Server time (UTC): 2019-11-20, 08:12
Sign in to follow this  
Shanoby

EliteRP series by Shanoby - How to RP

Posted (edited)

This will be a collection of my RP ideas, some of them with a bit serious tone, some not so much. Either picture or video form with explanations how to get most out of RP situation. I hope this will be a good guide for new and old players on how to improve or take inspiration from these examples. 😉

Shaving - Currently shaving is a big issue, cause beard grows back fast and you have to do it often to keep character clean. So lets make it into an experience to remember.

To shave, make sure you are in a good place to do so, not out on the field running while zombies chases you. Make it into an activity that others can observe and maybe interrupt you while doing so, to enrich the surrounding atmosphere.

Edited by Shanoby

Imagine being with somebody who routinely stops every 45 minutes to spend a full 2 minutes carrying out shaving bc of the game mechanics...

Just now, APositivePara said:

Imagine being with somebody who routinely stops every 45 minutes to spend a full 2 minutes carrying out shaving bc of the game mechanics...

Sounds like good RP to me.

2 minutes ago, APositivePara said:

You mean you don't do this as a member of the 2016 Group of the year Cerna Liska?

Personally as a member of the VDV Group of the year 2017 I routinely make sure my beard has been shaved.

May I suggest a character pic after witnessing you shave only one side of his face:

Spoiler

image.png.72dd80ce78fa56f39ca1aadd2e08f6ed.png

Posted (edited)

Is this a series of what to do or what not to do? cause instructions unclear. I accidentally built a campfire and started roleplaying

Jokes aside this actually looks interesting, need true E-RP'ers like you to teach us whitenames how to RP @Shanoby

Edited by NozzyRP

Shanoby doing an Elite RP series in video form for this community is like a wine taster giving a seminar at an AA meeting.

Interesting video. But who shaves honestly?

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Major said:

Shanoby doing an Elite RP series in video form for this community is like a wine taster giving a seminar at an AA meeting.

Interesting video. But who shaves honestly?

Well it is a form of expression, the things I usually vent about. So I thought why not to put it into something more productive. Who knows who will benefit from this, but I believe in leading by positive examples.

Well I shave, considering my character is a soldier with a high grooming standard, for hygiene and for better seal when wearing a gas mask 😎 Something to consider.

Edited by Shanoby

Truly elite, from alpha to beta in 2 minutes. 

This isn't elite enough for me.

On 8/13/2019 at 12:45 PM, Grimnir said:

Truly elite, from alpha to beta in 2 minutes. 

I've did this in reverse and became more Alpha. 

This was elite if you emoted taking of & actually took of the shemagh before. 🙆‍♀️

This improved my roleplay by 50%. Would recommend.