Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 00:59
Sign in to follow this  
Camo

Let's Talk About Dexamphetamine

What's your opinion?  

95 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Eagle said:

And whats wrong with that?

Maybe because it's a role-play server, lmao.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Zero said:

Maybe because it's a role-play server, lmao.

All it does is get you from one area to the other so how does that ruin your experience? 

Edited by Eagle

Why not have the Dex do something different like give you more stamina bar or something (if possible), that way it could be utilized to counteract having a heavy load. In essence it achieves a similar goal to Epi, but with a unique and interesting application.

The games already enough of a running simulator

pls no change

Clearly I'm a biased consumer here and am currently in favor of keeping it as it is; BUT if staff decides to adapt changes then I would argue to just lower the effect time to a value between 30 and 45 seconds. Or tweaking the spawn rate while keeping it at 60 seconds. Or taking one pill gives a little health damage, so you can't easily sprint across South Zagoria in row with a full bottle - or you could but end up as corpse.

Maybe you lot find a lot of those pill bottles, but I don't from my perspective they are relatively limited. While yes, I see or understand some concerns, I think it's relatively fine at the same time.

Dex is fine keep it as it is, maybe lower the amount in the pack from 50 to like 30-25

Keep it how it is