Server time (UTC): 2019-11-14, 20:14
Deer Isle Purge
TODAY | 2019-11-15 00:01:00 (server time) | Starts in 3 hours, 46 minutes | Deer Isle Server | PvP
Sign in to follow this  
Hofer

World of Warcraft Classic Thread

YM5OO0A50O6H1529015384656.jpg.3fe7d39e5a275d3735c0eeb21b1a0558.jpg

It is time.

Soon (August 27th)

Have you gotten your names reserved?

What class/race are you playing?

For the Horde/for the Alliance?

Realm? EU/US?

DISCUSS

south park wow GIF

FOR THE HORDE!

EU-Shazzrah HORDE

• Rolle (Undead mage)
  • Critalot (Undead rogue)
  • Dranosh (Orc warrior)

Can't wait to... wait in queues

I actually recently quit World of Warcraft, well knowing that classic was going to be released soon. I just doubt that classic is gonna have the same nostalgic feel to it, cause back in the day, let's admit it, Vanilla WoW was shit, and now it's back with balanced classes and better servers, just a little sad that 90% of the players in there, never knew what Classic WoW actually is, so they are just gonna bring their toxic behavior with em'.

So in conclusion, i'm still thinking about even playing it.

4 minutes ago, Drezen said:

I actually recently quit World of Warcraft, well knowing that classic was going to be released soon. I just doubt that classic is gonna have the same nostalgic feel to it, cause back in the day, let's admit it, Vanilla WoW was shit, and now it's back with balanced classes and better servers, just a little sad that 90% of the players in there, never knew what Classic WoW actually is, so they are just gonna bring their toxic behavior with em'.

So in conclusion, i'm still thinking about even playing it.

What toxic behavior? Havent really seen toxic behavior in wow in years that i have played. And lets be real, the toxicity has been always there, even since from classic, its the same with every game. 

But i did quit in after legion so i cant really say how toxic the community has been on currently.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Itsmez said:

What toxic behavior? Havent really seen toxic behavior in wow in years that i have played. And lets be real, the toxicity has been always there, even since from classic, its the same with every game. 

But i did quit in after legion so i cant really say how toxic the community has been on currently.

I don't know if you were big on guild raiding and that kind of thing, or more of a casual player - Anyhow the toxic behavior i am talking about, is guild related.
People being people i guess. I also experienced that the toxicity variates from server to server.

Not only that is it related to guild afairs, but most of it anyways - with the amount of players that play, you're bound to meet a couple of them everyday.

Edited by Drezen

25 minutes ago, Drezen said:

I don't know if you were big on guild raiding and that kind of thing, or more of a casual player - Anyhow the toxic behavior i am talking about, is guild related.
People being people i guess. I also experienced that the toxicity variates from server to server.

Not only that is it related to guild afairs, but most of it anyways - with the amount of players that play, you're bound to meet a couple of them everyday.

We were quite competitive on mythic raiding while in legion. We didnt really have any toxicity in the guild, well ofc every now and then someone releases some pressures but nothing too bad. I quess its more about the people who you deside to play with, you can make it toxic or you find a guild that is not toxic

EU-Shazzrah Alliance

Bishop - Human Warrior

Abyss - Human Rogue

Wrynn - TBC

Esketit

12 hours ago, Bishop said:

Alliance

Absolutely haram.

Posted (edited)

Horde 100%

Only weridos play Alliance

As for classes I'm still debating between Shaman and Warlock 

calling in @brk @Banshee for their POV on what the plan on playing 

Edited by GMAK

1 minute ago, GMAK said:

Damn weridos

Some absolute arsehole took GMAK so I guess JohnJohnson it is

Undead Warlock - Shazzrah EU

Posted (edited)
On 8/16/2019 at 3:54 PM, GMAK said:

Horde 100%

As for classes I'm still debating between Shaman and Warlock 

calling in @brk @Banshee for their POV on what the plan on playing 

Orc warrior tank.

Might also be playing a Night Elf Hunter when I'll play with some IRL friends

Edited by Banshee

Will be playing on EU-Shazzrah:

- Hebirura : undead priest

Will also be starting a guild on there for the horde if anyone wishes to join.

To be quite honestly, classic's gonna be shit. As much as I loved vanilla, they're keeping a lot of modern shit in vanilla that makes the modern game trash. Plus the game as a whole from vanilla to now is mad grindy. Not worth. But If I do start playing again I'll yeet my info onto here.

8 hours ago, Wendigo said:

To be quite honestly, classic's gonna be shit. As much as I loved vanilla, they're keeping a lot of modern shit in vanilla that makes the modern game trash. Plus the game as a whole from vanilla to now is mad grindy. Not worth. But If I do start playing again I'll yeet my info onto here.

What shit are they keeping exactly that ruins the classic game?

On 8/18/2019 at 4:31 AM, Hofer said:

What shit are they keeping exactly that ruins the classic game?

Now I haven’t kept up with much of what they said about classic so correct me if I’m wrong but aren’t they keeping in raid and PvP finder? 

10 hours ago, Wendigo said:

Now I haven’t kept up with much of what they said about classic so correct me if I’m wrong but aren’t they keeping in raid and PvP finder? 

That's not correct. RF and PvP finders aren't in Classic. The PvP NPC's are in the main cities though, as they were in the later patches of Classic.

Oceanic Arugal (PVP)

Orc Warrior: Gluggins

May also make a character for one of a US realms, possibly Undead Rogue.

For the HORDE! Lok'Tar!

16 hours ago, Hofer said:

That's not correct. RF and PvP finders aren't in Classic. The PvP NPC's are in the main cities though, as they were in the later patches of Classic.

Then I simply heard/saw wrong. Carry on then.

Posted (edited)

EU - Shazzrah PVP - Alliance

image.png.4e9558bf20171bceb14f48f4ba49cda6.png

(Not Vanilla I know, but if you chat shit about it, i'll gank your entire family in Stranglethorn Vale. Also me and @Bishop have a guild going, if interested just give us a pm, cheers.)

Edited by Jpurts
Anduin is Homosexual?

Switched from Shazzrah to Firemaw last night. Shazzrah is expected to have a huge queue at launch if people don't change.

Playing Arugal only OCE PVP server always going Horde Undead Priest main Tauren Druid second char and probably a twink undecided what class.

puppet GIF