Server time (UTC): 2019-10-23, 08:42
Sign in to follow this  
CaptainChips

Mikolai's Personal Journal

Posted (edited)

[August 17th of 2019]

When i woke up inside the base no one else was awake, so instead of trying to wake them up I thought i'd be a good boy for once and go into Zelenogorsk and go find some stuff for the base. Every thing was going fine so far, i had a lot of good stuff to bring back, But when i went to the train yard with all the barracks a horde of zombies surrounded me and started beating me. They knocked me out and when i woke up they were all gone, but they destroyed all of my stuff. All of my clothes and ammo and food all gone, AND MY VODKA! The only thing that was left was my Sasha, she is very durable so i'm not surprised she survived. I walked back up to Green Mountain to find that Daniels was awake. I told him what happened and we went out to the Vybor military base and NWAF to try and get back what i lost. We found some clothes that will do for now but it's not the same. It will never be the same. Were in a small cabin a little North of Vybor, we're going to go to sleep in here. Hopefully no one comes and takes my Sasha.

[August 18th of 2019]

I woke up and Daniels was not awake yet. I left him a note and went to go back to the Airfield and try to find more stuff. I didn't find much more just a couple of drum mags for an AKM. I'm heading back to Green Mountain as I'm writing this.

When i got to Green Mountain i put up all the stuff i found and took a quick nap in the tower, when i woke up Hunter was right next to me so you caught up and i told him about me losing all my stuff. He made a couple of more boxes and went back to sleep, while I went into Zelenogorsk to find some stuff for the base and more stuff for me, all i could find that was useful was a new black hunting backpack and some netting which I crafted into a gillie wrap for when i find my Karabiner again. I took another nap and when i woke up Luke from yesterday was at the base and so was Hunter. I was planning on going to Kabanino to check out the trading place there but Hunter had a friend who just got in contact with him again on the radio and we were going to pick them up and go back to the base. Two guys who were really cool stopped by before we left and gave me some mouser ammo and i gave them food water and a PU scope. When we met her, her name was Kat. She's pretty quite and really only talks when you get to know her. On out way back we found where The Merchants live and talked with them but unfortunately I passed out.

Edited by CaptainChips

[August 19th of 2019]

I woke up where i passed out near The Merchants base, i talked to them and headed back towards Green Mountain. I got there and saw Luke and Hunter again, When i got there, Hunter was talking to a man, his name was Thomas and he was a barber, he tried to shave my beard multiple times but i wouldn't let him get the chance, as long as i had Sasha out he wouldn't come near. Other than him trying to do that he was a pretty nice man, but he kind of reminded me of the Joker from the bat-man movies i watched as a kid. Me him and Hunter heard some dear and went to go kill them for food for charity. When we found them Hunter's bug backpack was making to much noise and scared them away. So we went back to the base and when we got there Thomas's friend, Corey, came by to bring him to The Merchants place for some one named peaches. I keep hearing this name thrown around, i want to meet this person, i really like peaches, so juicy. But right after they left Anderson, a guy from yesterday came by who was super nice and into the whole charity thing. He gave us a shit load of stuff to give out, and gave me a siga! We heard some more Elk but Anderson couldn't join us in killing and cooking them. So me and Hunter went to go kill them and i said "Are you ready Hunter?" then counted from 3, i hit my dear in the head and Hunter somehow missed his shot even though it was the biggest one with huge antlers, now i wasn't just going to let them get away so i chased them down and whipped out Devils Lettuce and shot one in the gut from 200 meters and it bled out just a little after and i missed the big alpha one a couple of times because he ran so far but on my last bullet i hit him right in the neck from 550 meters! But some how it didn't bled out or just die right there and i had to watch the biggest one yet just run off into the horizon. We cut up the two i killed because i'm the best shot/person in the group and brought it back to the base. As we were making the camp fire Anderson's friend Craig was wondering where Anderson went and i showed him where he went and he help cook a little and left. Kat didn't know how to cook so i showed her and it looked like she was having a really fun time. Holy crap, ok. I was going to write this journal entry and then go to sleep but Hunter just radioed me while they were all in Zelenagorsk and he said he found a Karabiner 98K so i'm going to go into town and get that, then i can finally have the REAL Devils Lettuce.

[August 21st of 2019]

I slept all through yesterday so i don't know what happend. not much happend today, just getting stuff. A guy named Red came by, and he is probably the coolest guy that has came by, he's really funny and he has lots of stories to tell. His friend G came by and he was a very nice looking man. I can respect a good man who has a good taste in clothes. We found a radio and Luke started playing some music and we had a good time. Something odd did happen though. We went to shoot some dear and i hit 2 in the head and Luke shot one too but they didn't die, they were invincible.

[August 22nd of 2019]

Woke up to yet again another raided base. Me and Hunter decided to go out further than we usually go, to go look for stuff. We ran to the Alter radio station to try and see if any one was living there, sadly so one has built up there yet. As we were heading to Kabanino to check out the trading place there I've heard very little about Kat radioed us telling us that someone was in the base raiding it. She was trying to act nice to the person but all they wanted was a gun, and we have none because out boxes are now too small to fit any type of weapons other than pistols. And instead of leaving the way we usually leave, they had to break every lock to get out. So all the gates are now wide open until we got back and put some new ones on.  When we got to Kabanino the place was abandoned, but we did see some good looking gentlemen walking down the street, so we went to go talk to them. Apparently it was a man who Hunter knew and some of his friends. They said the place was abandoned and that's really all they told us. The man was a very religious man who wouldn't stop calling us his children, I get it, you like your religion and all but man, just shut up for once. We left and went to go back home. When i got there i was pretty tired and went to go to sleep as Hunter continued gathering supplies. as i was sleeping Hunter woke me up telling me he got robbed by the Family. They said a man in all gillie held them up and said not to fuck with him or he'd call the Green Mountain boys on them??? I don't know why the Family would believe that crazy man but apparently they did and robbed Hunter. But Hunter said every thing was false and they felt sorry so they only took his ammo and later gave it back to him with even more then he lost.

[August 31st of 2019]

Wolfpack are moving in apparently, this is bad. I knew something bad would come out of that. A group came in, killed all of us i think. I'm inside a building, the jail house. They rushed us, we had nothing to do with it. They killed a man i only knew for a couple of minutes. they killed the other 2 I didn't even know the names of. I'm bleeding out. i cant feel anything. too much blood. eyes are getting heavy. I think I'm going to take a nap.....

*The Journal ends there with the bottom left corner of the page covered in blood*

Edited by CaptainChips

[October 13th of 2019]

Woke up to all out locks off but Hunter and Belle have been doing a lot of work and fixing up the place from weekly Anarchy attacks. We heard a radio broadcast that there was a Halloween party in Glugovo, so me, Luke, and Belle all went to hang out and have some fun. I went and dressed up as a Meth addict seance i sound like one because my voice is dying, Luke went as a Canadian, and Belle wasn't really anything, she just had different clothes. We arrived and there was some people there, not much happen, guy who dressed up like me showed up and had some fun banter with that. Belle left then a little while Luke left for Alter, so it was only me. Good thing too because some idiot made fun of a Muslim and caused a huge firefight. Me and other Banana Man hid, when the shooting was over, we ran to the bodies and took everything! It was amazing, all this free stuff to us. I came with nothing and left with everything. I met up with Belle and Luke and went back to GM. There was a guy there, a doctor, i forgot his name but we invited him into the charity because we could use a doctor and he loved the idea of charity.