdict is honestly blowing my mind. I mean no disrespect there, but I truly don't believe this is fair. The verdict is not right for a few reasons; the main reason is that the OP & I both said the report can be closed. Also, how does an invalid kill get a warning but I get a 5 day ban when we both said it could be closed? 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I am speaking for myself & I'm sure @devstatnglydank will make his own appeal. Anyways, in @WongRP 's POV video I NEVER aim my rifle what so ever. So this statement from Voodoo is false, "You receive a fair amount of shots in your direction from @WongRP and yet rather than put your hands up immediately to show no ill intention or run away from the situation you both stick around in which we see @devstatnglydank laying on the ground, gun in hand looking on the site when @WongRP runs back again from the road to fire on you both a second time." As soon as I'm shot at I turn around, take a dex pill and run ALL the way to north west airfield wall to gather myself. @devstatnglydank was the one lying on the ground. I clearly left the situation. If you don't believe me I can provide a 3 second clip of when I tried to do the "Windows Record That" thing when I ran away from the gun shots. I had NEVER tried to try get anyone banned, and I never would. So this whole thing of ruleplay is ridiculous. If I wanted to ruleplay I would have ran at him without pointing a gun and let them shoot me and then threw up a report. At the time of throwing up the report I never knew @devstatnglydank stayed at the tree line and tried to fire back, so I'd say his death was valid & he didn't try any ruleplay, instead he stayed and aimed his rifle at them to fire back. As I said though i'm speaking for myself. Again in @WongRP 's POV which I will provide here: 

You can CLEARLY see that as SOON as I poke out from the tree line I run away and am not seen again. I ran very very far from the situation. So for my closing statement i'll say this.. I never stayed around to "abuse" any rules that would protect me (I would never think like that, I am on this server to roleplay and enjoy myself. NOT to try and ban anyone in sight.). I simply knew something was up, and was there before any firefight broke out so I didn't run to the fire fight; I in fact never inched closer, only further & further away from Kabinino (position logs would prove this). Also as a smaller statement, I completely understand that it is up to staff whether or not a report gets closed, but I myself have never seen a request to close be denied. On top of that I was never given a response as to why it was denied, nor was there any response about the request to close it from any admin so it seems like the request was never even acknowledged by staff. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Removal of ban and warning points.

What could you have done better?: Not exactly sure, because I the verdict says that I stayed in the area causing it to be rule play. Even though I took a Dex pill (the one that gives you unlimited stamina for 30 seconds) and ran all the way inside of the North West Airfield. I guess I could have made my decision faster on whether or not I'd run into Kabinino and retaliate or just leave the situation entirely. But like I said, & like you can even very clearly see (and can even check in the position logs which I would like to be pulled up if you don't believe that I ran all the way to the airfield after being shot at) in the video provided above: I left the situation and never baited any shots, nor did I try to use any ruleplay to keep myself safe & get anyone banned. I am not that type of person, hence why I even after almost a week asked for the report to be closed. So if this ban isn't to be appealed I would really appreciate to know why the request was denied or at least why it was never acknowledged by staff, and I would like to be shown my position logs after being shot at to show that I did run away from the situation. Because in @Voodoo 's verdict he states that I didn't put my hands up or run away, which is COMPLETLY false. 

This was reversed within the thread itself, therefore this appeal will be closed.