Invalid Execution / RDM?

Server and location: S1 Near VMC

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 21:56 GMT

Your in game name: Leonid Akimov

Names of allies involved: District

Name of suspect/s: Chernarussians.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: As seen in the video, i get interrogated and initiated on after some small talk with the people in the video and a firefight breaks out. I follow all commands given to me and i am shot after doing so.

Hey my man, I am the person that killed you in the field. On my screen you didnt have your hands up and due to us getting shot at we were pretty on our toes. Sadly just another weird DayZ Bug ruined a lot of great RP.

https://gyazo.com/d5c4114aed6afcac9f47970c5cd2e04d

https://gyazo.com/313628c931b4a05014a870f365ae0acd

These are the two Gyazos I made from my footage. Because I live in country side Germany my Internet is fucking horrible, I hope this suffices to prove that this incident was caused by a bug. I will start uploading the 6 gb video but according to YouTube this will take 14 hours.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Charlie said:

Hey my man, I am the person that killed you in the field. On my screen you didnt have your hands up and due to us getting shot at we were pretty on our toes. Sadly just another weird DayZ Bug ruined a lot of great RP.

https://gyazo.com/d5c4114aed6afcac9f47970c5cd2e04d

https://gyazo.com/313628c931b4a05014a870f365ae0acd

These are the two Gyazos I made from my footage. Because I live in country side Germany my Internet is fucking horrible, I hope this suffices to prove that this incident was caused by a bug. I will start uploading the 6 gb video but according to YouTube this will take 14 hours.

Even if this is true, you had no reason to kill me, I had not posed a threat during the entire situation, you killed me because you could in the lines of the rules, i didn't even say anything hostile to you during our situation. It seems you killed me so you would be able to get on with a pvp situation, that is all from me until i'm called from staff.

Edited by Jpurts

1 minute ago, Jpurts said:

Even if this is true, you had no reason to kill me, I had not posed a threat during the entire situation, you killed me because you could in the lines of the rules, i didn't even say anything hostile to you during our situation. It seems you killed me so you would be able to get on with a pvp situation, that is all from me until i'm called from staff.

Beyond the fact this situation was caused due a bug and was definitely nothing in my power, going by the rules I would technically still have kill rights on to you as seen in rules 4.6 "Approved group of the hostage or their allies refuse to negotiate or open fire on hostage takers."

Keep in mind though, I did not shoot you because the rules allowed me to, I shot you because ON MY SCREEN, you didnt comply to my demands and we were getting shot at causing a sticky situation.

Connection Logs:

20:18:58 | Player "Leonid Akimov" is connected
20:57:00 | Player "Leonid Akimov" has been disconnected

19:22:15 | Player "Gosha Sevcik" is connected
22:01:49 | Player "Gosha Sevcik" has been disconnected

19:23:15 | Player "Vania Bozik" is connected
21:28:43 | Player "Vania Bozik" has been disconnected

Hit Logs:

20:56:23 | Player "Leonid Akimov" hit by Player "Gosha Sevcik" with AKM from 5.39219 meters 
20:56:24 | Player "Leonid Akimov" hit by Player "Gosha Sevcik" with AKM from 5.67953 meters 

Kill Logs:

20:56:24 | Player "Leonid Akimov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Gosha Sevcik" with AKM from 5.67953 meters 
20:56:50 | Player "Leonid Akimov" (DEAD) died.

Calling in for POV's:

@Jpurts | Leonid Akimov | POSTED

@Charlie | Gosha Sevcik | POSTED

@ne_om | Vania Bozik |

For their FULL and DETAILED POV's and any VIDEO EVIDENCE they have.

Talked to @Jpurts I would be down to close the report after explaining the correct usage of the rules to him.

The staff team have reviewed your request and are happy to close this report.

/CLOSED

Signed by @Saunders + @Realize