Server time (UTC): 2019-11-18, 07:28
Sign in to follow this  
forestgoblin

Ban Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): Sorry guys, but this is going back years, and I can't actually remember when this all happened, it was at some point in 2014, or it could have been 2015.  I'm fairly certain the posts or any content from my account is around any more. My username was Magweed and I played in a group called the Imperial Dragons for a long time. 

Why the verdict is not fair: The ban was fair, and I'm sorry for the way I acted in the past. It's been a long time since I've played on any roleplaying servers, or any games in general, and I wanted to see if you would be up for letting me play again.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:  I was banned  for being disorderly, backchatting an admin in a forum thread, I and I believe I may have made a few shitpost threads. There was also some trollish, poor behaviour in the first DayZ Standalone server. I'll admit, I was behaving incredibly poorly back then, and I should not have acted in the way that I did. Granted this was 5 years ago, I was a very different person then and lots has changed.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I'd like to do a bit of soft roleplay and see if I can meet anyone on the wastes, if you'll accept my whitelist. I don't intend to play a lot, life is busy nowadays.

What could you have done better?: For the life of me I can't remember exactly what action got me banned, but I won't be acting like that anymore. 

Are you currently not able to whitelist ? @forestgoblin

Posted (edited)

No, it says i'm blackliisted when i link my steam account.

EVLI6A2.png

my account url: https://steamcommunity.com/id/bringus666/

Edited by forestgoblin

Greetings @forestgoblin / Magw33d. Firstly I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. It took... considerable effort to track down what happened. 

Unfortunately that being said due to the nature of your ban, as well as current protocol, I cannot accept your appeal st this time. Instead, if you wish to return to the community you will need to apply for, and be accepted into the amnesty program; which you can find here: https://www.dayzrp.com/amnesty/

In the interim your account will be perm'd. Should you opt not to apply for amnesty then know that I wish you the best of luck in life.