KadenDaSniper

S2: Griefing in Kamensk- 8/12/2019 3:51 AM

Posted (edited)

IC Name: James West 

Allies Involved: @Forest Gump

Name of Suspects: IC: Sixton, Forums: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy Vehicles involved: N/A

Additional Evidence: N/A

Description: So I have a small camp is Kamensk I have for RP and storage and it was raided sometime last night. I was down in Lopatino when @Forest Gump radioed me saying there was a mystery man in Kamensk that knew about my camp, he told me his name was Sexton. So I managed to fiannly get back today and upon arriving back my whole tent was gone and there was just a backpack that was in the tent left. The whole tent was filled which was 400 slots and I doubt they took it all so I'm pretty sure the rest of the stuff in the tent was griefed. I would like to request that if there are any logs of this that they be shown for evidence to my case.

Edited by KadenDaSniper

Hello @KadenDaSniper

Please follow the template found here.

Failure to update the report to the correct format will result in it being closed in the next 24 hours.

Thank you!

- Rover

@KadenDaSniper

Can you provide screenshots of the camp/ aftermath of the situation?

Was loot on the floor?

Were any walls damaged?

Also you are missing the first few lines of the template in the original post please update 

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

00:47:13 | Player "Sixten Rylander" is connected
01:30:20 | Player "Sixten Rylander" has been disconnected
03:37:16 | Player "Sixten Rylander" is connected
05:04:16 | Player "Sixten Rylander" has been disconnected

Position Logs:

Spoiler

03:41:41 | Player "Sixten Rylander" (pos=<Redacted>) 
03:46:40 | Player "Sixten Rylander" (pos=<Redacted>) 
03:51:39 | Player "Sixten Rylander" (pos=<Redacted>) 
03:56:38 | Player "Sixten Rylander" (pos=<Redacted>) 
04:01:37 | Player "Sixten Rylander" (pos=<Redacted>) 
04:06:36 | Player "Sixten Rylander" (pos=<Redacted>) 
04:11:35 | Player "Sixten Rylander" (pos=<Redacted>) 
04:16:35 | Player "Sixten Rylander" (pos=<Redacted>) 
04:21:34 | Player "Sixten Rylander" (pos=<Redacted>) 
04:26:33 | Player "Sixten Rylander" (pos=<Redacted>) 
04:31:33 | Player "Sixten Rylander" (pos=<Redacted>) 
04:36:32 | Player "Sixten Rylander" (pos=<Redacted>) 
04:41:32 | Player "Sixten Rylander" (pos=<Redacted>) 
04:46:31 | Player "Sixten Rylander" (pos=<Redacted>) 
04:51:30 | Player "Sixten Rylander" (pos=<Redacted>) 
04:56:30 | Player "Sixten Rylander" (pos=<Redacted>) 
05:01:30 | Player "Sixten Rylander" (pos=<Redacted>) 

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@KadenDaSniper | James West | OP
@Peaceless | Sixten Rylander |

@Peaceless will be temp banned until he provides his full and detailed POV and any video evidence he has.

Posted (edited)

Yes, it's true that I knew about the camp since before. I was not involved in raiding it, however.

EDIT: My own nearby camp was raided about the same time. My guess is that whoever hit mine hit yours on the way.

Edited by Peaceless

Posted (edited)

I'd also like to add that my own camp is walled in. I lost several weapons, clothing, two tents and a vehicle.
The tents were full and so was the vehicle, but I did not find any things on the floor in my camp. They might have despawned before I got a chance to log back in, and it's possible that I was griefed as well. If you can find the guys who broke into my place they might have some answers.

Edited by Peaceless

@Peaceless you need to give us your POV on exactly what went down regardless of whether you raided the base or not. Once that is done your temp ban will be removed.

In addition, we do not look into other people's cases in others reports, you will have to create your own report should you wish to report the incident that took place at your camp.

Posted (edited)

I will not report since I don't suspect foul play -- I merely suggested it to help give insight into this report.

Full PoV: I first happened upon the camp a day or two ago. It was set up near my own camp and while moving in the area I discovered a military tent. At first there was only a few things in there but it grew larger over time. I did take a few things upon first discovering it.
Some time later within the town of Kamensk I interacted with a character named Andy Nguyen (played by Agent_Fishy).  During our conversations I mentioned the tent I had found and he suspected it was his business associate's stash, asking for me to show it. I brought him to the tent, we looked into it, and I belive that was the last time I interacted with it.
Upon logging in earlier today it was clear my nearby walled in camp had been broken into as the lock was gone, the door was open, and things were missing. I went to the spot in which his tent used to be in order to see if he had stolen things from me, but as I arrived there was no tent to be found.

Edited by Peaceless

@Peaceless your temp ban has been removed. Please keep a close eye on this report for any further questions we may have.

Since @KadenDaSniper has still not updated his OP to include the first 2 lines of the correct template, and it has been 24h, this report will be /closed

image.png.0acc771b629f419bac1f7651fe7fa945.png