Server time (UTC): 2019-11-15, 14:02
Deer Isle Purge
ONGOING | 2019-11-15 00:01:00 (server time) | Ends in 6 hours, 57 minutes | Deer Isle Server | PvP
Sign in to follow this  
daizchen

Invalid Kill - Green Mountain

Server and location: S1, Green mountain

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-08-12 19:20 SERVER TIME

Your in game name: Antatoli Volkov

Names of allies involved: @Mr Fantastic

Name of suspect/s: Logs will show

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: 

Me and @Mr Fantastic were going towards green mountain when we found a base. after looking around for couple of minutes two guys showed up and started talking to us. 

i quickly realised they were probably gonna try something when they ask where my character is from. they start circling us and then i just hear shouting, saw one of the guys pull up his gun, I immediately holster my gun, but mid action i got shot, as you can see in my video i linked. Guessing since the adrenaline got so far up their head they didnt realize when my friend started shooting i was complying. But since me and @Mr Fantasticisnt in a group, they had no rights shooting me. and also gave me no time to clearly show my intentions, as i could not even hear what they said.

Thank you.

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
18:56:00 | Player "Anatoli Volkov" is connected 
-DEAD-

18:54:59 | Player "Havel Martinek" is connected
-Still Online-

18:55:21 | Player "Vittore Marcolin" is connected
-DEAD-

18:54:42 | Player "Sassy Pavlov" is connected
-Still Online-

Hit Logs:

Spoiler
19:31:38 | Player "Anatoli Volkov"[HP: 53] hit by Player "Havel Martinek" into Torso(24) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AKS-74u from 6.16018 meters 
19:31:38 | Player "Anatoli Volkov"[HP: 37.49] hit by Player "Havel Martinek" into LeftArm(29) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AKS-74u from 6.15727 meters 
19:31:38 | Player "Anatoli Volkov" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Havel Martinek" into Torso(23) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AKS-74u from 6.15727 meters 
19:31:39 | Player "Anatoli Volkov" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Havel Martinek" into Head(0) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AKS-74u from 6.1557 meters 
19:31:39 | Player "Anatoli Volkov" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Havel Martinek" into Head(0) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AKS-74u from 6.15496 meters 
19:31:39 | Player "Anatoli Volkov" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Havel Martinek" into Brain(37) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AKS-74u from 6.15496 meters

19:31:39 | Player "Vittore Marcolin"[HP: 80.2] hit by Player "Sassy Pavlov" into LeftArm(18) for 60 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 10.6577 meters 
19:31:39 | Player "Vittore Marcolin"[HP: 50.2] hit by Player "Sassy Pavlov" into Torso(24) for 30 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 10.6577 meters 
19:31:39 | Player "Vittore Marcolin"[HP: 30.4] hit by Player "Sassy Pavlov" into LeftArm(21) for 60 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 10.6481 meters 
19:31:39 | Player "Vittore Marcolin"[HP: 0.399996] hit by Player "Sassy Pavlov" into Torso(24) for 30 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 10.6481 meters 
19:31:40 | Player "Vittore Marcolin" is unconscious
19:31:40 | Player "Vittore Marcolin" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Havel Martinek" into LeftLeg(11) for 47 damage (Bullet_545x39) with AKS-74u from 16.6298 meters  
19:31:41 | Player "Vittore Marcolin" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Sassy Pavlov" into LeftHand(46) for 60 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 11.2456 meters 
19:31:50 | Player "Vittore Marcolin" (DEAD)[HP: 0] hit by Player "Sassy Pavlov" into Head(0) for 30 damage (Bullet_762x39) with AKM from 1.59505 meters 

Kill Logs:

Spoiler
19:31:38 | Player "Anatoli Volkov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Havel Martinek" with AKS-74u from 6.15727 meters

19:31:40 | Player "Vittore Marcolin" (DEAD) killed by Player "Havel Martinek" with AKS-74u from 16.6298 meters

Calling in to post PoV's:

@daizchen | Anatoli Volkov | POSTED
@Mr Fantastic | Vittore Marcolin | POSTED
@Dew | Havel Martinek | POSTED
@SassyRP | Sassy Pavlov |

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV and any VIDEO EVIDENCE you have

Havel Martinek: I walked up to GM, chatted with these guys. He said he was Russian so me and Sassy were going to detain him and question him about his allegiances. Sassy initiates the other man in black immediately shoots at Sassy which throws me off and I shot the guy in front of me.

I want to apologize for what happened, I completely fucked up. When the other man started to shit I flinched and just clicked on my mouse and shot you by mistake. I apologize again, I don't want you to think that our RP is just shooting people. Hope you understand that it was a mistake, it us up to you if you wish to pursue a ban on me.

My POV: @daizchen and me were heading to GM after just having met up, we were trying to find others to RP with. Having arrived on GM we saw a base which looked pretty much abandoned, these guys in blue camouflage approach us. When they started asking questions where we're from etc. I did get a pretty odd feeling something was going on, they tried to spread out so what happened was the guys infront of us and me both pull our firearms pretty much at the same time. I opened fire and my pal got wrecked without really having a chance to do anything, these guys got a trigger-finger which is understandable I would've probably killed someone accidentally if I was in your position. But in the end it is what it is, sorry that this happened.

I agree with The point that its an honest mistake, and I feel like a bit of a jerk. But given how fast You made the call to just shoot me. Even tho i didnt even look in your direction, and did all I could to not even flinch, just so that it would be clear i did not want any trouble. And I still got killed in 2 seconds. I want to keep report up. I dont want to make enemies, i just feel like the lesson needs to be learned. 

Summary:

@daizchen and @Mr Fantastic are heading through the woodland towards Green Mountain. Upon arriving they see that there is a base with a couple of crates located outside of the walls of the camp. Whilst checking through the crates they spot two men in the woods, the men begin to approach them and they take part in a conversation, which lasts around two minutes. Suddenly, @Dew and @SassyRP tell Daizchen and Mr Fantastic to put their hands up. Mr Fantastic aims his weapon and is immediately killed by SassyRP for not complying, Daizchen is also killed.

Explanation:

@Dew in this situation your ally initiates on the OP and his ally, to which Mr Fantastic chooses not to comply and is shot and killed by @SassyRP. However, Daizchen shows no signs of non-compliance and before he even get's chance to put his hands up, you kill him. In the event that one of your hostages does not comply, this does not give you the rights to kill a hostage that shows no signs that they are going to be non-compliant. Additionally, you did not give Daizchen enough time to react to SassyRP's initiation, meaning that even if he did want to comply, he had no time to even do so. In future, give your hostages more time to show that they wish to comply, only if they show signs that they are not going to comply can they be killed. We understand that in this situation you did not mean to shoot Daizchen but ultimately a rule was still broken and therefore we still have to issue punishment for said rulebreak.

Outcome:

@Dew - Invalid Kill (Roleplayed) - 3 day ban + 10 warning points

Signed by @Saunders + @Samti