Server time (UTC): 2019-11-12, 04:29
Sign in to follow this  
ImNovaaa

Attempted KOS/KOS Kabinino

Server and location: S1 Kabinino 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Around 11:30 Eastern Time (US)

Your in game name: Chris Iris 

Names of allies involved: The ones in my dynamic group (The Obscure) will add their POV's

Name of suspect/s: Orel & Legion 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): I believe most vehicles owned by The Runners were stolen, not sure though 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): My "record that" feature only caught 3 seconds of footage after I got shot at, my boys may have some to provide though

Detailed description of the events: So after going to Rifty (boat on the coast) to investigate the recent attack on Kabinino my boys informed me that Legion & Orel were surrounding the compound. So we crashed on the way back, so we had to make our way on foot. Once we get there, Legion & Orel initiate on the people INSIDE of the compound, not us hiding about 300 meters away. YET, I start getting shot at, I had no armband on, wasn't aiming my rifle, or posing any threat. Now about 3 of my guys were in there, but we are a dynamic group. So they didn't have kill rights on any of us on the outside. Not until we got shot at from the outside, did we start returning fire. I mean I got shot at so many times I never had a chance to return fire. Although they didn't hit a single shot on me after shooting what seemed like 50+ rounds. My boys will give their POV's soon. 

What were the names of those in your dynamic and were any of them hit in the same incident as when you were taking shots?

Only @devstatnglydank was shot and killed. Well let me rephrase, two of our guys got shot after they used their defenders rights to shoot at the OP (so valid kills no doubt). Although @devstatnglydank & I were up the hill simply watching and figuring out what to do. So yes we did all have defenders rights (my dynamic since we new they initiated on the people inside the compound) , but only @DancyMrBob & @Ram used their defenders rights and after they shot at the OP were killed eventually, and as I stated those are most definitely valid kills. The OP only initiated on the people inside of the compound, so us coming up to the compound (we even took off our armbands so we would not be randomly shot) were never initiated on, but yet @devstatnglydank was killed & I was shot at very very many times. If they had hit any shots you would see, but I popped a Dex pill and ran away as fast as I could. 

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
01:36:42 | Player "Chris Iris" is connected
-RESTART-
04:35:44 | Player "Chris Iris" is connected
05:25:03 | Player "Chris Iris" has been disconnected

01:44:41 | Player "Daryl Thomas" is connected
-DEAD-
03:32:26 | Player "Daryl Thomas" has been disconnected

02:28:11 | Player "Artyom Wongov" is connected
-RESTART-
04:15:57 | Player "Artyom Wongov" is connected

03:13:51 | Player "Evgeni Malekhov" is connected
-RESTART-
04:14:43 | Player "Evgeni Malekhov" is connected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
03:14:26 | Player "Jason Knight"[HP: 81.85] hit by Player "Chris Iris" into RightArm(20) for 55 damage (Bullet_556x45) with AK-101 from 9.49949 meters 
03:14:26 | Player "Jason Knight"[HP: 26.85] hit by Player "Chris Iris" into Torso(24) for 55 damage (Bullet_556x45) with AK-101 from 9.32739 meters 
03:14:26 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov"[HP: 84.49] hit by Player "Jason Knight" into RightArm(17) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AKS-74u from 9.38795 meters 
03:14:26 | Player "Ethan McManus"[HP: 81.85] hit by Player "Chris Iris" into RightArm(30) for 55 damage (Bullet_556x45) with AK-101 from 9.7612 meters 
03:14:26 | Player "Ethan McManus"[HP: 26.85] hit by Player "Chris Iris" into Torso(24) for 55 damage (Bullet_556x45) with AK-101 from 9.7612 meters 
03:14:26 | Player "Jason Knight" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Chris Iris" into Torso(24) for 55 damage (Bullet_556x45) with AK-101 from 8.79718 meters 
03:14:26 | Player "Ethan McManus"[HP: 8.7] hit by Player "Chris Iris" into RightArm(31) for 55 damage (Bullet_556x45) with AK-101 from 9.75863 meters 
03:14:27 | Player "Ethan McManus" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Chris Iris" into Head(0) for 55 damage (Bullet_556x45) with AK-101 from 8.85777 meters  
03:14:27 | Player "Ethan McManus" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Chris Iris" into Brain(37) for 55 damage (Bullet_556x45) with AK-101 from 8.85777 meters 
03:14:27 | Player "Ethan McManus" (DEAD) is unconscious

03:30:14 | Player "Daryl Thomas"[HP: 45] hit by Player "Artyom Wongov" into Torso(25) for 55 damage (Bullet_556x45) with M4A1 from 184.593 meters 
03:30:14 | Player "Daryl Thomas" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Evgeni Malekhov" into Head(0) for 110 damage (Bullet_762x54Tracer) with SVDS Dragunov from 195.507 meters  
03:30:14 | Player "Daryl Thomas" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Evgeni Malekhov" into Brain(37) for 110 damage (Bullet_762x54Tracer) with SVDS Dragunov from 195.507 meters 
03:30:14 | Player "Daryl Thomas" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Evgeni Malekhov" into LeftArm(32) for 110 damage (Bullet_762x54Tracer) with SVDS Dragunov from 195.507 meters 
03:31:23 | Player "Daryl Thomas" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Evgeni Malekhov" into Head(0) for 110 damage (Bullet_762x54Tracer) with SVDS Dragunov from 2.26973 meters 
03:31:23 | Player "Daryl Thomas" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Evgeni Malekhov" into Brain(37) for 110 damage (Bullet_762x54Tracer) with SVDS Dragunov from 2.26973 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
03:14:26 | Player "Jason Knight" (DEAD) killed by Player "Chris Iris" with AK-101 from 8.79718 meters
03:14:27 | Player "Ethan McManus" (DEAD) killed by Player "Chris Iris" with AK-101 from 8.85777 meters

03:30:14 | Player "Daryl Thomas" (DEAD) killed by Player "Evgeni Malekhov" with SVDS Dragunov from 195.507 meters

Calling in to post PoV's:

@ImNovaaa | Chris Iris | POSTED
@devstatnglydank | Daryl Thomas | POSTED
@WongRP | Artyom Wongov | POSTED
@YNW Pep | Evgeni Malekhov | POSTED

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have

@ImNovaaa can you explain the hit logs at 03:14 was this before the initial incident with orel and legion?

The two kills by me in those logs are a different situation. Two men were hiding in a garage that I happened to open up while looking for a car battery with Vali, when I opened the door they were crouched down hiding and said, "Don't run or i'll shoot!" I ran around the corner to tell Vali that two guys just initiated on me, and so we ran after them. They saw Vali first, shot at him and I came from behind and killed them both. That situation happened before the situation I am reporting about. 

We initiated on Kab compound, i think 1 complied and the rest decided to fire back, I use my trusty SVD, given to me by my mentor, and a legend in the force - Fedor the rooftop sniper. me and @WongRP spot a man in the field behind us aiming his gun at us while the firefight was still going on in and around kab. we both fire at him in the same moment in time, as if our brains were one of the same and i take out a man's head from afar. 

firefight continues untill they all die and after a sesh of RP we let the hostage leave. 

i left the kab compound to go to the orchard to get apples was running low on food. i then left the kab area and went towards stary. went around the north side of kab and met up yakone. continued on and went into the woods and met up with chris and alex/levi. at that time we heard a lot of gunfire and assumed they had been initiated on. we moved through the tree line and i saw a few people running into the woods. went over the road. I may have looked through my scope to check out armband colors but never shot at anybody. saw some people that weren't who i was with. chris and i ducked behind a small cobblestone wall and we began to have shots fired at us. i ran from the wall towards a field to lay down where i had planned on taking out my range finder to get a better view of the enemy location. before i was able to do so. i was shot and killed. i was never initiated on and told to put my hands up. 

@WongRP will be temp banned until he provides his full and detailed POV, alongside any video evidence he has.

11 hours ago, ImNovaaa said:

Only @devstatnglydank was shot and killed. Well let me rephrase, two of our guys got shot after they used their defenders rights to shoot at the OP (so valid kills no doubt). Although @devstatnglydank & I were up the hill simply watching and figuring out what to do. So yes we did all have defenders rights (my dynamic since we new they initiated on the people inside the compound) , but only @DancyMrBob & @Ram used their defenders rights and after they shot at the OP were killed eventually, and as I stated those are most definitely valid kills. The OP only initiated on the people inside of the compound, so us coming up to the compound (we even took off our armbands so we would not be randomly shot) were never initiated on, but yet @devstatnglydank was killed & I was shot at very very many times. If they had hit any shots you would see, but I popped a Dex pill and ran away as fast as I could. 

We initiate on Kab fight breaks out, we take shots from Lonely green house area (Gary Cash). I push up the hill towards Pep to get eyes on we notice a dude gun out prone in the field with a gun out and other a man to his right with a gun out assuming they were part of the people taking shots at us Pep and I engaged.

The POV I quoted shows that they had friends inside the compound and knew what was going on and were going to help hence why they had guns out and trying to hide. They knowingly came into the firefight.

@WongRP your temp ban has been removed. Keep an eye on this report for further questioning.

1 hour ago, WongRP said:

They knowingly came into the firefight.

As you can see from the kill logs, we were just about 200 meters out. That's not running into a firefight. You initiated on the people within the compound, not us. The other people in our group that did engage with you, who were at the compound you had every right to kill no doubt, but @devstatnglydank was 195 meters away when you killed him & I was well behind him when I was getting shot at putting my distance to at least 250 + meters.

2 minutes ago, ImNovaaa said:

As you can see from the kill logs, we were just about 200 meters out. That's not running into a firefight. You initiated on the people within the compound, not us. The other people in our group that did engage with you, who were at the compound you had every right to kill no doubt, but @devstatnglydank was 195 meters away when you killed him & I was well behind him when I was getting shot at putting my distance to at least 250 + meters.

1- You knew a fight was happening in the area and instead of leaving you decided to sit in the trees towards where the fighting was going on.

2- You first friend just passed Gary Cash Beige backwards hat with a ghillie gun along with I think a burlap bag.. Gun out running in and out of trees, the guy I had shot Laying prone in the field to the left of the first guy WITH A  M4 in HAND crawling about. 

So half of your group were planning to use their rights (Which you stated) and you was with them and expect not to be shot at? To me this seems like you was going to try and help your friends that YOU knew was fighting and while moving slowly up towards the attack with all your weapons out you were engaged. You came to KAB to FIGHT and died trying to do so. This just seems like blatantly  trying to hide behind the rules which makes it ruleplay and NVFL.

We spotted those people running around the trees doing the bandit shuffle occasionally aiming down our people down below.  the man i personally shot was prone in the grass way before he was shot. those people died in a legit firefight so they throwing lies and reports. 

i will actually, no cap, spare some of my precious time to discuss with them on discord. 

also @Voodoo, @Saunders the logs are still wrong. 

58 minutes ago, WongRP said:

You came to KAB to FIGHT and died trying to do so. This just seems like blatantly  trying to hide behind the rules which makes it ruleplay and NVFL.

I came to Kab because my friends said they were surrounded but then they all went silent and shots started going crazy. So we went up to the tree line to look at the situation. Again, 200-300 meters away. It is YOUR job to identify the person you're shooting. You had zero kill rights on @devstatnglydank & I and yet you shot at us killing Daryl. Would have killed me as well if I didn't run away. Running into the town would be running into the fight, I assumed my guys threw up their hands so there's no reason for me to start shooting, as me shooting would put their life in danger. 

Posted (edited)

would like to mention this report 

They came into kab looking for a fight, they ran around aiming their guns back and forth hiding from us and bandit shuffleing, they knew what they were doing. he even said it himself. 

"I came to Kab because my friends said they were surrounded but then they all went silent and shots started going crazy."

"Running into the town would be running into the fight"

"at that time we heard a lot of gunfire and assumed they had been initiated on"

"I may have looked through my scope to check out armband colors but never shot at anybody"

and also using the rule to protect himself:

"The OP only initiated on the people inside of the compound, so us coming up to the compound were never initiated on"

"Legion & Orel initiate on the people INSIDE of the compound, not us hiding about 300 meters away"

they baited us into shooting them, that being Ruleplay. 

they used the Dynamic rule to bait us into firing on them knowingly. 

Edited by YNW Pep

Shuffling?? I was standing still behind a tree. That is a blatant lie, if my recording software worked properly you'd see that clearly. We never went into Kab, you killed him when he was 200 meters away, and could have been ANYONE inspecting gun shots like many many people do. Now if we ran into Kab then sure i'd more so get it. I mean Wong you would know about this, I got banned for the same situation and you were 2 meters away from me and I still had to make sure I identified my target. Which is correct in what I should have done, hence why I was banned. Now he was 200 meters away and I was at least 250+ and was getting shot at as I sprinted away until I was even probably 300+ meters away. So if someone needs to identify from 3 meters away, shouldn't you have to identify from 200 meters?

No audio sadly but I found my 45 second clip.

You see the guy who was with them using his rights (their words) then to the left the person Pep and I killed laying on the ground m4 out. If he didn't want to be involved he would of had no weapon out and left the area. These guy wanted to fight and are hiding behind dynamic rights to get people banned. 

Posted (edited)

I mean all your video does is more so prove that you shot at me for simply standing behind a tree. Not ever would I try and get anyone banned as well so don't accuse us of that. He has a weapon out to scope out the situation, could have been ANYONE. Again man, 200 + meters away. Pretty simple to me, but I'm done responding so we don't have any back and forth.

Edited by ImNovaaa
spelling

Funny how you keep mentioning that 200+ meter thing, as if youre tryna PLAY the RULE 🤔, im done responding, have a great day.

@ImNovaaa and @devstatnglydank why did you go to the area that you knowingly knew a hostile situation was occurring?

What would be your reason to risk your characters life especially as you knew a fight was going off in the area you were sneaking around in?

Our friends radioed us that the town was surrounded, so we went to simply check out the situation. Being 200 meters away does not put me into the situation. There could be random civi's in a town when a fire fight breaks out and by no means unless initiated on does someone have kill rights on them. You can see in his POV that I move from behind the tree for a second to get a better view, and I'm instantly shot at. 

I've seen many many situations/reports where someone was killed because someone did not identify the person correctly. Didn't matter if they were right in front of them or far away like this situation. I myself have been banned for the same thing, rightfully so. 

47 minutes ago, ImNovaaa said:

Our friends radioed us that the town was surrounded, so we went to simply check out the situation. Being 200 meters away does not put me into the situation. There could be random civi's in a town when a fire fight breaks out and by no means unless initiated on does someone have kill rights on them. You can see in his POV that I move from behind the tree for a second to get a better view, and I'm instantly shot at. 

I've seen many many situations/reports where someone was killed because someone did not identify the person correctly. Didn't matter if they were right in front of them or far away like this situation. I myself have been banned for the same thing, rightfully so. 

But in this case you ran into a active hostile situation that you knowingly understood was happening and rather than make yourself easy to spot as a civilian you hide in the treeline which to anyone in a firefight would look like you are taking positions.

Running into a situation you know is happening can be seen as NVFL and using the rules to cover yourself from death (Ruleplay)

This is the report I've referred to a few times. I HAD to correctly identify the target. Also if you'd like to check position logs, I was there before the initiation. So I didn't run into the area after it all started. I simply stayed there to watch the situation from a safe distance to not be deemed hostile. It is the OPs job to correctly identify whoever they shoot? Also if they wanted to shoot at us (lets say they knew we were with the people who they initiated on within the compound, although they didn't because we were not wearing armbands), the would need to initiate on us. Our friends saying that there's people at Kab, doesn't make the situation automatically hostile. Only until they initiate and we hear gun shots does it become hostile. Also when our friends go silent on our coms, we don't know if they're dead, have their hands up, etc. For all we know they needed to mute to hear someone in VOIP better. They went silent about 2 minutes before any gunfire started. So again if you'd like to check position logs to see that we didn't run in to the area after gun shots, please do. 

4 minutes ago, ImNovaaa said:

This is the report I've referred to a few times. I HAD to correctly identify the target. Also if you'd like to check position logs, I was there before the initiation. So I didn't run into the area after it all started. I simply stayed there to watch the situation from a safe distance to not be deemed hostile. It is the OPs job to correctly identify whoever they shoot? Also if they wanted to shoot at us (lets say they knew we were with the people who they initiated on within the compound, although they didn't because we were not wearing armbands), the would need to initiate on us. Our friends saying that there's people at Kab, doesn't make the situation automatically hostile. Only until they initiate and we hear gun shots does it become hostile. Also when our friends go silent on our coms, we don't know if they're dead, have their hands up, etc. For all we know they needed to mute to hear someone in VOIP better. They went silent about 2 minutes before any gunfire started. So again if you'd like to check position logs to see that we didn't run in to the area after gun shots, please do. 

Well generally if a firefight occurs you would leave the area in order to preserve your life or stand in the open with your hands up to show no threat. In this case you stayed in a treeline looking suspicious. 

Regardless of who has rights you have to admit to an attacking side this would look suspicious. I'm just trying to grasp a concept of why you would hang about to watch a situation unfold

•  Were you planning to use defender rights and help?
  •  Were you laying low in order to give information on attacker positions to those in the compound
  •  Were you simply just hanging about to get loot in the aftermath  

My friends simply say that they are getting some bad vibes from the people inside of the base. They initiate while we are watching from a good distance away. Our friend @Ram runs over to check out the situation, see's our guys inside, and proceeds to use his defenders rights on the OP. He goes silent so we obviously assume he's dead or possibly captured. About 15-30 seconds later we start getting shot at. Now I never even saw the people who shot at us at the time, I quickly ran away. So like I said, I was never able to even use my defenders rights if I had chosen to do so. We stood a very good distance away, and kept ourselves hidden as best we could to avoid any trouble. I quickly ran away once we started getting shot at, obviously showing value for my life. Had I ran into Kab full steam ahead and got gassed then sure I'd understand being shot at, and i'd be showing NVFL no doubt. If my friends weren't inside of Kab then sure I would leave once I heard gun shots because i'd have no reason to stick around. My character cares about his brothers(friends) so of course I'm not going to run miles and miles away. Especially not until I know my guys are okay. In no way were we showing NVFL. I wouldn't throw my hands up in an open field unless initiated on, nor would I willingly go turn myself into the OP. So I was already in the area before it became actually hostile, telling my guys inside to just try and leave the compound before anything happened if anything was going to happen. I didn't hear gunshots before and then run to the firefight. We were there for a little bit trying to get info from our guys, but as they would need to double mic any info they could give us it was quite hard for them to tell us anything without seeming suspicious. So we didn't know much about what was actually going on. @Johnny Navid survived the whole thing and informed us it was Orel and Legion after the fact, and gave us info on what went down. Only then did I know to the full extent what happened.