Server time (UTC): 2019-11-15, 11:23
Deer Isle Purge
ONGOING | 2019-11-15 00:01:00 (server time) | Ends in 9 hours, 36 minutes | Deer Isle Server | PvP
Sign in to follow this  
ImNovaaa

Possible Ghosting?

Server and location: S1 Summer Camp Above Severograd

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Within the last 1-2 Hours

Your in game name: Chris iris

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: N/A

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: Nothing complicated, left our little base to go loot Tisy and came back to an M4 missing & and M249 Saw. If there was nothing its fine, just legit no evidence of breaking in. Possible they boosted up the side of the building and stole through the wall. Just want to check!

Hi this was me and my boys, there's a little concrete block at the back/side of the base where you can weapon out jump in. Most of the bottom of the walls were broken so it was completely opened aswell. Hope this cleared everything up. 

Yeah I forgot to say to close the report, our boy was dumb and didn't lock it up on the way out. Enjoy the guns brotha! Close this report now please.

The staff team have taken your request into consideration and we are happy to announce that we have made the decision to accept it. We are glad that you guys managed to talk things out!

/CLOSED

Signed by @Saunders + @Realize