S1 Kabanino NVFL/BadRP

Server and location: S1, Kabanino

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 23:00 UK time

Your in game name: Larry O'Leary

Names of allies involved: District

Name of suspect/s: Unknown, called himself Zan? Logs will tell

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: We were in Kabanino goofing around with our Runner friends when @Ryan Shepherd was accidentally killed in a friendly scrap that got out of hand. We go to gather his belongings off his person and realise that a man called 'Zan' was also taking from our boss's body. He quickly logs out around the corner and comes back in 5 minutes later where we confront him about stealing. He confesses that he stole multiple FN-FAL mags and other items from Shepherd's body with very little regret in his tone. The boys did not appreciate how 'Zan' was talking to them so an initiation occurred.

From this point on we were trying to engage in any form of Hostage RP but 'Zan' consistently tried to make demands in ordering us boys with what to do, baring in mind there was about 6 of us and 1 of him. We eventually put him in the long barn and tie him up before taking his belongings alongside taking back our own as punishment. He continued to mouth off to us, calling us retarded etc to which I responded by telling him another sly comment and he will die. I then took his belongings and delivered the things we didn't need to the Runners. As I returned I was informed that he had ignored the majority of anything said and even AFK'd for a long period of time with us stating "If you're just going to ignore us and don't talk to us, we will kill you". I came back and found Zan with his pants off and @ChrisW threatening to shove a flare up his arse to get any form of response out of him. This is where I turned on my recording software as I could then confirm that 'Zan' was AFKing mid-hostageRP without telling us why.

'Zan' eventually came back after a while and began to waffle about things we already knew. But what caught our attention was that he stated "I just two 3 cartridges of FN and 3 cartridges of other things, then I just stayed on the other side. And when I just RELOG IN...". This caught all of our attention before he turned to @ChrisW again and called him a 'Small Guy' after being told not to mouth off multiple times otherwise he would be killed. He then got extremely close to @ChrisW's face which resulted in a well-deserved boop to the nose, killing the man dead.

To summarise: He stole from our boss's corpse and got caught. He showed no care for his life when confronted and initiated, he was given plenty of chances to keep himself alive (as we quickly discovered that English is not a language he is fluent in) but failed to meet the majority of our demands. He AFK'd and blanked us thinking we'd go away, mouthed off to us multiple times after being told his attitude will get him killed if it continues.

Posted (edited)

Wae'aye gamers, I'm the goon who was making some big dry dock threats. Right then lets have a go at a concise write up; Shepherd gets dropped by accident and dies and another bloke gets Koed. As they so often do people flock to the bodies and start picking then clean. We stop this and gather up all of the belongings, about 5 mins later we notice a few things are missing and we suspect that the random man, later identified as Zan, is the culprit. I and a few others approach the gent and ask him about the stuff, he says he did indeed have them but when asked to drop them he became very defensive and was stalling, this went on for a few moments before I initiated on the gent and moved him into the barn. When in the barn he continues to play his mouth so I begin to escalate my threats until he eventually drops the things we asked. This is where it all could of ended however this Zan fella decided to continue running his mouth even when threatened with death. Some time went by and he went completely unresponsive, we assume he went AFK, I continue making threats but never really follow through with them. After another 5 mins or so of some back and forth between ourselves waiting for Zan to answer he eventually does but decides his best option would be to chat some more shit. I said to him do you not value living or something to that degree and he carry's on digging himself into this hole. In the end the bloke was much deserving of a punch to the chin and when I did he dropped dead putting an end to this entire calamity of a situation. There are many more specific examples of what he has been reported for but as they have been covered above I feel stating them would be redundant but know that all of what said above can also be applied to me as a statement onto this.

EDIT: Should go without saying, but I never actually went through with my threat of dry docking him dw.

Edited by ChrisW

POV: Noticed the kid standing around the body and we figured out it's missing some shit. Question the kid and he agrees to it. We end up initiating, and decide to fuck the guy up abit. As time goes by he talking about reloging and stuff and he ends up dying to a one punch.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

21:41:27 | Player "Zhan Qui" is connected
- Dead -
21:58:38 | Player "Zhan Qui" has been disconnected

21:16:34 | Player "Duncan Heighway" is connected
- Server Restart/Crash -
23:41:17 | Player "Duncan Heighway" is connected
00:23:02 | Player "Duncan Heighway" has been disconnected

21:15:18 | Player "Lucas Jones" is connected
22:34:39 | Player "Lucas Jones" has been disconnected
22:34:47 | Player "Lucas Jones" is connected
22:50:01 | Player "Lucas Jones" has been disconnected
22:52:09 | Player "Lucas Jones" is connected
- Server Restart/Crash -
23:40:09 | Player "Lucas Jones" is connected

21:16:57 | Player "Kirkov Gusev" is connected
- Server Crash/Restart -
23:39:29 | Player "Kirkov Gusev" is connected
01:07:06 | Player "Kirkov Gusev" has been disconnected

21:15:38 | Player "Rab Wilson" is connected
23:01:50 | Player "Rab Wilson" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

21:40:29 | Player "Zhan Qui" hit by Player "Rab Wilson"  into RightArm(30) for 10 damage (MeleeFist)
21:42:50 | Player "Zhan Qui" hit by Player "Rab Wilson" with Brass Knuckles
21:46:58 | Player "Zhan Qui" hit by Player "Duncan Heighway"  into RightArm(17) for 10 damage (MeleeFist)
21:48:17 | Player "Zhan Qui" hit by Player "Duncan Heighway"  into RightArm(20) for 10 damage (MeleeFist)
21:50:10 | Player "Zhan Qui" hit by Player "Lucas Jones" with FlashGrenade_Ammo into (-1) for 4.56838 damage (FlashGrenade_Ammo)
21:51:47 | Player "Zhan Qui" hit by Player "Kirkov Gusev" with Machete of Death
21:52:44 | Player "Zhan Qui" hit by Player "Lucas Jones" with Pickaxe
21:52:51 | Player "Zhan Qui" hit by Player "Kirkov Gusev" with Machete of Death
21:53:08 | Player "Zhan Qui" hit by Player "Lucas Jones" with Pickaxe
21:54:51 | Player "Zhan Qui" hit by Player "Lucas Jones" with $UNT$Frying Pan
21:55:50 | Player "Zhan Qui" hit by Player "Duncan Heighway"  into Head(0) for 5 damage (MeleeFist)

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

21:55:50 | Player "Zhan Qui" (DEAD) killed by SurvivorM_Mirek

Chat Logs:

Spoiler

21:21:55 | Chat("Kirkov Gusev"): *takes out radio*
21:45:13 | Chat("Rab Wilson"): *holds Shmopov's hand*
21:51:22 | Chat("Kirkov Gusev"): //perms to chop off toe ?
21:56:47 | Chat("Kirkov Gusev"): *the man would be blown to pieces*

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@Burak | Zhan Qui | POSTED
@ChrisW | Duncan Heighway | POSTED
@Lucas | Lucas Jones | POSTED
@GMAK | Kirkov Gusev | POSTED
@Challenger | Rab Wilson | POSTED

Posted (edited)

Krikov Gusev POV: Standard Kabanino RP was going down at Kab barns and me and Shepherd got into a scrap so I hit him once with my machete of death and it lived up to its name and killed him (this was an accident), he knocked me out just as a I did it. When I woke up I was missing a couple of mags and assumed it was one of the boys who took it and muted and continued RP with the traders there. A few minutes later I'm told DISTRICT have held a man up who was suspected of stealing the mags and it turns out he has them on him when searched. I run over with the situation ongoing and try to engage in some RP with the man. I tried to get any RP going with this man I could but I was met with silence for the most part. I asked him multiple time what his full name was and I got no response so I decided to cut him with my machete and he doesn't say a single word when I do so, I honestly thought he might of been AFK but then when one of the lads begin to bandage him he finally speaks telling them not to bandage him which made me think that all he wanted to do was be killed and not be in the situation he was in. I tried everything to get him to RP with us but he would not so we tell him he is going to be blown up with a grenade and still he has a minimal reaction and is punched once by Chris and dies. 

So in summary we gave this guy multiple chances to engage in any sort of RP with us and he chose not to even when threatened with death if he did not. 

Edited by GMAK

@Burak has been temp banned and may remain temp banned until the report has reached a verdict.

Posted (edited)

It was a sunny, but also cold day. I was wondering around the town of Kabino, and realised the traders had moved from their 18th century house, to an near by farm. I was curious on why they would leave the wonderful house, it had a fire, beds, shelter from rain. I was wandering over to the barns, and I was met by two lovely camp assistants, and a poor soul in desperate need of a job. I used my quick thinking, “We’re near some barns, Ill get this man to impress to camp people with his gardening skills”. I asked the ladies if they would provide my new found friend a job as gardener, they kept on saying “Sorry we can’t give jobs”. The man nearly had a tear in his eye with disappointment. I felt terrible. So I said “Look lad, go start building some plots over in that field” “I’ll show them that you are valuable”. Once he built the plots, I showed the two ladies, and they were far from impressed. In typical fashion, they became rowdy and asked everyone to leave. The man was distraught.

Later, my friends Larry & Duncan tell me that a man has been stealing ammunition from us. Larry & Duncan were like the real life version of Romeo & Juliet, they were in-sync, always near each other, never leaving each other’s side. I should really call them Romeo & Julian. Anyways, Romeo & Julian began to interrogate this man. It turns out the man I tried to get a job, was the thief! I was incredibly disappointed in him. He stole from me and my friends, minutes after I tried getting him a job. Anyway, the man admits that he stole our stuff. So myself, being the Commissar of Karate, decided to give him a swift backhand with my knuckle dusters on. After that Romeo & Julian bring him into a barn and talk to him. I then proceed to hit on the haybale and stare into the blue skies.

Edited by Challenger

Posted (edited)

I'm realy surprised how people can change and identify all situation to theirselves.
All gamemasters can check my connection and crashes, i didnt just steal things and logged out.After i got disconnected, i got connect and disconnected in 1 second 2 or 3 times more.If there are logs in dump folders , if any technic guys can tell how can i find i can show them.When i logged in back the guy on picture with blue jacket showed me a gun and other guys told me if i took something from dead guy.I told openly yes 6 cartridges 3 fn fal and i dont know the other cartridges.They told me drop them, i told if i drop when i have 6 people around me they will steal from on the ground,and the blue guy told me come into the barn, i dropped cartridges and they ducttaped me and took my things , and killed after it.

I didnt report something about bad RP or etc. But i'm really shocked how these guys tell the situation and i can get temp banned.
If there is way to talk on TS or discord, please pm me gamemasters.

And i didnt afk'ed or something like this , their imagination is quite big i guess....if you can see from videos and before videos while they told me bunch of things but recorded only inside of barn situation, I told them openly they can kill me , i had a chance to live , i survived from several occasions.

But for me its more childish to whitelist to one of their friend kill by writing lots of pink stories 🙂 I didnt report my death with anything Zhan is dead now and he will not remember any events.
i got killed even 2 more times before without having a RP , a player saw me in froest and killed without talking . Also  i got killed in the middle of Kabanino in their bases maybe a week ago , a guy told me put my hands up , and countdown like jet 5 4 3 2 1 without letting me pressing button and shot me in the head, but i didnt report any of them.
I'm just trying to part of a community and make a small RP.

Edited by Burak

Summary:

Ryan Shepherd is killed in a fist fight and his allies head over to collect his belongings. Whilst retrieving his items they notice that a couple of items are missing and begin to confront @Burak of stealing them. Burak confesses that he stole multiple FN-FAL mags and other items from Ryan Shepherd's body and in turn he begins to get tied up. During his time being tied up he is given multiple demands that he does not comply with, which results in him being hit with brass knuckles by @Challenger, punched by @ChrisW, sliced by a machete by @GMAK, hit with a frying pan and pick axe by @Lucas and then dealt a finishing blow, coming from a punch.

Explanation:

@Burak you were accused of stealing and get taken hostage as a result. During your time of being tortured you are hit by brass knuckles, fists, a machete, a pick axe and a frying pan. Although being hit by all of these things you do not once show any signs of pain, you are even asked if you feel pain by you captors, but you do not respond to them. Whilst being tortured you must show that you are in pain either in voice or text chat, in this case you did not do either which is considered BadRP. In addition to this, you use the out of character phrase "i logged back in" via voice chat. Voice chat is strictly for in character speaking, you could have used text chat if you wanted to explain something that was out of character. In future, you must show pain whilst in a situation that would result in pain being inflicted. You must also make sure that you use text chat for speaking out of character, an example of speaking out of character would be like this "//I just logged back in". Under no circumstances should you use out of character phrases in character.

Spoiler

4.4 Hostile situations must focus on the role play experience of both attackers and victims. Both sides should actively participate and contribute to role play in all situations, any disputes or issues can be discussed and resolved afterwards.

As an attacker you may NOT:

Attack other players just for the sake of gear by doing a quick robbery that involves little to no role play.

Ignore your victims. You must provide an engaging role play to keep things interesting for the victims at all times.

As a victim you may NOT:

Pretend to be fearless, emotionless, not feel pain, or otherwise be unaffected by the situation where your life is at risk in a hostile situation.

Be passive during the hostile role play and refuse to actively participate in it. Just sitting there and not contributing to role play can make the situation very boring for the attackers.

Although being surrounded by 6 other players that are actively torturing you, you show no signs of fear and show a complete lack of value for your characters life. This is backed up by you not responding to any of the demands that you are given by your captors, by doing this you are showing your captors that you do not care if you die. You even state "I told them openly they can kill me" in your POV which is completely unacceptable. You must always value your characters life and under no circumstances should you tell other players that they can just kill you. In future, you must show more care for your characters life, act like you want your character to live and do your upmost best to avoid him being killed.

Spoiler

3.2 Your character must behave realistically and appropriately to the different situations you participate in, keeping the current world situation and context of post-apocalyptic world in mind. Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival. For example, attempting to kill people when heavily outnumbered, excessively talking back or insulting someone when taken hostage, or knowingly running into an area of active hostile engagement when not involved in the fight. Characters found guilty of breaking this rule will be permanently marked as dead.

Outcome:

@Burak - BadRP + NVFL - 5 day ban + 10 warning points | Character Permanently Killed

Signed by @Saunders + @Derek Steel