Server time (UTC): 2019-11-15, 03:46
Deer Isle Purge
ONGOING | 2019-11-15 00:01:00 (server time) | Ends in 17 hours, 13 minutes | Deer Isle Server | PvP
Sign in to follow this  
Realize

CLIP OF THE MONTH - Campfire Stories

newlogo.png.df2a331f3443ada9517820c420e72687.png.bd9a284468e5051e979e7648104c42f9.png 
Untitled.png.85696f3fe0474b9bd232416eafc4811e.png

Theme - Campfire Stories

To qualify for this Clip of the Month contest, you must submit a clip that has something to do with Campfire Stories.

If there are enough entries and people show enough interest, the Clip of the Month contest will stay a regular thing.

Community members will have until the 22nd of September to submit their best video clips related to the theme. You'll have a total of 3 weeks to submit a clip for judging. The voting thread will open on the 23rd of September and will close on the 29th. Here, community members can vote for their favorite clips, voting on yourself will not be counted of course.

After the winners are determined, the top 3 clips will be published, on the official DayZRP YouTube channel.

We ask that people only submit one entry.  If you submit multiple clips, only the first submitted will be judged.  If you'd like to change your submission, snip your original entry and replace it with your new one.

If you have any suggestions for a theme or suggestions for improvement, please post it on the thread as well as we are always looking to improve any future editions.

This month, editing of clips is allowed

All clips entered for the contest, must be done via YouTube.
When uploading your clip to YouTube, set the visibility of the video to public and tag the video with [DayZRP], if it is not public your entry will not be counted as valid.

We are looking forward to all of your submissions!

DISCLAIMER: If you submit a clip to this contest, you are consenting to allow DayZRP to use and publish your submitted media on third-party media sharing sites such as YouTube.

Ok everyone the thread is finally open, it's time to see who is no.1, don't forget the top three winners will be featured on the official DayZRP channel and if this is successful we will be able to possibly add more to this in the future.

There's a fire off screen, I swear.

Starring @GMAK

COUGH COUGH

There is apparently no story to the above, I know right, here's another:

Edited by Ryan Shepherd

Disclaimer: My campfire bugged out a bit

clip isn't mine but kord gave me rights to post this clip of me dying

-snip-

EDIT: Probably NOT the place to comment on clips, sorry.

Edited by OldSchool

Due to the lack content submitted for this contest I have decided not to pursue it any further, I am grateful for all who participated.