Server and location: S1 Zelenogorsk

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-08-12

Your in game name: Kyle Wilson

Names of allies involved: @tosstheball @Andrew Jackson

Name of suspect/s: @Dew

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): None

Detailed description of the events:

Me and the boys were in Zelenogorsk about to leave to meet up with two of our other friends when @Andrew Jackson found an unknown person in the barracks. Following him into the barrack, I heard the man start to talk. @tosstheball then came up behind him outside the barrack and aimed at him through the window and demanding that he drop the weapon and put his hands up. The man rushed at @Andrew Jackson and I, so @tosstheball and him perfectly cross fired and gunned the man down for not following our demands. A few minutes later just before we were gonna head out, I heard a man in an OREL uniform talk outside the barracks. The man questioned what the shots were and we explained that someone had killed a man in the barracks (We lied IC in order to avoid conflict), and infected gathered outside. After saying this, the man opened fire without demanding anything from us. Lukcily for us, the man got "ghost bullets", and gave us a chance to fight back as he retreated, but were all killed in the skirmish. We suspect that there was some sort of meta gaming involved as there would be no IC reason for this member of OREL to suddenly open fire unless he was told OOCly about what we looked like and not asking who we were. 

Connection Logs:

Spoiler

00:07:45 | Player "Havel Martinek" is connected
- Dead -
00:13:41 | Player "Havel Martinek" has been disconnected

00:13:28 | Player "Andrew Jackman" has been disconnected
- Dead -
00:22:28 | Player "Andrew Jackman" is connected

00:10:30 | Player "Ilya Kovac" is connected
- Currently connected -

23:46:37 | Player "Luke Runningham" is connected
- Dead -
00:13:34 | Player "Luke Runningham" has been disconnected

23:52:37 | Player "Kyle Wilson" is connected
- Dead -
00:15:05 | Player "Kyle Wilson" has been disconnected

23:32:02 | Player "Alexei Dustyvich" is connected
- Currently connected -

Hit Logs:

Spoiler

00:02:48 | Player "Andrew Jackman" hit by Player "Alexei Dustyvich" with UMP-45 from 4.16839 meters 
00:02:49 | Player "Andrew Jackman" hit by Player "Alexei Dustyvich" with UMP-45 from 3.98952 meters 

00:02:49 | Player "Alexei Dustyvich" hit by Player "Luke Runningham" with AKM from 6.6443 meters 
00:02:49 | Player "Alexei Dustyvich" hit by Player "Luke Runningham" with AKM from 6.64431 meters 
00:02:49 | Player "Alexei Dustyvich" hit by Player "Luke Runningham" with AKM from 6.71012 meters 
00:02:50 | Player "Alexei Dustyvich" hit by Player "Luke Runningham" with AKM from 6.51972 meters 
00:02:50 | Player "Alexei Dustyvich" hit by Player "Luke Runningham" with AKM from 6.25039 meters 
00:02:50 | Player "Alexei Dustyvich" hit by Player "Luke Runningham" with AKM from 5.88074 meters 

00:13:02 | Player "Kyle Wilson" hit by Player "Havel Martinek" with Steyr AUG from 11.5044 meters 
00:13:02 | Player "Kyle Wilson" hit by Player "Havel Martinek" with Steyr AUG from 11.4755 meters 
00:13:02 | Player "Kyle Wilson" hit by Player "Havel Martinek" with Steyr AUG from 11.4755 meters 
00:13:02 | Player "Kyle Wilson" hit by Player "Havel Martinek" with Steyr AUG from 11.0561 meters 
00:13:02 | Player "Kyle Wilson" hit by Player "Havel Martinek" with Steyr AUG from 11.0561 meters 
00:13:03 | Player "Kyle Wilson" hit by Player "Havel Martinek" with Steyr AUG from 11.3077 meters 
00:13:04 | Player "Luke Runningham" hit by Player "Havel Martinek" with Steyr AUG from 7.18029 meters 
00:13:04 | Player "Luke Runningham" hit by Player "Havel Martinek" with Steyr AUG from 7.20656 meters 
00:13:04 | Player "Luke Runningham" hit by Player "Havel Martinek" with Steyr AUG from 7.20656 meters 
00:13:05 | Player "Luke Runningham" hit by Player "Havel Martinek" with Steyr AUG from 7.52217 meters 
00:13:05 | Player "Luke Runningham" hit by Player "Havel Martinek" with Steyr AUG from 7.52217 meters 
00:13:05 | Player "Luke Runningham" hit by Player "Havel Martinek" with Steyr AUG from 7.66789 meters 
00:13:05 | Player "Luke Runningham" hit by Player "Havel Martinek" with Steyr AUG from 7.66789 meters 
00:13:05 | Player "Luke Runningham" hit by Player "Havel Martinek" with Steyr AUG from 7.78938 meters 
00:13:05 | Player "Luke Runningham" hit by Player "Havel Martinek" with Steyr AUG from 7.78938 meters 

00:02:49 | Player "Alexei Dustyvich" hit by Player "Andrew Jackman" with FN-FAL from 1.87427 meters 
00:02:49 | Player "Alexei Dustyvich" hit by Player "Andrew Jackman" with FN-FAL from 1.51012 meters 
00:13:05 | Player "Havel Martinek" hit by Player "Andrew Jackman" with FN-FAL from 35.6076 meters 
00:13:05 | Player "Havel Martinek" hit by Player "Andrew Jackman" with FN-FAL from 35.6076 meters 
00:13:05 | Player "Havel Martinek" hit by Player "Andrew Jackman" with FN-FAL from 35.5317 meters 
00:13:05 | Player "Havel Martinek" hit by Player "Andrew Jackman" with FN-FAL from 35.1437 meters 

00:13:05 | Player "Luke Runningham" hit by Player "Ilya Kovac" with AKM from 54.5934 meters 
00:13:12 | Player "Andrew Jackman" hit by Player "Ilya Kovac" with AKM from 12.8481 meters 
00:13:12 | Player "Andrew Jackman" hit by Player "Ilya Kovac" with AKM from 12.8481 meters 
00:13:13 | Player "Andrew Jackman" hit by Player "Ilya Kovac" with AKM from 11.6564 meters 
00:13:13 | Player "Andrew Jackman" hit by Player "Ilya Kovac" with AKM from 11.5708 meters 
00:13:13 | Player "Andrew Jackman" hit by Player "Ilya Kovac" with AKM from 11.5708 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler

00:02:49 | Player "Alexei Dustyvich" (DEAD) killed by Player "Andrew Jackman" with FN-FAL from 1.87427 meters 
00:13:05 | Player "Havel Martinek" (DEAD) killed by Player "Andrew Jackman" with FN-FAL from 35.1437 meters 

00:13:02 | Player "Kyle Wilson" (DEAD) killed by Player "Havel Martinek" with Steyr AUG from 11.0561 meters 
00:13:04 | Player "Luke Runningham" (DEAD) killed by Player "Havel Martinek" with Steyr AUG from 7.20656 meters 

00:13:13 | Player "Andrew Jackman" (DEAD) killed by Player "Ilya Kovac" with AKM from 11.5708 meters 

Calling in the following people to post their Point of Views & any video evidence they may have:
@Murshy | Kyle Wilson | OP
@Dew | Havel Martinek | POSTED
@Andrew Jackson | Andrew Jackman | POSTED
@Diamond | Ilya Kovac | POSTED
@tosstheball | Luke Runningham | POSTED
@Dusty | Alexei Dustyvich | POSTED

I'm the one you initiated on and killed before Dew ended up killing you.

I was double micing in game and on my radio so my friends would know if something happened. 

Anyways, POV: I was regearing in Zeleno military when some a couple guys come up to me and act kinda sketchy, so I get slightly defensive and ask them what they want and if they don't want anything, to leave me alone basically. I even tell them something like "You're creeping me out, go about your business" They end up initiating on me, I non-comply and die.

Anyways, as I said, I was double micing everything I was saying, so when I said you were being weird, they knew something might happen. And when I didn't respond to anything, they assumed the worst. Dew then found you guys in the same area I died not long before and correctly killed you.

Posted (edited)

pov: we initiate on @Dusty and he tries to 1v3, but fails. Roughly ten minutes or so later @Dew walks up and without saying a single word, not knowing what we looked like, sounded like he then tries to gun down @Murshy but gets ghost bullets. he manages to run around the building before he kills @Murshyand absolutely slams me. 

end

edit: I was told he didn’t speak and I was out of range. he did speak apologies

Edited by tosstheball

Pov: I walk into a barracks where I find a guy and we talk. The 3 of us initiate on him and he doesn't comply so we kill him. The guy we killed in the barracks didn't say a word about what we looked like or how many of us were there. A little bit after we killed him @Dew walks up and talks to @Murshy and then points his gun at him and me and starts shooting but he has ghost bullets so I run for cover and kill him after he kills @Murshy and @tosstheball, then I was shot from behind while I was lagging in the open.

POV: I hear Dusty talking over the radio, it sounded like something was going on by the way he was talking. Dusty says some more things and then his radio goes silent. We assume Dusty was taken hostage and go looking. I knew he was last at Zeleno Military so I walk up. I notice some off things like a ton of dead zombies by a barrack and notice a bunch of gear in one of the rooms. I then go towards the front of the barrack and run into @tosstheball and begin talking to him so not sure what he means by "I was out of range." After speaking with him he informs me that there was a guy who got killed in there, I immediately become suspicious because the timing is simply way to close together and he is in the barrack where the things and body were. His other friend pops out the wood work and I connect the dots and assume they are the ones who killed Dusty. I attempt to kill one but have ghost bullets so I immediately retreat and reload my mag. They push me trying to kill me, I kill 2 and the 3rd one kills me. Diamond kills the last.

There was no Metagaming considering Dusty was double micing the whole time until his death. We simply went to go investigate, connected the dots and assumed we found the killers, and we assumed right.

18 minutes ago, Dew said:

POV: I hear Dusty talking over the radio, it sounded like something was going on by the way he was talking. Dusty says some more things and then his radio goes silent. We assume Dusty was taken hostage and go looking. I knew he was last at Zeleno Military so I walk up. I notice some off things like a ton of dead zombies by a barrack and notice a bunch of gear in one of the rooms. I then go towards the front of the barrack and run into @tosstheball and begin talking to him so not sure what he means by "I was out of range." After speaking with him he informs me that there was a guy who got killed in there, I immediately become suspicious because the timing is simply way to close together and he is in the barrack where the things and body were. His other friend pops out the wood work and I connect the dots and assume they are the ones who killed Dusty. I attempt to kill one but have ghost bullets so I immediately retreat and reload my mag. They push me trying to kill me, I kill 2 and the 3rd one kills me. Diamond kills the last.

There was no Metagaming considering Dusty was double micing the whole time until his death. We simply went to go investigate, connected the dots and assumed we found the killers, and we assumed right.

you ran into @Andrew Jackson and @Murshy I was over by the Prison building when the discussion began.

With the logs provided as solid evidence, the time between when we killed @Dusty (00:02:49 | Player "Alexei Dustyvich" (DEAD) killed by Player "Andrew Jackman" with FN-FAL from 1.87427 meters) and the time that @Dew logs in (00:07:45 | Player "Havel Martinek" is connected) are a few minutes apart. This can imply that @Dusty did hot mic what he said and once dead relayed it to a not yet logged in @Dew a solid 5 minutes afterwards. 

@Dewit was me to whom you walked up to and conversed with at first. You cannot also claim that you saw gear laying on the floor as we were not in, or next to the barrack in which @Dusty was killed in as the door was also closed. 

20 minutes ago, Murshy said:

With the logs provided as solid evidence, the time between when we killed @Dusty (00:02:49 | Player "Alexei Dustyvich" (DEAD) killed by Player "Andrew Jackman" with FN-FAL from 1.87427 meters) and the time that @Dew logs in (00:07:45 | Player "Havel Martinek" is connected) are a few minutes apart. This can imply that @Dusty did hot mic what he said and once dead relayed it to a not yet logged in @Dew a solid 5 minutes afterwards. 

That doesn't change the fact that I was already in the discord comms listening to him and was getting on anyways? Also @Apollo was involved in the situation in the channel listening to Dusty while in the area.

23 minutes ago, Murshy said:

@Dewit was me to whom you walked up to and conversed with at first. You cannot also claim that you saw gear laying on the floor as we were not in, or next to the barrack in which @Dusty was killed in as the door was also closed. 

My mistake I thought it was @tosstheball, And I did see gear on the floor in the room that is why I decided to go into the barrack and ran into you.

Posted (edited)

To @Dew's claims of knowing where @Dusty died, I had shadow-play saved the invalid initiation though now that you are bringing up the fact that you looked into the barrack, then questioned I guess we can post it. The audio didn't record for whatever reason, I am willing to send the raw file to staff to prove so. Here are some screenshots to help set the picture of the situation. 

The Inside of the Barrack (To know the position of the barrack reference is the firestation through the windows):

https://gyazo.com/63b5395b3ab1277a94c0f325c84157fb

The outside of the Barrack (Where we interacted with @Dew ) :

https://gyazo.com/c46474f7a5487b0b1d65dc119ef97750

The body of @Dusty (With no gear removed or placed anywhere):

https://gyazo.com/41edd215f5d8867363f6b066a188b685

Edited by Murshy
Emoji appeared when providing evidence

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Murshy said:

To @Dew's claims of knowing where @Dusty died, I had shadow-play saved the invalid initiation though now that you are bringing up the fact that you looked into the barrack, then questioned I guess we can post it. The audio didn't record for whatever reason, I am willing to send the raw file to staff to prove so. Here are some screenshots to help set the picture of the situation. 

The Inside of the Barrack (To know the position of the barrack reference is the firestation through the windows):

https://gyazo.com/63b5395b3ab1277a94c0f325c84157fb

The outside of the Barrack (Where we interacted with @Dew ) :

https://gyazo.com/c46474f7a5487b0b1d65dc119ef97750

The body of @Dusty (With no gear removed or placed anywhere):

https://gyazo.com/41edd215f5d8867363f6b066a188b685

I never claimed to go into the room his body was in, I walked into the compound and was looking through the barracks windows and noticed it. I then went into the barrack in which I ran into you and then we came outside of it to speak about what happened.

At this point it feels as though you are attempting to knit pick for reasons to get me banned, I'm not sure why, but I would appreciate it if you calmed down. It's really not that serious. If this situation really bothered you that much I am more than willing to speak to you in discord.

Edited by Dew
it is late my grammar is not on point

POV: I’m about to log on when dusty hotmics obvious trouble at Zelenogorsk mil. I run up dew is fighting 2 of them and I kill the third one.

Verdict:

@Dusty - Metagaming | Inconclusive 
@Dusty - No value for life (NVFL) - Guilty

Reason:

Staff have reviewed this report and reached a conclusion as above. Metagaming was the initial rule marked up as being broken in this situation however @Dusty has claimed that he broadcast the situation to his group members which, as they are an approved group, would gain rights even if offline. This broadcast then led to his group members @Dew and @Diamond to log into the server and use the rights they had gained. As we do not have any evidence that they were not in the same voice channel during this situation we have decided to rule the accusation of metagaming as inconclusive.

However we have reviewed the statements from all involved and we have concluded that @Dusty is guilty of NVFL as per our rules:

3.2 Your character must behave realistically and appropriately to the different situations you participate in, keeping the current world situation and context of post-apocalyptic world in mind. Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival. For example, attempting to kill people when heavily outnumbered, excessively talking back or insulting someone when taken hostage, or knowingly running into an area of active hostile engagement when not involved in the fight. Characters found guilty of breaking this rule will be permanently marked as dead.

@Dusty as your statement says "They end up initiating on me, I non-comply and die" it shows that you understood an initiation had been given in which you did not comply. You were outnumbered and as the logs show you failed to inflict any significant damage to the 3 guys that initiated. Staff find it questionable as to why you chose not to comply knowing that you had broadcast the information over the radio at the time and were likely to have allied group members there to assist you in the situation. 

Outcome:

@Dusty - No value for life (NVFL) - 3 Days | 10 points | Character Permanently Killed

Signed: @Voodoo @Saunders