Server time (UTC): 2019-11-21, 22:24
Sign in to follow this  
Aron73

Potential mod

I'm sure someone has flipped there car at some point right?
Well, I found this mod and it seems ok, maybe someone can talk to the author if we are interested in adding this mod.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1832448183

I'm in no way opposed to this feature being added, I just wonder if it's possible to do in-house.  The less we have to rely on third party mods the better, it prevents delays with game updates, mod updates, among other things.

+1 if we get something like this from our devs.

Posted (edited)

I've actually played on another community with this mod and it was removed due to the various issues it created resulting with cars despawning and flying away. Yes flying away...

Anyways, I just want to add that it should be tested to a proper extent before added but I'm positive the staff do that regardless. Also as stated above, its a (I would imagine) relatively easily made mod and I'm sure this community has the developers to create an easy flip script! 

Edited by Jim Smokes

Thank you both for your input. I do hope that we can make something similar and that it won't cause problems.
I do wanna point out that I have never played with this mod so I have no knowledge right now about any sort of problems it has, but I'm willing to test it on a test server.
I have been an alpha/beta tester for a long time and have a pretty long resume of games I have been apart of testing.

Oh yes please add this! I've never flipped my car but I'd love this to be in it. 

I like the idea, this seems like a bandaid on the wound that is our cars, this will definitely improve the attraction to actually use them aswell.

So if the script doesn't cause issues or effect the server performance, then i would really like to see this introduced to the server.