S1 Kabanino No time to Comply

Server and location: S1

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 21:00

Your in game name: Evgeni Malekhov

Names of allies involved: 

Name of suspect/s: District? 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): https://streamable.com/kgack

Detailed description of the events: I was running around Kab when someone in a blue puff and balaklava started giving me lip, we trash talked each other for a bit when he said, "next time i see you back in town i will take your head off" or something along those lines. 

i informed my people of what happened and walked to the outskirts of Kab, stopped by the church alt tabbed and tabbed back in immediately to hear a "put your hands us boy" I turned around instinctively as someone was talking to me, only after i turn i hear a "dont turn around or you are going to...", and i get sprayed down. 

the man did not even finish his sentence before killing me, shot me for turning around before he even told me not to, and gave me less than 3 seconds to comply. 

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
20:26:51 | Player "Evgeni Malekhov" is connected
-DEAD-

20:28:31 | Player "Duncan Heighway" is connected
-DEAD + RESTART-
21:00:08 | Player "Duncan Heighway" is connected
-RESTART-
21:29:31 | Player "Duncan Heighway" is connected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
20:45:22 | Player "Evgeni Malekhov"[HP: 63.7] hit by Player "Duncan Heighway" into LeftLeg(11) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with M1A SOCOM from 9.06257 meters 
20:45:22 | Player "Evgeni Malekhov" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Duncan Heighway" into Torso(16) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with M1A SOCOM from 8.78494 meters 
20:45:22 | Player "Evgeni Malekhov" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Duncan Heighway" into Liver(45) for 110 damage (Bullet_308Win) with M1A SOCOM from 8.78494 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
20:45:22 | Player "Evgeni Malekhov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Duncan Heighway" with M1A SOCOM from 8.78494 meters 

Calling in to post PoV's:

@YNW Pep | Evgeni Malekhov | POSTED
@ChrisW | Duncan Heighway | POSTED

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have

Pretty damn simple lad. I was half way through making my initiation when you turned toward me after being told not to. Considering the past digressions of our two groups and the fact the Orel has launched relentless attacks on the Kabanino over the past 3 days, I wasn't about to give you any opportunity to raise your weapon toward me.

Before this entire situation we had been very aggressive toward one another and I told you to leave, you didn't hence the initiation, I wanted to ask you some questions as to why you thought you would be allowed into town after attacking a few hours prior. Tensions in the situation were high, and you disobeyed my order. Might have been quick but at the end of the day pal lets not act like if roles were reversed you wouldn't hesitate to blow my head off if I turned around with my gun out.

For the sake of the staff, I have no footage to display, rare occasion I wasn't recording so lets get them logs and get this done with 🙂

Tl:dr; I'm mid initiation and after asking a gent to not turn toward me, he turns toward me with his gun out. I made a decision to protect my life and the safety of Kab. This decision was made with the prior knwoeldge of there actions toward us and the assumption that if given the chance that AK would've been raised at me.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ChrisW said:

I'm mid initiation and after asking a gent to not turn toward me

how can you claim that? there's literally video evidence of you not doing that

lets not act like if roles were reversed you wouldn't hesitate to blow my head off if I turned around with my gun out.

no i wouldn't, that's the risk of initiating. 

Might have been quick

yeah you were, thats the whole point of this report. have a good night pal. 

TLDR; he says put your hands up, i turn around gun lowered, didnt even manage to completely turn, he then says dont turn around, and guns me down straight after.

Edited by YNW Pep

Greetings,

The staff team have reviewed the report and come to the following conclusion after reviewing the POVs and evidence. @YNW Pep was running around Kab when he is initiated on by @ChrisW. Shortly after being initiated on @YNW Pep is killed by @ChrisW

The staff team has deemed the kill on @YNW Pep as invalid because there was not enough time given for him to react and comply to the demands that were given. In the future please make sure that ample amount of time is given to the people that are being initiated on so they have time to react and comply to the demands. 

Verdict:

@ChrisW - Invalid Kill Roleplayed | Guilty - 3 Day Ban & 10 Warning Points

Signed by: Myself w/ Notes