Server time (UTC): 2019-11-15, 03:46
Deer Isle Purge
ONGOING | 2019-11-15 00:01:00 (server time) | Ends in 17 hours, 13 minutes | Deer Isle Server | PvP
Sign in to follow this  
Frank Bushman

So, my Character died from glitchy barbed wire...

So, I was heading from Cherno to Moglevka after helping a new player on the server learn how to reload his SKS. I had made my way to Moglevka after the idle odd sounds in the distance and clearing out the town of zombies, I started working on the lock on the door of my friend's base so that I could store some things. Meanwhile, I take slight damage from the barbed wire while not even being close to it, but I stopped moving so the damage stopped. By the time I finally opened the gate and walked in, my character let out a few grunts before suddenly falling over, dead. This seemed to be rather unreasonable and unrealistic of a way for my character to have died, and I was pretty upset when it happened just less than an hour ago. Can I get some help with getting my character back? I understand the rule of permadeath and such for the characters on this server, but this was just a glitch and an odd thing to happen when walking past some barbed wire a foot away.

Posted (edited)

We are aware of this issue and its under inspection of our dev team. Our policy is that we do not refund or compensate any items or characters after dying even from a glitch. 

Edited by PaulB

unfortunately we cannot compensate any items lost due to deaths but your character does not have to permanently die from this interaction. You merely respawn and regear with no knowledge of how you died.

We are aware of the problem with barbed wire and I think it is being fixed fairly soon!

Sign in to follow this