Server time (UTC): 2019-10-22, 17:41
Sign in to follow this  
CaptainChips

Ivan Risvold's Journal

Posted (edited)

[August 13th of 2019]

I keep writing in this journal but every time i wake up again it's always gone?

People are saying that i haven't been around in a while and that some Russian dude named Mikolai is me? Mikolai died one year ago, so i have no idea what they are talking about. When i woke up all of our boxes were gone, and for some reason i had all black clothing on, The stuff i had on me looked like it would belong to Mikolai so maybe they knew him and thought i was him. I don't remember putting all this on though... I remember walking to a bush and not really having any control over my actions, and any thing after that i don't remember.

Edited by CaptainChips

[?????]

I woke up in the middle of the forest with blood covering me, i lifted my blood stained under shirt to see multiple bullet holes. I have no idea what has happens . some one left me rags to patch my self up. I went to go find where Green Mountain was but when i got there it seems like Hunter was not awake yet. They have built up so much. The codes aren't the same so i don't know how to get inside. i think I'm going to just sit by the gate until someone hopefully opens up and tells me what has happen.

I fiddled with the lock some more and i finally got the code. They didn't change it, i just forgot what order the numbers were in, has it really been that long? I went inside and went to see if my secret stash was still there. It was, but it was missing a lot of stuff. The only thing really there that was mine was my favorite shirt and my sour cream and onion chips, and that's all i needed. I looked around in the tents and found an M4, I took it to replace my old one, hopefully it's no ones and they wont mind if I have it. I couldn't find a mosin so i just settled for a Karabiner, it's pretty good i might just keep it instead of the mosin.

Edited by CaptainChips

[September 1st 2019]

Has it really been a whole month seance I've been gone? Hunter filled me in on all the going on's while I've been gone. When we were trying to build up the walls, we had some Americans saying they need to do some dumb operation and protect us. Then some fucking Russians came by and fucking killed all of them. After that the Green Dragons came back and talked to us about kicking Wolfpack out, they said no. Then they started shooting, Me Hunter and 2 others were taken hostage, but while I had my hands up someone, i don't know who, fucking shot me in the back of the head and knocked out Bobby. I had to wake him up in the middle of all the gun fire. GD killed all of Wolfpack and said they would do this more.

[Setember 2nd 2019]

I woke up, locks gone, Jason there, we went to zelenagorks, found Olivia, went to Latino cuz chernos after Jason, Laptaino had been robber, we helped them, every one dead but me, I’m hiding right now.

They found me, shot me, ruined every thing. I’m bleeding out but I’ve managed to patch most of it up. I slept it off for an hour and came back to lapatino to see what’s going on. Hunter and hutch were there and I asked why they weren’t at green Mountain. The Green Dragons finally did it, they kicked us all out. We have no where to live or what to do or anything to call home. I’ve lost everything, everything I’ve ever worked for, everything I ever stood for is now gone, I have nothing, the only thing I have left are the friends that helped us at Green Mountain and Hunter. Daniels moves out of the country so we lost him. Wolfpack are moving into the church right out side the runners compound. I’m too wounded to help or even walk for more than 10 minutes. I’m such a failure, I couldn’t help my friends when they needed help, I couldn’t even help other people when they needed me the most. Isn’t that supposed to be my job? To help people? Well that doesn’t matter because it’s not anymore. With GM gone we can’t really do charity any more. I don’t think Chanouras is ready  for charity yet, the people just don’t understand that not every one in this world has to fight for themselves. Me and Hunter don’t know what to do, I’m almost dead and I’m pretty sure Hunter is depressed. Luke is happy go lucky as always and Kat is still optimistic. But we’ve lost too much to go back to how things were. Even after we’ve lost everything I still can’t do anything. All I can do is fucking limp around lapatino or fucking lay down and think about all the bad shit I’ve done in my life. I don’t know what to do after I’ve recovered. Hunter doesn’t know what to do at all. We can’t just live with the runners or Wolfpack for ever. We can’t just walk around and live no where like Jason does, we can’t do charity without something bad happening. I’ve had more fun in these past 2 months with the charity then I ever did with the Blue Berry Bandidos, although I do miss them from time to time, well I’m going to rest, it’s been a very long day.

Edited by CaptainChips

[September 4th 2019] 

nothing really yesterday, nothing really today.

but me and Luke were looking for a friend named Joe......

JOE MAMA

[September 5th 2019]

About 30 minutes after I woke up the Cartel came by and try to make a deal with the runners, turned out that was bait because they started raiding and shooting the whole place. Some of them had 503 armbands on too and they definitely weren’t 503 members. Me and Olivia were the only ones that were part of the charity that were awake so we got caught up in it and held hostage. After a while Antonio let us go because he knew us and didn’t want to hurt us. Me and Olivia went to NWAF to wait out the time. We didn’t really find any thing but I drank out of a canteen and some one put something in it because ever sence that I was throwing up every minute. We were walking back to the pump at lapatino when one of the fucking runners shot my feet. We told someone else and finally got to the pump. I was on the verge of death but a man named Kent saved my life. After that some one traded me my M4A1 which I didn’t really even like for an MP7. Best god damn trade of my life. This thing is amazing. Light, small, shoots fast, and quiet. I put a suppressor on it and a red dot sight on it and it was looking very nice. Hutch and hunter woke up a little while after. Apparently Peaches was on the outskirts of town holding 3 cherno Russians hostage and selling them off as slaves. That man has completely lost it. Just a week ago he was at our base donating stuff and now here he is killing and murdering  every one. Hutch and some others went to go take care of it. Peaches killed the hostages and escaped I think. Me and Hunter went to the saw mill to get some planks, I never realised how many planks you can get there. On out way back we saw some goats to kill and bring back to camp for food but hunters weapon missed fire and scared them, this was the perfect time to test out my new gun. I shot a whole mag into them but it’s not the best at long range which is fine. We got 2 and headed back to home. We cooked the steak, repaired the base a little and I went to sleep. I’m going to go on a little hibernation for a week. Hopefully nothing bad happens...

September 7th 2019]

HAHAHAHAH WHAT THE FUCK CUNT DOLTAN OR WHAT EVER CAME BY AND ROBBED US, RUSSIANS KILLED HUTCH, HE CAME BACK, I FUCKING ATE A HUMAN AND NOW IM FUCKING INSANE. FUCKING SOME ONE KILL ME!

Edited by CaptainChips

[September 8th 2019]

I don’t know how the fuck to cure myself. There’s no going back. My old life is over. I said I lost every thing except my friends, but now I truly have fucking lost it. There’s no going back to the charity. I can barley face Hunter any more. I’m fucking crazy I’m going insane!! I’m running, I’m running away, I’m running until I can’t run. Old life is gone. I’m gone. Ivan is no more. Yes. No Ivan. No charity, no Ivan. This is worse than the Blue Berry Bandits, this is a whole another fucking level of crazy. I robbed for fun and killed for sport back then, but now. I need it more than ever. I think I’m not going crazy because of the meat. But the time away from my past life. Too long has “Chips” been gone for. He comes back today, but this time just him. Not the fucking Blue Berry Bandits, not any of Ivan’s stupid little friends, just us. Just me. Me myself and I. Ivan thought Peaches was crazy for doing the stuff he did, but now, I see. I feel what he felt. I know his pain. I need to rob, not for the fucking gear, not for the fucking message, and not because I hate the person. Just for my own god damn drive. And maybe if I’m lucky. I can put a fucking bullet in their head. Yes, just like old times. I’m going to prepare my self. I will return in a week. And when I come back, this cruel fucking world will feel my wrath, the stupid people who walk upon these lands will know that the shit they do doesn’t matter, fucking Hunters charity, useless the people don’t understand. Gangs who rob, all fucking pussies who want to make their dick look bigger by picking on the weak with there numbers. On this day, Chips is brought back, the former leader of the Blue Berry Banditoes, the former killer, the former mad man. Will be brought back. After I’m dead the people will talk about me for years. The story of how a former murderer became a charity man and went back to killing. The story of Ivan and Chips. No, not Ivan, he’s weak. Just Chips, not fucking Chip lanagan, just “Chips”. It’s only been 8 days since I’ve been back, and god have I gone down hill. 

Edited by CaptainChips

[September 14th 2019]

Ok well I'm not insane any more. I don't really know how but, cool i guess. I went to GM and Hunter said he put a bullet in my head and threw me out. I don't remember writing that last journal entry. I don't really remember any thing about being insane. Well back to the normal stuff. We got GM back becuase the cartel abandoned it. there's a new Charity place just down the road. I took a nap. woke up and the new guy Trevor let Mr. Russio or The Family or now The syndicate or something like that. they're really fucking stupid. They robbed the Charity guy for no reason. There just a bunch of dicks. Can't find my god damn Hunting Jacket either.

[September 15th 2019]

Tired going to bed soon, making this one quick

Olivia came back, went to zelena, met cool guys, forgot their names, Mr.Russo dickhead, don't like him, threatened and was being a dick to super nice man, going to kill him. I want him dead.

Went back home, ppl there, Lee and her friend, guy who's new to cherno, and 2 people who are going to go kill James mason the sex cult man, police came by, they cool, want us to live with them and make a settlement there. no.