Server time (UTC): 2019-11-16, 00:15
Sign in to follow this  
Fae

S2: Invalid kill - Orlovets - 18/08/2019 01;00

Server and location: S2, Orlovets

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): around 01;00

Your in game name: Anezka Kolinsky

Names of allies involved: Unsure of his name, he was killed seconds before I was.

Name of suspect/s: Viperial (specifically @tosstheball but I suspect some of their other memebers also invalidly killed our people)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: 

Firefight broke out between Chapter 2 and Domorodci/Další Stránka after some very long and intense RP. I was on the hill to be a sniper with another ally who was brought in to help, he and I waited up there whilst the RP below grew tense and eventually Chapter 2 initiated on the two Chernarussian groups. I was injured after a little while, so pulled back down the hill and around towards the industrial complex between Polana and Orlovets. In the field I see my ally fall dead and seconds later I am also killed.

I then have the following exchange with @tosstheball via Discord DMs:
image.png.17f2f45b6ca136b66da24fb46a7ec6f9.pngimage.png.d8a43c8a2fc7e3e1fd04dae708d9e957.png

Admitting to invalidly killing myself and the other person with me. I suspect there was more invalid kills from this group as well. I understand @tosstheball has apologised, but I do not feel him or his group understand the rules at all about initiation and defending/attacking rights. His groups interference ended up ruining a firefight that had been building for a few hours via RP.

My POV: Went down to Orlovets with other members of Domorodci. After a lot of talking, we got initiated on. I was on a rooftop watching over the base and got shot at. I ran around toward the barn and got hit from the hillside (unsure by who, logs will show). I eventually ran off and got perms from RedSky to log.

pov: i was told someone we previously roleplayed with had been initiated on within orvolets but in fact the group initiated on the people i was told were to the right in the field

i shot first like an idiot without initiating or confirming who it was

i take full responsibility for who i opened fire upon invalidly

Posted (edited)

My POV: Jaden Kano (with the group that opened fire) 

We got called in by some custodia guys to come help them in Orlovets. On the way there, it sounded like a gunfight started, so we picked up the pace heading towards the town. I spotted three people in the field to our right, called them out and Toss opened fire. I didn’t fire at them because I didn’t think we had rights yet, and I just ran away from the shooting. 

In regards to the "suspected more invalid kills from the group" the only member of our group who shot without rights was Toss in the very beginning. Optic and Chase got shot at while entering the town, and I (and Chase) was validly initiated on by a member of the Chernarussians before killing him.

Edited by AidanVC

My POV: I'm the guy that got killed seconds before Fae.

After Anezka got injured we started retreating to a better position with a person from my group (@Devin Simpson). We got to a clearing where we started to move abit faster to avoid staying on the open field for much longer. After a few moments of running I spot a few people and assume they're not going to shoot at us as most of them didn't have their guns aimed, except for one person who sprayed me down. I later learned that it was an invalid kill. I'm not exactly sure if it was one person who did it or multiple. But that's as much as I can recall.

My POV: Chase Reynolds

We were running down the road after being called in by friends from Operation Custodia asking us to help.. since I am apart of Custodia I came to help with the guys from Viperial. we spot 2 people running through the field at us and from my point of view im in a ghillie running up the hill to the north when we start hearing snaps from a suppressed weapon. After that, Toss takes the shots on them without them being able to return fire that I could hear. We run up to the bodies and discover there are about 10 shots missing from the akm in their hands. That is all I saw from my pov.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
00:46:14 | Player "Anezka Kolinsky" is connected
-DEAD-

00:44:47 | Player "Vojtech Prikerznik" is connected
-DEAD-

00:46:14 | Player "Luke Runningham" is connected
01:11:16 | Player "Luke Runningham" is connected
02:08:30 | Player "Luke Runningham" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
00:59:54 | Player "Vojtech Prikerznik"[HP: 17.5] hit by Player "Luke Runningham" into Torso(7) for 55 damage (Bullet_556x45) with Steyr AUG from 118.65 meters 
00:59:54 | Player "Vojtech Prikerznik" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Luke Runningham" into RightLeg(6) for 55 damage (Bullet_556x45) with Steyr AUG from 118.65 meters 

00:59:57 | Player "Anezka Kolinsky"[HP: 62.3143] hit by Player "Luke Runningham" into LeftLeg(9) for 55 damage (Bullet_556x45) with Steyr AUG from 118.511 meters 
00:59:59 | Player "Anezka Kolinsky"[HP: 44.1643] hit by Player "Luke Runningham" into RightLeg(6) for 55 damage (Bullet_556x45) with Steyr AUG from 120.649 meters 
00:59:59 | Player "Anezka Kolinsky"[HP: 16.6643] hit by Player "Luke Runningham" into Torso(36) for 27.5 damage (Bullet_556x45) with Steyr AUG from 120.649 meters 
00:59:59 | Player "Anezka Kolinsky" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Luke Runningham" into Torso(34) for 27.5 damage (Bullet_556x45) with Steyr AUG from 120.649 meters 

01:02:20 | Player "Radek Novotny"[HP: 45] hit by Player "Jaden Kano" into Torso(15) for 55 damage (Bullet_762x54Tracer) with Mosin Nagant 1930 from 163.351 meters 

01:05:56 | Player "Gosha Sevcik"[HP: 63.7] hit by Player "Chase Reynolds" into RightArm(20) for 110 damage (Bullet_762x54Tracer) with SVDS Dragunov from 151.787 meters 

01:13:09 | Player "Gosha Sevcik"[HP: 69.9953] hit by Player "Jaden Kano" into LeftHand(46) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with FN-FAL from 5.60871 meters 
01:13:09 | Player "Gosha Sevcik"[HP: 14.9953] hit by Player "Jaden Kano" into Torso(1) for 55 damage (Bullet_308Win) with FN-FAL from 5.60871 meters 
01:13:09 | Player "Gosha Sevcik" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Jaden Kano" into Torso(34) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with FN-FAL from 5.65283 meters  
01:13:09 | Player "Gosha Sevcik" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Jaden Kano" into LeftLeg(11) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with FN-FAL from 5.65283 meters 
01:13:09 | Player "Jaden Kano"[HP: 63.2799] hit by Player "Gosha Sevcik" (DEAD) into RightArm(17) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with M1A SOCOM from 5.67101 meters 
01:13:09 | Player "Gosha Sevcik" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Jaden Kano" into Torso(34) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with FN-FAL from 5.65808 meters 
01:13:10 | Player "Gosha Sevcik" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Jaden Kano" into Head(0) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with FN-FAL from 6.13669 meters 
01:13:10 | Player "Gosha Sevcik" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Jaden Kano" into LeftHand(46) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with FN-FAL from 6.40979 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
00:59:59 | Player "Anezka Kolinsky" (DEAD) killed by Player "Luke Runningham" with Steyr AUG from 120.649 meters

00:59:54 | Player "Vojtech Prikerznik" (DEAD) killed by Player "Luke Runningham" with Steyr AUG from 118.65 meters 

01:13:09 | Player "Gosha Sevcik" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jaden Kano" with FN-FAL from 5.65283 meters

Calling in to post PoV's:

@Fae | Anezka Kolinsky | POSTED
@DookieCS | Vojtech Prikerznik | POSTED
@tosstheball | Luke Runningham | POSTED

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have

@AidanVC can you explain why you shot me at 01:02:20 from 160m away long before an initiation was dropped on you by Gosha Sevcik at 01:13:10. And @Forest Gump why you shot Gosha at 01:05:56 before he initiated on Aidan at 01:13:10

@ItsChocolateMan we had defense because of Charlie shooting at @OpticVC and @Andrew Jackson while they were in the town. I fired a mosin shot at you after Optic said "i'm being shot at" and I saw you fleeing from where Optic and Andrew was shot at from. Chase @Forest Gump was also shot at by Gosha before he fired back and hit gosha. I then obviously killed Charlie after he initiated on me.

I’m just going to throw my POV up now, since I feel it is necessary. Tyler Lorenze POV:

Following Luke ( @tosstheball ) shooting and killing @Fae and @DookieCS, myself and @Andrew Jackson pushed into the town while Chase ( @Forest Gump ), Jaden ( @AidanVC ) pushed up onto the hill. Whilst moving into the town, myself and Andrew were fired upon several times from the hill. After calling out where I was shot from, Andrew and I continued into the town and moved towards the camp within it. We then stayed within the camp protecting the individuals within it.

We have already established that you all did not have defender rights at the beginning because we were initiated on by the people in the town. You all joined a firefight which had already been going on for a while in which you had no rights getting involved in. Running into a firefight and having bullets go by you (not even getting hit), does not in turn give you defender rights. 

@tosstheball killed @Fae at 00:59:54 and then messaged her 01:02:00 (server time), 2 minutes later, apologizing for invalidly killing her, showing that you all knew that you had no rights to be a part of that firefight. (assuming he shared the information with you all)

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, ItsChocolateMan said:

We have already established that you all did not have defender rights at the beginning because we were initiated on by the people in the town. You all joined a firefight which had already been going on for a while in which you had no rights getting involved in. Running into a firefight and having bullets go by you (not even getting hit), does not in turn give you defender rights. 

@tosstheball killed @Fae at 00:59:54 and then messaged her 01:02:00 (server time), 2 minutes later, apologizing for invalidly killing her, showing that you all knew that you had no rights to be a part of that firefight. (assuming he shared the information with you all)

we were called there to assist earlier by an ally previous to the initial initiation by base owners

Edited by tosstheball

5 minutes ago, ItsChocolateMan said:

Correct, we did not have rights at 00:59:54 when Toss killed Fae. We got defense rights AFTER that when Optic and Jackson were engaged by your group after arriving at the compound to defend. Therefore at the time I sniped at you with the Mosin and Chase shot at Charlie it was valid. The only invalid shots fired were by toss before we entered the town. 

4 minutes ago, tosstheball said:

we were called there to assist earlier by an all previous to the initial initiation by base owners

I spoke to the base owners and they told me none of them contacted you. I was told by yourself and also @OpticVC that a man of yours on the inside told you to come.

Regardless, Chapter 2 were the ones that initiated, making us the defenders. This does not give any of you rights on us.

1 minute ago, Fae said:

I spoke to the base owners and they told me none of them contacted you. I was told by yourself and also @OpticVC that a man of yours on the inside told you to come.

Regardless, Chapted 2 were the ones that initiated, making us the defenders. This does not give any of you rights on us.

well he said we had no right being there was just giving context to why we went

i already stated mine were invalid 

@Fae We understand that you were initiated on. We were misinformed that Domorodci initiated on everyone in the camp.

With all the POVs above in mind and tosstheball admitting to killing without rights, tosstheball will be punished for Invalid Kill, not roleplayed, aggravated due to you not making sure who the target was or even IDing your target as well as how you replied in the thread and treated the report. Next time make sure to initiate and make sure to properly ID your target.

With the other POVs and logs in mind, considering you also did not have rights, you will also be punished for invalid kill AidanVC.

EDIT: I'll reduce the aggravated punishment, next time please respond more seriously in reports.