Server time (UTC): 2019-11-19, 21:42
Sign in to follow this  
Descendants

Priority Queue

With the upcoming DayZ patch they are adding the ability to set queue priority. 

Is that something we can expect to see in the future for donors? 

Probably only for staff and highest special ranks, perhaps Diamonds too. It's because if everyone has a priority, nobody has a priority.

Absolutely not. The only exception should be for GMs, Admins, and Owners, and LM's only if there is an event on. 

That's entirely unfair for people who don't drop that much money on a rank especially to have to wait in line behind people who have. Out of everything you can make money off of my advice it to leave this alone.

Im with the @Major here. Dont think we are even able to get Diamond involved @Roland. Its a payed rank would it not be against the Bohemia policy? Not sure about it though.

8 hours ago, Major said:

Absolutely not. The only exception should be for GMs, Admins, and Owners, and LM's only if there is an event on. 

That's entirely unfair for people who don't drop that much money on a rank especially to have to wait in line behind people who have. Out of everything you can make money off of my advice it to leave this alone.

46 minutes ago, PaulB said:

Im with the @Major here. Dont think we are even able to get Diamond involved @Roland. Its a payed rank would it not be against the Bohemia policy? Not sure about it though.

Reserved slots/priority queue are/is allowed per Bohemia's policy.

10 minutes ago, JimRP said:

Thank you for clarification.

I honestly believe this should be reserved for Gamemasters and Admins only. They have a good reason to be prioritised with the ingame tools to either help people out or investigate something.

Paying to get forward in the queue shouldn't be a thing, and Supports/Mods/LMs/Devs don't really need it.

smh, guess I gotta become real staff to skip ahead in queue 😉 

In all seriousness I do think that diamond ranks should have the added benefit of skipping ahead in the queue, after all they are immensely supporting the community with their donations.

As for staff? I am sure we can find a work around so staff are still prioritized over diamond players. So the priority goes:

1. Staff
2. Highest Tier Donator
3. Regular users

Imagine it like the SCP universes clearance levels, Staff have the Omega Keycard while high tier donators might only be Level 3 😉 

4 hours ago, JimRP said:

Even if it is allowed I wouldn't touch it, but that's just my advice as your most respected consigliere.

😄

Sign in to follow this