Server time (UTC): 2019-10-22, 17:43
Sign in to follow this  
Miles Benson

S1: No Time To Comply / NW Airfield Outskirts

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  22:40

Your in game name:  Miles Benson

Names of allies involved:  Just told me that his name was Coco, I'm guessing he was also killed alongside me. No further information.

Name of suspect/s:  Can't remember the name the leader gave me but I'm guessing it was a fake name anyways. It was a group of 8 wearing dark yellow armbands, I think I heard one of them say their name was Tyler but I can't be 100% sure.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

Detailed description of the events: I was hanging around Kabanino where "The Runners" and such live, when a group approached the camp wearing dark yellow armbands with a black marking on it, and camouflage clothing. Soon before that I had met a man named Coco in the same place who I befriended and made a plan to go looting at NWAF with, who seemed to have an interest in making new friends. Coco ended up asking the yellow armband guys if we could join them for protection at NWAF since we had overheard them saying they were heading there as well, and they accepted. At this point the server had restarted and everyone logs back on, and huddles in a group just outside of the Kab base to plan out the run to the airfield. We talk for a moment, they ask us our names, and we start running North of Kabanino to the airfield. We talk about the Wolfpack and any other groups they should know of since the men had hinted at recently rejoining the server after being in the dark for a while. *When we are about 200 or so meters away from the fence of the airfield, I suddenly hear a shot go off somewhere very close by, possibly just beyond the fence into the airfield. The voice chat suddenly erupts with 6 or 7 people screaming at once, so I lay on the ground looking for who shot. AS I press "z" to lay down I hear between the voices, "PUT YOUR HANDS UP!," coming from one of the yellow arm band men. I have no time to react, as my character hits the ground in the prone position I have less than 2 seconds only to see my ghillie suit turn brown as I get riddled with bullets.* 

The situation highlighted in asterisks occurred in a matter of around 4 seconds, I had no time to react or speak, and at the time I did not even realize that you are able to put your hands up while you are laying on the ground so I wasn't sure if I was supposed to stand up or what. Either way I didn't have a choice, it seemed to me like they just wanted to kill me for the loot. Coco seemed to be fairly kitted as well, but I'm not sure if he made it or if they RP'd him out. This server is awesome but I have to admit I did not enjoy this RP experience onebit, if you can even call it that. I was advised to put this report in from a friend who plays as well, so I hope this information helps in stopping people from doing this sort of thing again.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

22:27:15 | Player "Miles Benson" is connected
- Dead -
22:52:53 | Player "Miles Benson" has been disconnected

22:28:28 | Player "Dean Lockwood" is connected
02:00:26 | Player "Dean Lockwood" has been disconnected

22:27:52 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" is connected
- Server Restart/Crash -
00:07:46 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" is connected
- Server Restart/Crash -
00:16:42 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" is connected
01:05:10 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" has been disconnected

22:28:03 | Player "Owen Redfield" is connected
00:06:29 | Player "Owen Redfield" is connected
00:18:10 | Player "Owen Redfield" is connected
02:26:19 | Player "Owen Redfield" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

22:33:42 | Player "Miles Benson" hit by Player "Kase Mcilwrath" with FN SCAR-L from 8.87113 meters 
22:33:42 | Player "Miles Benson" hit by Player "Dean Lockwood" with M14 Springfield from 12.4451 meters 
22:33:42 | Player "Miles Benson" hit by Player "Dean Lockwood" with M14 Springfield from 11.4164 meters 
22:33:42 | Player "Miles Benson" hit by Player "Owen Redfield" with FN-FAL from 10.2844 meters 
22:33:42 | Player "Miles Benson" hit by Player "Owen Redfield" with FN-FAL from 10.2844 meters 
22:33:43 | Player "Miles Benson" hit by Player "Dean Lockwood" with M14 Springfield from 10.7165 meters 
22:33:43 | Player "Miles Benson" hit by Player "Dean Lockwood" with M14 Springfield from 10.7165 meters 
22:33:43 | Player "Miles Benson" hit by Player "Kase Mcilwrath" with FN SCAR-L from 7.06488 meters 
22:33:43 | Player "Miles Benson" hit by Player "Dean Lockwood" with M14 Springfield from 9.94398 meters 
22:33:43 | Player "Miles Benson" hit by Player "Dean Lockwood" with M14 Springfield from 9.94398 meters 
22:33:43 | Player "Miles Benson" hit by Player "Kase Mcilwrath" with FN SCAR-L from 6.92469 meters 
22:33:44 | Player "Miles Benson" hit by Player "Dean Lockwood" with M14 Springfield from 7.73386 meters 
22:33:44 | Player "Miles Benson" hit by Player "Dean Lockwood" with M14 Springfield from 7.73386 meters 
22:33:44 | Player "Miles Benson" hit by Player "Dean Lockwood" with M14 Springfield from 7.03645 meters 
22:33:44 | Player "Miles Benson" hit by Player "Dean Lockwood" with M14 Springfield from 6.68662 meters 
22:33:44 | Player "Miles Benson" hit by Player "Dean Lockwood" with M14 Springfield from 6.68662 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

22:33:42 | Player "Miles Benson" (DEAD) killed by Player "Dean Lockwood" with M14 Springfield from 11.4164 meters 

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@Miles Benson | Miles Benson | OP
@Joah | Dean Lockwood | POSTED
@groovy kase | Kase Mcilwrath | POSTED
@Reddd | Owen Redfield | POSTED

Posted (edited)

@Realize Hello! and congrats on your game master.

Dean Lockwood PoV: We initiated up x7 of us on 3 opposing members. We said "Do not move hands up, everyone hands up right now.  Hands up or you will be shot." Everyone initiated. It was major chaos to, lots of people yelling.

Instead of complying he laid down in the ground with a weapon out in the grass. so we shot him. I believe that is enough reason to kill him.

#1.) Not complying to demands. That's why so many people shot him. 
#2.) Ghillie in grass = huge danger , could be one of our lives not following our directions.

Thanks m8. ❤️ 

No video evidence, sorry brother.

Edited by Joah

Kase's POV: We were with roughly 8+ people and decided we would hold up some of these people, we told them to put their hands up which only ONE person complied, another turned around with their gun out. Another dropped to the floor prone and from what I was told, tried to fire at us but missed as rounds were missing from the mag after we searched their body. Though this is purely speculation. Though the point being, two of the three didn't comply.

@Joah, @groovy kase and @Reddd do any of you guys have video evidence?

Red's POV: We were in a huge group rolling to North West Airfield and all agreed we wanted to hold them up after talking to them for a couple of minutes. But shortly after outside NWA we all initiate shouting put your hands up and only one of  the three people  put's his hand up and the other turns around with his gun and get's shot and I watch the guy in a full gillie suit go prone so I just open fire as it's clearly not what we said to do, I was just thinking he pulled his gun out when going prone and would try to kill some of us, like @groovy kase stated. When we took his gun there was rounds missing and I'm certain none of us took his gun and shot at all.

No video evidence, sorry.

@Voodoo As expressed in my original comment, I have no recording. I don't care to do it anymore. As much as I should, I just don't care that much anymore.

Thanks for looking over this report.

Summary:
@Miles Benson & friends arrive in Kabanino and over hear a group wearing yellow armbands discussing a trip they are going to take to the NWAF, they then ask the group if they can accompany them which they accept, as they reach the outskirts of the airfield an initiation is dropped by the people with yellow armbands, @Miles Benson hits the ground and is inadvertently killed for doing so.

Evidence:

Spoiler
22 hours ago, Miles Benson said:

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  22:40

Your in game name:  Miles Benson

Names of allies involved:  Just told me that his name was Coco, I'm guessing he was also killed alongside me. No further information.

Name of suspect/s:  Can't remember the name the leader gave me but I'm guessing it was a fake name anyways. It was a group of 8 wearing dark yellow armbands, I think I heard one of them say their name was Tyler but I can't be 100% sure.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

Detailed description of the events: I was hanging around Kabanino where "The Runners" and such live, when a group approached the camp wearing dark yellow armbands with a black marking on it, and camouflage clothing. Soon before that I had met a man named Coco in the same place who I befriended and made a plan to go looting at NWAF with, who seemed to have an interest in making new friends. Coco ended up asking the yellow armband guys if we could join them for protection at NWAF since we had overheard them saying they were heading there as well, and they accepted. At this point the server had restarted and everyone logs back on, and huddles in a group just outside of the Kab base to plan out the run to the airfield. We talk for a moment, they ask us our names, and we start running North of Kabanino to the airfield. We talk about the Wolfpack and any other groups they should know of since the men had hinted at recently rejoining the server after being in the dark for a while. *When we are about 200 or so meters away from the fence of the airfield, I suddenly hear a shot go off somewhere very close by, possibly just beyond the fence into the airfield. The voice chat suddenly erupts with 6 or 7 people screaming at once, so I lay on the ground looking for who shot. AS I press "z" to lay down I hear between the voices, "PUT YOUR HANDS UP!," coming from one of the yellow arm band men. I have no time to react, as my character hits the ground in the prone position I have less than 2 seconds only to see my ghillie suit turn brown as I get riddled with bullets.* 

The situation highlighted in asterisks occurred in a matter of around 4 seconds, I had no time to react or speak, and at the time I did not even realize that you are able to put your hands up while you are laying on the ground so I wasn't sure if I was supposed to stand up or what. Either way I didn't have a choice, it seemed to me like they just wanted to kill me for the loot. Coco seemed to be fairly kitted as well, but I'm not sure if he made it or if they RP'd him out. This server is awesome but I have to admit I did not enjoy this RP experience onebit, if you can even call it that. I was advised to put this report in from a friend who plays as well, so I hope this information helps in stopping people from doing this sort of thing again.

17 hours ago, Joah said:

@Realize Hello! and congrats on your game master.

Dean Lockwood PoV: We initiated up x7 of us on 3 opposing members. We said "Do not move hands up, everyone hands up right now.  Hands up or you will be shot." Everyone initiated. It was major chaos to, lots of people yelling.

Instead of complying he laid down in the ground with a weapon out in the grass. so we shot him. I believe that is enough reason to kill him.

#1.) Not complying to demands. That's why so many people shot him. 
#2.) Ghillie in grass = huge danger , could be one of our lives not following our directions.

Thanks m8. ❤️ 

No video evidence, sorry brother.

Suggestions:
@Miles Benson In future regards to instances like this, it is always best to back up your report with video evidence, so the staff team can come to a definitive assessment of the situation.

Verdict:
@Joah @groovy kase @Reddd - Invalid kill (role-played) - Inconclusive

Signed @Realize @Derek Steel