Server time (UTC): 2019-11-20, 23:17
Sign in to follow this  
Akogishi

Hey there, AK!

Posted (edited)

Hey there, my name is Chris and I'm 33. I am a geologist and do environmental consulting. Not super interesting so I won't go into more detail unless requested. Outside of gaming, I enjoy general outdoor activities (biking, camping, yard stuff, etc.) with my family. Although rare, I really enjoy travelling and seeing new places.

I usually go by Akogishi. A lot of people seem to struggle with pronouncing it so it usually ends up being some derivative of it, such as Akog, Ako, and/or Ak, which is totally cool. I'm waiting for the day that it just becomes A. I'm new to the community and to DayZ. Actually, I got the game just to join an RP server. Not to worry though, I've played a bunch PVP survival type of games. Although I tend to bored with them because I always want to revert back to the RP in me. 

I'm excited to get the opportunity to meet you all in  and engage in some awesome RPing!

Tootles!

Edit: Just got Whitelisted! See you all in game soon!

Edited by Akogishi
Grammar

Welcome, hope you enjoy playing here ✌️

Welcome to the Community, A! 

Even if you had no previous experience in roleplaying, we wouldn't be worried. Everyone has to start somewhere (and we were all new to roleplay at some point!) and I'm sure that in due time you'll come to make friends and enjoy it here.

Don't be afraid to ask questions or advice if you ever feel like you need to 😄

Hola AK! You'll have a good time here mate, lots of interesting stuff and people to meet, get involved with, wish you the best of luck mate!

Welcome to the community

Welcome to the community!

grats on the whitelist and welcom to the community