Server time (UTC): 2019-10-22, 00:00
Sign in to follow this  
Joe

S1: Kab Invalid Execution

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 Kab

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  Server time (UTC): 2019-08-12, 22:55

Your in game name: Joey Phillips 

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: District  

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: Punctures POV

I was walking up to kabanino to get some h20 from the well. I then began speaking with a man in a green armband when I heard someone say "I know that man wait wait" or something like that.  It was @OxeN . He then told me to come in to the compound to get some things. I follow him in to the piano building when two members of district initiate on me and begin counting down from 5 for me to put my hands up. I comply and tell them that their leader told me I could come in here and he smacks me with his gun. They then  say drop your gun right now and begin counting down from 5, I say ok calm down retard im doing it. I drop my gun and he shoots me.

Edited by Joe

Connection Logs:

22:27:18 | Player "Joey Phillips" is connected
-Still Online-

21:57:07 | Player "Ryan Shepherd" is connected
-Still Online-

21:53:56 | Player "Gregori Shmopov" is connected
-Still Online-

21:53:57 | Player "Bogdan Shmopov" is connected
-Still Online-

Hit Logs:

22:57:45 | Player "Joey Phillips" hit by Player "Ryan Shepherd" with FN-FAL from 3.28816 meters 
22:57:46 | Player "Joey Phillips" hit by Player "Ryan Shepherd" with FN-FAL from 4.2159 meters 
22:57:47 | Player "Joey Phillips" hit by Player "Ryan Shepherd" with FN-FAL from 4.56418 meters 

22:57:47 | Player "Joey Phillips" hit by Player "Gregori Shmopov" with Steyr AUG from 3.20481 meters 
22:57:48 | Player "Joey Phillips" hit by Player "Gregori Shmopov" with Steyr AUG from 3.20481 meters 

Kill Logs:

22:57:45 | Player "Joey Phillips" (DEAD) killed by Player "Ryan Shepherd" with FN-FAL from 2.76415 meters 

Calling in for POV's:

@Joe | Joey Phillips | POSTED

@Ryan Shepherd | Ryan Shepherd |

@Cuchulainn | Gregori Shmopov |

@OxeN | Bogdan Shmopov |

For their FULL, DETAILED POV's and any VIDEO EVIDENCE they have.