Server time (UTC): 2019-10-22, 17:37
Sign in to follow this  
SquirtleKitty

Attention Ladies Once Again!

*Katie stretches as she relaxes on the bed before holding down her PTT with a joyful voice*

"Hello! So some of you may not know me but I'm Katie, nice to meet you. I was thinking  it's about time to reschedule another wonderful ladies night. Mallory, Andela and I set up the first one but as the both of them are a bit busy as of late, I'll go ahead and take the reins. Ladies night will be set up once we've gotten a response from a good amount of the ladies that are in this province. If you want to join in this night, go ahead and contact me on my private frequency or pull me aside if you see me wondering around. We'll figure out a time and day once we've gotten all our responses. As always, the rules for ladies night is we leave all grievances at the door, and we watch our backs while we're out. *She would mumble to herself* Can't have another lady get kidnapped again. 

Well! You've heard what I have to say, no boys or men allowed, even as body guards, we can handle ourselves, thank you very much. In about two to three days time, I'll finish checking this and will sort everything out with you girls! Hope to hear from you all soon."

*jack speaks into his PTT*

"I'll be there with a wig"

*jack stops talking into his radio"

Fae looks down into the camp in Cherno, watching the people below scurry around. She flicks her cigarette off the edge and grabs her radio, laying back on the ledge and watching the clouds.

"Ay! I'll be there this time, don't think I've pissed anyone off enough to get dragged away this time.
I think my party was far less fun than yours...

Let me know when and where! I'll try get some vodka and smokes together."

*Phoenyxx would turn over on the couch, having been napping, and pick up her radio to respond to the familiar voices*

"Count me in of course.

Need to get away from all these... men"

3 hours ago, JackZRP said:

-snip-

*Katie would shake her head, holding down her PTT*

"Ah ah ah, we'll figure you out. Last time we had a few boys following us and it got bad."

*She would laugh softly, before responding to Phoenyxx*

2 hours ago, Phoenyxx said:

-snip-

"Almost like a vacation right? Freedom from them all!"

3 hours ago, Fae said:

-snip-

*She would sigh, mumbling words of agreement*

"I think you deserve a whole girl's night this time. I'll try to make sure nothing like that happens again!"

*Jeff sits down and presses the PTT*

"Damn, ya'll let bandits take away one of your own and ye didn't try to get her back or anything? ya'll sure you don't need some good men with guns to keep the bad men with guns at bay? it's the way God intended it to be" 

*He lets out a slight chuckle as he continues* 

"For real, ya'll have a great time. God bless"

*mary sits on the bed having just woken up and takes the radio and presses the PTT*

"Count me in I never went to the last one i could use a girls night  out to let my hair down and forget my worries not like that would be hard I forget things all the time now. Will find some alcohol to take to the party"