Server time (UTC): 2019-11-18, 07:30
Sign in to follow this  
Ironshade

Legalities on being killed

So, I had an interesting encounter.

I am not going to say anything identifying, but I was having a chat with two people at a military location. No initiation, no being robbed or anything. One of the people get timed out, and upon going back in, shoot me in the head.

Now is there any legality to this action or was it a rulebreak?

If you feel a rule has been broken you are free to put a report up.

@Ironshade if the player logged in and instantly killed you with no previous hostilities, that would be invalid and a report should be put up. 

@Ironshade if what you have said is true, that would seem like an invalid kill. Your best course of action would be to create a report in this section of the forums.

Before you create a report, be sure to read this thread to make sure you understand what is required of you when creating a report and to get the template which you will need for the report.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via DM and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Posted (edited)

As stated from @Conor and above. Best of course is any video evidence to support this statement as it can go word vs word very easily but many other evidences might be pulled out as for example witnesses etc. As from your statement  (if proven) it would be a  rule break yet like as said it has to be proved. 

PS.: If you know the names of "accused" try to reach them trough Discord for example or ask staff if trough logs they can invite the one who killed you to discord and speak it trough as it could be just misunderstanding like if they wanted get riden off infected around yet as it wouldbe a rule break too it helps to understand the situation. 

Any any case i dont want to discourage you with report but for me the report is last course of action for like blatant rule break.

Edited by PaulB

If you've not had the option to speak to the player and would like to understand why they did it, you are welcome to reach out to Staff in the help-desk on Discord, and we can see about figuring out who it was for you and helping arrange a time to talk.

If you'd rather open a report for it, you can do that too following the advice above.

Very well

/closed