Posted (edited)

Server and location: Server 1

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-08-20, 14:43

Your in game name: Richard Winston

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: The person in Black with the medic bags and the akm

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: I was travelling with the person in black with the akm and medkits for about an hour or maybe a little more. We went and hunted a deer that got away, then noticed two others coming up the road. We stopped and spoke with them and they asked if we wanted to tag along. We tagged along and were travelling for about 11 minutes together before they (those with the shotguns and not my "ally") told us to put our hands up. I complied immediately and the other guy, the one in black, did not. He ran out, they shot him, he turned around and shot back. He saw me with my hands up and for reasons unknown to me, shot me. I was killed while following every order, from my "ally" who didn't want to be robbed. He never said in our time travelling that he'd kill me should I do such a thing, nor did I think to hit the deck because I didn't think he'd be shooting at me and the others would have no reason to. 

Edited by Gradwitz

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
11:03:53 | Player "Richard Winston" is connected
-DEAD-

11:33:26 | Player "Bens Rig" is connected
-DEAD-
13:55:38 | Player "Bens Rig" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
13:55:11 | Player "Bens Rig"[HP: 83] hit by Player "Radzig Kobyla" into Torso(16) for 17 damage (Bullet_12GaugePellets) with MP-133 from 17.2908 meters 
13:55:11 | Player "Bens Rig"[HP: 71.78] hit by Player "Radzig Kobyla" into RightArm(17) for 34 damage (Bullet_12GaugePellets) with MP-133 from 17.2908 meters 
13:55:11 | Player "Bens Rig"[HP: 54.78] hit by Player "Radzig Kobyla" into Torso(25) for 17 damage (Bullet_12GaugePellets) with MP-133 from 17.2908 meters 
13:55:13 | Player "Bens Rig"[HP: 37.99] hit by Player "Radzig Kobyla" into Torso(24) for 17 damage (Bullet_12GaugePellets) with MP-133 from 21.2925 meters 
13:55:14 | Player "Radzig Kobyla"[HP: 80.2] hit by Player "Bens Rig" into RightArm(17) for 60 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 21.1114 meters 
13:55:14 | Player "Radzig Kobyla"[HP: 60.4] hit by Player "Bens Rig" into RightArm(19) for 60 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 21.1114 meters 

13:55:15 | Player "Richard Winston"[HP: 40] hit by Player "Bens Rig" into Torso(36) for 60 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 29.1744 meters 
13:55:15 | Player "Richard Winston" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Bens Rig" into Torso(25) for 60 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 29.1754 meters 

13:55:18 | Player "Radzig Kobyla"[HP: 52.838] hit by Player "Bens Rig" into LeftHand(46) for 60 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 18.8235 meters 
13:55:23 | Player "Bens Rig"[HP: 25.8236] hit by Player "Ehren Hayes" into Torso(24) for 13 damage (Bullet_9x19) with MP5-K from 40.8546 meters 
13:55:27 | Player "Bens Rig"[HP: 13.0305] hit by Player "Radzig Kobyla" into Torso(15) for 13 damage (Bullet_9x19) with Mk22 Mod 0 from 48.1685 meters 
13:55:28 | Player "Bens Rig"[HP: 4.45049] hit by Player "Ehren Hayes" into LeftArm(22) for 26 damage (Bullet_9x19) with MP5-K from 46.7776 meters 
13:55:29 | Player "Bens Rig"[HP: 0.992491] hit by Player "Ehren Hayes" into LeftHand(46) for 26 damage (Bullet_9x19) with MP5-K from 46.7505 meters 
13:55:31 | Player "Bens Rig" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Radzig Kobyla" into RightHand(47) for 26 damage (Bullet_9x19) with Mk22 Mod 0 from 48.0292 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
13:55:15 | Player "Richard Winston" (DEAD) killed by Player "Bens Rig" with AKM from 29.1754 meters

13:55:31 | Player "Bens Rig" (DEAD) killed by Player "Radzig Kobyla" with Mk22 Mod 0 from 48.0292 meters 

Calling in to post PoV's:

@Gradwitz | Richard Winston | POSTED
@Caller | Bens Rig | POSTED
@SullyDat | Ehren Hayes | POSTED
@Nonplayer | Radzig Kobyla | POSTED

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have
@Caller will be temporarily banned from the server until he provides his POV

My POV:

Me and Ehren were travelling up north. While on our journey we saw two said individuals @Gradwitz and @Caller . Me and @SullyDat decided, we shall take hostile action against said individuals. (This decision was done via ingame VOIP.) We RP our way toward zeleno, and time came to execute our masterplan. I notify @SullyDat. With "It is time brother" seen in (12:15). We take our guns out and demand those two individuals to surrender, @Gradwitz comply, where @Caller takes up arms and tries to resist us. @Caller starts running away not complying to my demands, so I pull the trigger and try to gun down @Caller which in the end i successfully do as seen in the logs. But unfortunately while in combat with me and @SullyDat(seen in 12:25). @Caller out of thin air decided to gun down @Gradwitz who was clearly being taken hostage himself, and had his hands up.

Posted (edited)

Ehren Hayes POV

After scheming with @Nonplayer for what seemed like an hour on how to perform the perfect crime and also retain our reputation, we began going towards Balota before we heard shots from a high powered rifle and decided it wasn't a good idea to go that way, so we started north, first by going up from the military checkpoint near Vystovo.

After a short while of going on the silk road to Zelenogorsk, I was paying too much attention to my equipment and to @Nonplayer to see that we were quickly approaching @Gradwitzand @Caller who waved to us. 

As you can see in @Gradwitz POV VOD you can see @Nonplayer running towards them before regularly walking and telling me that there are two guys up ahead, we originally agreed on 'we should probably let them be', by the time we were able to scope them out we had agreed that 'it's time' is a key word if the moment  is right to take them on if needed.

After that point everything plays out in the video, @Nonplayer does a majority of the in character chat as I was talking over the phone to my employer and wasn't paying attention to in game events.

Eventually down the line I mention anarchy and anarchists, which, my character isn't a significant believer in but generally does see himself as an all supreme being, with anarchy being the closest to his political compass and also a good story to fall back on, @Nonplayer had also expressed these views to my character before and our entire mission revolved around either screwing around with the Zelenogorsk PD by wanting to say abolish the police or forcefully indoctrinate someone into our anarchist life style.

Around the time @Nonplayer said 'it's time brother', that was a clear signal for us to initiate which, @Nonplayer did, in which @Caller resisted and shot @Nonplayer several times and narrowly missing me.

I think the entire situation of @Caller shooting @Gradwitz is because at around the 12:15 - 12:22 mark I was circling @Gradwitz and was about to tie him up, assuming that @Caller was running away and that @Nonplayer was shooting him.

It wasn't until I heard the AK going off that I knew that @Caller was shooting at @Nonplayer and I redirected my attention to @Caller and began to fire on him aswell, I initially thought, after the battle was over that I had accidentally killed @Gradwitz due to the glitch that I was suffering with my shotgun and my hands at the 12:20 - 12:22 mark.

The rest is history, we killed @Caller, ran up to his body and sprayed a mag into his head before running over to @Gradwitz as we saw he was on the ground but then we saw he was dead. After that we dispatched a few zeds that came to the gunshots and helped @Nonplayer not die due to the injuries he suffered from @Caller.

My opinion? I think @Caller was trying to shoot me but accidentally shot @Gradwitz instead, as I was right next to @Gradwitz trying to tie him up.

Edited by SullyDat

Wait it’s section, (the one in black gear) did I shoot u by accident ??

I thought you where my friend, I did not at all mean to shoot you I ran off to try and get away, in shear panic and must have shot the first person I saw, not one bit did I mean to take you out and I sincerely apologise, I ran off to try and get to safety that was my first reaction, I was shot by a shotgun so I couldn’t run, I turned around in panic to try and shoot the guys trying to hold us up, I understand the RDM rules and all the server rules, I have only about 20 hours experience on the server, but play on many roleplay servers and all the rules are pretty much the same.

NOTE: Do not have POV I do not record My game play 

Posted (edited)

@Voodoo Posted my POV, also I expressed my concerns to @Rover to check and see if I really did make an accidental oopsie, but it turned out that I didn't and it was just a massive blue on blue incident. 

Edited by SullyDat

@Gradwitz as you can see above your killers POV is there for you to read over. As you were allies technically working together i would like to ask how you would like to proceed with this report.

If it really was a honest mistake, then I see no benefit for continuing with the report. I still feel I was killed unfairly, and by my temporary ally at that. No matter how it makes me feel I think if it was a mistake in the heat of the moment, then I shouldn't be the guy to continue a report like this. I'll redact my report of @Caller as I thought it was a spur of the moment decision based on the fact he shot me instead of them, but with his side of things I have no reason to distrust him.

I appreciate all the support and apologize for the hassle.

Glad you both can agree on things and we will honour the request to close this report.

@Caller in future always make an assessment of the situation before pulling the trigger on anyone around. You need to be able to ID your targets correctly.

@Calleryour temporary ban from the server has been removed.

/closed

Signed: @Voodoo @Phoenix