Server time (UTC): 2019-11-12, 02:17
Sign in to follow this  
BigLittleShōrts

The Cutting Room Floor of Vincent Miller - RP/Media Thread

The Cutting Room Floor

The thundering sound of rain striking the rickety roof is all that masks Vincent's rummaging through the desk drawer. His still damp fingers prise a journal from the very back of the thin drawer. It's worn, just like everything in sight but it will surely do. Vincent flicks through the pages, being careful of the fragile binding. 

"Perfect," he mutters under his breath as he reaches the end. Carefully he reaches into the inside pocket of his tattered beige suit jacket, pulls out a small selection of photos and places them on the desk with a small roll of tape.Vincent_01.png.515684eb2b6358c24c442c8f7fcbb108.png

//The aim of this thread will be to simply collate images and videos captured in the wilderness, things that my character Vincent Miller (WildernessTV) hopes people will see but knows is unlikely to be found. Will look to set up somewhere in Chernarus as a base of operations, some place that could pass as a studio for filming. I'll then use that place as a background for these images in the future as well as random journal postings.

Looking forward to see some quality content my friend 🙂