Server time (UTC): 2019-11-20, 13:04
Sign in to follow this  
Musty Cheeto

Crusaders [Open Recruitment]

Posted (edited)

Crusaders.png.8224ecd9065cf4f16d87f7f504f94189.png

Spoiler

"Deus Vult"
As they say, "God Wills It". And so, The Crusaders were willed into existence, although not by the gods specifically, But the founders of the group itself.

As Medieval warriors are, we Crusaders are a strong and loyal group, we protect our own and prove our ability in both battle and strategy. Some of us more in one than the other. 
Of course all good thoughts of God mostly gone, the Crusaders, instead of their Medieval counterparts, follow a Queen or King with leadership goals and inspiration.
United by our faith in each other, and in the Crown itself to lead, we as a group help those who can't help themselves, and punish those who stray from a humane deposition.
We are not just a group of like minded individuals, but friends and family coming together to stake a claim and prove themselves in the land of Chernarus. Knighted under the Queen herself, a good Crusader always has a strategy planned out and is as sharp as the tip of their sword.

Although we carry weapons from a time long lost, 
beware the warrior that you have previously crossed, 
for we carry more than we appear,
and will rain down upon you, far and near.

385945648_TheBeginning.png.7a638ff4077037756f0af8c2501a5978.png   

Artura, being one related to a long forgotten King of times past, found her way to Chernogorsk before the infection. Of course, she brought along her favourite book on the nine crusades and after losing her family, being taken hostage, and generally all around being mistreated, she turned to the books teachings.
Eventually finding people that agreed with keeping peace and punishing those who didn't, The Crusaders were born, with each one of the founders having agreed upon their role within the faction based on their abilities.

Having ultimately gathered the group together, Artura was to be crowned the Queen of the Crusaders, her previous guard, Maverick, was to be Executioner of all that deemed worthy of such a fate.
Richard, as agreed upon, took up her right hand man, having the skills with a sword, and strategy for battles, he was a perfect fit to be a leader of the Order.
Now Robert, Forbes as hes called, was as wise as they come, being a historian and knowing the ins and outs of the castles and weaponry of the ages, he was chosen as the Seneschal, or Grand Commander, ultimately handling the men and history of the Crusaders, as it had just begun.

Together, they all formed the first Round Table.

After founding the group and finding an area worthy of their presence, Artura and the Round Table attached tiny scrolls to the back of Pigeons in the area, with contact information and location, promising sustenance and defence, though this idea actually had failed testing due to feral pigeons, the Crusaders like to believe it hadn't.

1014477305_TheCode.png.486f08606d04c22f776fe1ff0cf2ec1b.png  

Thou shalt stay loyal to the Crown and shalt respect all members.

Thou shalt defend thy Army.

Thou shalt be up to code while being employed in the Crusaders, with another Crusader or not, thou shalt obey the laws of the land.

Thou shalt respect all weaknesses, and shalt constitute thyself the defender of them.

Thou shalt not recoil before the enemy.

Thou shalt perform scrupulously thy duties ordered by the Queen and high rankees of the Army.

Thou shalt never lie, and shalt remain faithful to thy pledged word.

⦁ Unless granted the ability by a direct underling of the Queen, thou shalt not speak for, or constitute any deals for thy Army.

Thou shalt be generous, and give largesse to everyone of need.

Thou shalt be everywhere and always the champion and bringer of the Right, and the Good against Injustice and Evil.

1783551626_TheQuests.png.8012d2fb17674ceff2a3516715d57dd3.png 

Ongoing | Infinite | Future Goal | Finished

Scout Chernarus [Finished]:
Allow the Crusaders as a whole to know the whereabouts of other groups, hostile or not, for future purposes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Craft Alliances with powerful groups within reason [Ongoing - Day 820]:
Allowing us to become known, and learn from people who have survived together longer.

Stockpile melee weapons and provide Crusaders with adequate standard issue weapons [Ongoing - Day 800]:
Gain armourers and scavengers to provide defences and weapons to the Army as a whole. Gather Swords, Knives, Machetes, Axes and the like to cull the infected.

Stake a Claim/Commandery within Chernarus [Ongoing - Day 800]:
Build a fortified claim to support Crusaders throughout their rounds of Chernarus, Zub has been retaken. Preferably Skalist Castle.

Become entirely self sustainable [Future Goal - Day 800]:
Provide a sustainable food supply to the Army. Gain a sturdy clean water supply to support the Army.

Maintain Neutrality [Infinite]:
Keep a neutral or positive position in most groups eyes that do not prevent the goals of the Crusaders and/or the ability for the Crusaders to survive.

Protect the Crusade and citizens as well as possible [infinite]:
Uphold the name of the Crusader and fight for good, but conquer evil.

Figure out the plans of the established civilizations [Ongoing - As Groups Pop Up]:
Determine the goals of all prominent groups within Chernarus and attempt to prohibit them/aide them depending on their worthiness.

Gather an Army [Ongoing - Day 810]
Find like-minded people to participate/climb the ranks in the goals and mindset of the Crusaders.

Relations.png.313cb41e9cca32447ab7d394494571d6.png    

Friendly
Those who are Friendly towards, and aide us

The Vultures 

The Quarantined

Neutral
Those that forbear, or mind their own

The Legion Corporation

NATO

Hostile
Those whom hurt our Allies, fellow Crusaders, and/or those unable to help themselves.

The Messengers

Wolf Pack

216255825_TheCrusaders.png.ecf6637907464e20c33a13f97be18b2d.png        

The Royalty
Leader and final say of all Crusaders. Knights them into the Crusades.

@Musty Cheeto - Artura Flare 

Grand Master
Lifelong position unless pardoned by the Royal. In charge of the Entire Order, Second-in-Command.

@Worldclass - Richard Blackwater 

Master and Commander
In charge of Commandery.

Seneschal/Grand Commander
Right-hand-man of The Master. Handles movement of men under Royal command.

@Einherjar1775 - Robert Forbes 

Turcopolier
Command of light warriors and Sergeant warriors.

Marshal
In charge of arms. Works alongside a Master, Seneschal, and Turcopolier.

@Fuhqnugget - TBD

Under Marshal
In charge of water/food supply.

Confanonier
Paymaster/Disciplinarian/Weapon Maintenance of Squires.

Knights
The Backbone of the battlefield, Warfare skilled warriors, raiders, and infiltrators.

@Nick Wilde - Darius WolfGang

Sergeants
Chief support officer for the Knights.

Order Priest
Medic and Handler of Morale.

@Will -  Wesley Wetherby

Treasurer
Keeper of all Scriptures.

Draper
Scavenger and maintainer of all articles of clothing.

Civilians
People under the protection of the Crusaders and the Queen.

Squires
Younger members in position to help Knights, able to climb to the rank of Knight.

Lay Servants
Masons, Repair work, Personal Servants, Grunt work before being proven.

@Dan - Daniel Myers

Recruitment

Spoiler

To join the Crusade, you must first seek out a member of The Round Table (the top Knights, Marshal and above) or the Queen herself (Via Discord setting up a meeting, or IC).
You must then be inducted as a Lay Servant or Squire (depending on age).

You can gain our trust this way.
After you have gained our trust, you are then allowed to choose one of two paths, of the Civilian, or the Warrior.

As a Civilian, you will be able to choose from Civilian, Draper, or Treasurer, and help Lay Servants and assist those that protect within the Crusaders.

As a Warrior, you will be able to become a Sergeant, and then once trusted and nominated by the Knight you are assigned to, you may be knighted into the Crusade officially by the Queen, making your way into the ranks higher from there.

You may contact us by carrier pigeon
(Here or my Discord, Sphyion#3543)

You see a pigeon, cocking its head at your feet, a scroll attached to its back, you seem unable to even catch it.

As it flies away, the scroll attached falls off and onto the ground before you.

museumpanel2pigeonhead.png.cbf8ca99456dd8ada0dc33a298a2f5b1.png

Edited by Musty Cheeto

Cool and unique group!!!

good luck 😁

Ave maria

what a nice thread

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, tosstheball said:

Cool and unique group!!!

good luck 😁

Thank you! We've been so excited for this!

22 minutes ago, Ducky said:

Ave maria

what a nice thread

Ave Maria! I hope we do well in meeting the groups of Chernarus, I've had all of this written and planned for a week now, and I have butterflies in my stomach just posting it!

Edited by Musty Cheeto

good luck guys

Good luck!

41 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

good luck guys

40 minutes ago, Drezen said:

Nice looking group fellas, good luck!

34 minutes ago, Aisling said:

Good luck!

Thank you all, and Ave Maria! I hope to meet you under good circumstances within Chernarus! 

You hope to maintain neutrality but how will you do this whilst punishing the "evil"?

Where did carrier pigeons come from? You cant just grab any ratbird off the street and train it. 

Battleaxes have been taken out but how well do you think that will stand up to an SVD? What's the point in gathering these weapons?

Not sure this group will fit in well at all but I'm willing to be proved wrong.

Graphics are also lackluster and difficult to read.

This is certainly new, I'm excited to see what you guys turn this into.

My only major complaint is that the graphics headers are a little hard to read against your background, but that could just be me.

Good luck!

Making the Hospitallers so we can do a joint heavy cav charge against the Takis brb

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Fae said:

You hope to maintain neutrality but how will you do this whilst punishing the "evil"?

Where did carrier pigeons come from? You cant just grab any ratbird off the street and train it. 

Battleaxes have been taken out but how well do you think that will stand up to an SVD? What's the point in gathering these weapons?

Not sure this group will fit in well at all but I'm willing to be proved wrong.

I should have worded this better, Neutrality will be maintained with most groups unless they cross those that we protect or those that are within our ranks, as most groups would not just "sit back and take it" from others that blatantly bash and steal their loot. As for anyone and everyone else, we wish to not have our reputation tainted by lies, as we regard liars to be of the highest disrespect.

Carrier pigeons are moreso a "hey we grabbed this random pigeon and tied stuff to it, but honestly we don't know if it works or not, maybe the stuff will fall off of them and someone will find it." as they aren't actually a serious way to gain followers. (I will add that this idea had actually failed testing, but our characters are too naive to actually know that). Although, Pigeons ACTUALLY CAN be trained via feeding them food and mutual trust being obtained.

Battleaxes we will have to remove, as I've just remembered the new update with the servers and will have to cross them off sadly, we were going to use them for executions. Swords and melee weapons will definitely not stand up to an SVD, but are used as primary weapons regarding the infected. we still are able to carry weapons of the present, of course.

If we can make things such as "boogie men" work (the corporation), and people that were "insane" work together (the asylum), we can make crusaders work off the rules of old.

1 hour ago, Peril said:

This is certainly new, I'm excited to see what you guys turn this into.

My only major complaint is that the graphics headers are a little hard to read against your background, but that could just be me.

Good luck!

Ah, I may have to change that for the good of this group! I just have my own theme based off of the cheesy goodness! Once I get enough free time to create some better graphics I should, it takes a while to perfect anything to reality

1 hour ago, Major said:

Making the Hospitallers so we can do a joint heavy cav charge against the Takis brb

Deus Vult!!

Edited by Musty Cheeto

9 minutes ago, General Rickets said:

Bumped into this lot a bunch already, good stuff glad the thread is up. Maybe i'll drop by later and see Sir Robert and Sir Darius.

Come on over sometime, we don't bite, unless you bite first that is!

Good Luck with this @Musty Cheeto😋

Posted (edited)

So much haram smh.... Infidels.....

Good luck lads 

I'm loving the long roster, usually they only have at max 5 ranks

Edited by NozzyRP

FOR THE QUEEN, love you guys

4 minutes ago, Lemons said:

Good Luck with this @Musty Cheeto😋

1 minute ago, NozzyRP said:

So much haram smh.... Infidels.....

Good luck lads 

Thank you, loves!

1 minute ago, bur said:

FOR THE QUEEN, love you guys

Ahahah! We love you too!

loooks good 

Goodluck with this

Legendary. Glad to see the thread up, good luck!

So happy to see this becoming a thing. Great RPers, bringing this to life in an incredibly realistic way.

You got me interested with the song, but good luck with the group. Hope to see ya guys in game