Server time (UTC): 2019-10-22, 17:37
Sign in to follow this  
AidanVC

S1 Invalid Kill Orlovets Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: I was given Points/ban for KOS but I didn’t KOS anyone. I was initiated on by someone and then killed them. The person I killed I had rights on, but apparently I shot (but didn’t kill) someone else that I didn’t have rights on beforehand, so at the worst I feel I would get attempted invalid, but several others in this situation did that and didn’t get a ban for it.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: 05B5FB10-756D-407D-9A22-20C91216539F.jpeg.655f8743fbe48500867da9470de46fcb.jpeg

This screenshot shows that the person I killed I was initiated on by.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Ban/Points Reduced/Removed 

What could you have done better?: In regards to the guy that I killed who I had rights on, nothing. It was a valid kill and there’s nothing I could have done better. As for the guy I shot without rights, I should’ve paid better attention to the rules and made sure we were initiated/had rights before shooting.

Greetings @AidanVC, a separate team of staff have reviewed your appeal and come to a decision. After reading over the PoVs and the evidence presented we have decided to reverse the verdict. Charlie's logs should have been pulled in the report as well as he called in as he was directly involved in the situation. As this was missed on our part we apologize. 

Appeal accepted. Ban and points removed.