Server time (UTC): 2019-12-16, 08:56 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
coolman23

The Messengers - Open Recruitment

1 hour ago, Randy said:

Activity Check.

Greetings @coolman23,

Just looking over the activity of the group and all seems well. Its just that two players haven't played in sometime. If you could reach out to these members to see what is going on and if needed remove them from the roster and GroupCP. You'll have a week to reach out to these members before they will have to be removed until their activity improves.

image.png

I will check in with everyone who hasn't been on in a while a lot of personal stuff has come up recently for them and I will make sure they get on soon. Thank you Randy

Edited by coolman23

I like to wait until I run into a group 50 times before I leave feedback, so here goes

These guys are incredible

I know things don't always go the way as planned and @coolman23 and this group do an amazing job of salvaging mediocre roleplay experiences and always make the most out of a situation that they can. Everyone in this group has a character that is so much more than what you see on the surface and I really appreciate that in light of what I see elsewhere.

A lot of groups stick to one agenda and one dialogue that they prefer and don't really change otherwise (particularly over time). A prime example of this is groups that stick to being hostile or being friendly with every group they encounter. Or really groups that dont adapt with the environment so they might then feel/interact the same way the 1st time you meet them or the 10th time you meet them. This is a dynamic group that is a pleasure to interact with and every time I see them the group has changed, stories have developed,  and the members truly appear and act like Chernarus has had an impact on them. I'm taking notes because I hope to be more dynamic and interacting as yall are and act less like an NPC. 

A great example to follow. 

1 hour ago, Jim Smokes said:

I like to wait until I run into a group 50 times before I leave feedback, so here goes

These guys are incredible

I know things don't always go the way as planned and @coolman23 and this group do an amazing job of salvaging mediocre roleplay experiences and always make the most out of a situation that they can. Everyone in this group has a character that is so much more than what you see on the surface and I really appreciate that in light of what I see elsewhere.

A lot of groups stick to one agenda and one dialogue that they prefer and don't really change otherwise (particularly over time). A prime example of this is groups that stick to being hostile or being friendly with every group they encounter. Or really groups that dont adapt with the environment so they might then feel/interact the same way the 1st time you meet them or the 10th time you meet them. This is a dynamic group that is a pleasure to interact with and every time I see them the group has changed, stories have developed,  and the members truly appear and act like Chernarus has had an impact on them. I'm taking notes because I hope to be more dynamic and interacting as yall are and act less like an NPC. 

A great example to follow. 

Honestly this comment means a lot I thank you very much for taking the time and effort to write this. Im glad we were able to have time to rp with you and your people as well as Rp enough with you to leave a lasting impact. It really is always a pleasure to RP with you all thank you for putting effort and time into the community. All your effort always shows 🙂 

I would like to Officially welcome @Replaceful to the messengers. May his divine guide you to a brighter and better life. Im excited for the RP to come. 🙂

Updates:

Goals Updated

I would like to officially welcome @Nick Wilde to the messengers. May his Divine Grace guide you to a brighter and better light. I can't wait to see Dennis Come Back and see what RP is to come.   

This Group is the fucking Best RP I have ever seen. The rules say value Roleplay over Rule play but I see many groups that do not truley value that but this group 100% does. Plenty of situations that you guys could of just killed peeps but instead decided to go through with the RP and let it flow instead of killing the situation. @coolman23 Continues to impress me every time I run into you guys. When I think it cant get any better it does. @G_Date  Had some wonderful Roleplay with you and @NightMar3rGamer with the Police force. Always fun to have some back up when taking people hostage. This group is a prime example of what RP on this server should look like from groups. You guys are fucking rockstars at RP and want to see it keep going.  People should actually take notes on this group. Much love to all of you guys

Posted (edited)

Dedicated Roleplayers.

Also when are you gonna give me @G_Date.

But for real though, love this group, even if I don't see them that much nowadays. But whenever I run into them I can always be sure to find some quality RP, with either his people, or the man himself. Hope that I'll see you guys soon enough!

Edited by Duquesne

Activity Update:

Here's the latest from the groups activity please check in with them and update the CP if necessary

2b0b940a55.png

4 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Activity Update:

Here's the latest from the groups activity please check in with them and update the CP if necessary

2b0b940a55.png

Thank you, Will talk to them immediately ❤️

Posted (edited)

I would like to ask for the group to be Archived on @coolman23 behalf
https://gyazo.com/3de8ae517a8e071d249579704945d204

Edited by G_Date

o7

/Archived at the request of the OP.

PM a Mod+ if you wish to un-archive the group.

Its been a pleasure RPING with all you guys in the group and outside the group. @Duquesne you and your people we had a great alliance and the rp was amazing. To those of you that enjoyed the RP with us and the story up until the untimely end I want to thank you for it. We may be archived and some of us taking a break but the stories and memories I will hold on too on behalf of myself and @coolman23 and the many others in the group. Thank you again all for the hostile RP and normal RP. Much love to all of you and may we meet again in the dear future as a messenger or just a lone wolf. Thank you again may his divine grace watch of you all. 😞