Server time (UTC): 2019-11-14, 12:36
Sign in to follow this  
Zack Smit

Want to reset my character so they are male

For some reason my character is female so whenever I try to change them from female to male they simply dont change...

Any ideas why this is happening?

Kill your character, don't respawn then hit exit on the "you're dead" screen - make your character and log back in. Then you should have your desired character.

10 minutes ago, Drezen said:

Kill your character, don't respawn then hit exit on the "you're dead" screen - make your character and log back in. Then you should have your desired character.

Its only changing my second character? Any idea why

You can switch between your characters on the main screen, and if you still spawn in as the other one then kill that one aswell and repeat what you just did.

Posted (edited)

I am selecting to edit the one I have killed on the server and it is forcing me to change the other...

Edit - I can't find the server to connect with the other one aswell.

Edited by Zack Smit

Then go ahead and kill that character, and repeat the steps 🙂

Posted (edited)

Cant find the server with that character, for some reason. And I have no idea how to connect with that character cause it just loads the first one even tho they are dead. It gives me the option to rename thats it.

Edited by Zack Smit

So you have killed both characters and exited to the main screen before pressing "respawn" ?

One has never connected cause I can't find the server and the main one is linked cause it connected via parameters. So one is dead and the other cant find the server to connect to it.

So how do I connect to the server via the PLAY button on the DayZ Menu?

Then it's beyond me, i'm sure if you hop into the help desk on discord, you can get some better help straight away. Cheers

Cant connected to discord either cause when I press authorize it dosnt work lol...

Could you send me a direct link?

We do not have discord links, make sure you are logged into the account you want to connect to the discord via the web browser.

https://www.dayzrp.com/discord/invite/join/ and try this.

Posted (edited)

Nvm didnt work lmao... I have logged in on the browser and it still wont let me authorize. Sorted, long story lmao

Edited by Zack Smit

Glad it worked out.

Closing